Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,975 members, 7,956,646 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Are All Ladies Like This? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Are All Ladies Like This? (929 Views)

43 Problems All Ladies With Big Boobs Have Suffered Through / Guys Beware: Not All Ladies With Fine Faces, Are Fine Down There (see Photos) / Ladies Like This Should Be In The Other Room And Not The Kitchen (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Ladies Like This? by Bolieve: 6:43pm On May 17, 2017
Early today, I lined up infront of a GTBank ATM at Bode Thomas with the Sun shinning hard on me. This lady has been performing a Transaction for more than 20minutes, 20 f*cking minutes in a scorching sun all because I want to withdraw 5k.
I grew frustrated and decided to peep at whatever she's been doing.

Lo and Behold, she was trying to withdraw 350,000 all at once, on an ATM!. Who does that? Someone too intelligent I suppose.

As a frustrated gentleman, i called her and said "Excuse me ma'am, I'm not sure this machine can pay you that at once, you might want to try 40k". She lost her cool and I heard the talk of my life, she called me idiot, mumu, gbeborun, and that other one i don't like being called cos it's the bitter truth; "broke nigga".

So, I started wondering what I did wrong, and whether that's what ladies are like.
Re: Are All Ladies Like This? by izzou(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2017
First of all,you shouldn't have peeped. You could have respected yourself

And nothing here should be attributed to ladies. Anybody that is money drunk can behave that way.

1 Like

Re: Are All Ladies Like This? by Zdoh(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2017
Ignorance is the most biggest thing affecting many Nigerians not only ladies even some men can be so funny.Some people are not informed and they dont care to know or ask due to their too much bragados.I will rather ask,search for imformation than been left behind.
They are the type that waste your time on the ATM queing and even during registration or at the motor pack etc

1 Like

Re: Are All Ladies Like This? by Bolieve: 7:02pm On May 17, 2017
izzou:

And nothing here should be attributed to ladies. Anybody that is money drunk can behave that way.

Ma[b]
izzou:

Ma[/b]
izzou:

Maybe I made a mistake, but could it have been that bad?
Re: Are All Ladies Like This? by Howmon: 7:34pm On May 17, 2017
gbeborun' you could have attempted to use another machine and leave her, by midnight she go wake up.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Watch: Very Funny!! "Tell Am Say I No Dey" (wash Im Head Video) / Letter From A Debtor To A Creditor / Check Out This Funny Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.