Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH (46372 Views)

Pilot Saves A Plane Enroute Calabar From Crashing / 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina / Ibom Air CRJ 900 Spotted In Calgary Enroute Uyo, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by morereb10: 6:55pm On May 17, 2017
First of all, may God not allow the enemy to take you unawares, may he not let death take you at the verge of success or achievement in Jesus name ...Amen. This Benue State born bride-to-be, Queen Ann Ochanga and her fiance were killed in a fatal accident enroute from Port Harcourt to Lagos.

The couple got engaged in 2016. Ann studied International Trade Relations at Coventry University, United Kingdom. Her last post on Facebook was on May 12th 2017 and it reads:

“Whatever God allow to come our way is meant to strengthen us in some way…”

Her friend Maria Enewa Ogboji confirmed the sad news on Facebook and wrote:

“So sad we lost this beautiful sister and her husband-to-be to the cold hands of death. They couldn’t survive the auto crash on their way from Port Harcourt to Lagos. Tears all over my eyes. RIP my sister and friend, Queen Ann Ochoga. Find a place in the Lord.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/beautiful-bride-to-be-her-fiance-die-in.html

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by divinehand2003(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2017
Very sad news. While men are planning how to move forward and progress to the next level, the devil and his demons are doing all they can to put a fullstop to our success.

This calls for us to pray without ceasing and not to be ignorant of the devil's devices.

May their souls RIP.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by apeleone(f): 7:10pm On May 17, 2017
hmmm so sad r.i.p
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by mekybabe1: 7:16pm On May 17, 2017
Kai! This is terrible!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by NwaObinkita: 7:16pm On May 17, 2017
Wow

So sad.

It will be more painful if the guy was waiting for the wedding night to knack her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 17, 2017
Hmmm...call me superstitious but I suspect witchcraft is involved. May their souls rest in peace.

This story actually reminds me of a girl that used to rent a room at my sister's house. She graduated one December, went home for the holidays & died on the 2nd week of January. The story we heard from her brother is that she went to town on the afternoon & got a call to come for a job interview on a specific date. She got home, found her mom sitting with a neighbour outside & she excitedly shared the news with them. Later that evening they say she complained of a headache. They sent the brother to go buy her Grandpa (a headache powdery substance). The brother said when he returned, she was much worse & was hallucinating. They called the ambulance, but sadly she died on the way to hospital. The postmortem results came back saying a vein in her head ruptured. What a coincidence for her to have a ruptured vein on the day she got that fateful call undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:
Hmmm...call me superstitious but I suspect witchcraft is involved. May their souls rest in peace.

This story actually reminds me of a girl that used to rent a room at my sister's house. She graduated one December, went home for the holidays & died on the 2nd week of January. The story we heard from her brother is that she went to town on the afternoon & got a call to come for a job interview on a specific date. She got home, found her mom sitting with a neighbour outside & she excitedly shared the news with them. Later that evening they say she complained of a headache. They sent the brother to go buy her Grandpa (a headache powdery substance). The brother said when he returned, she was much worse & was hallucinating. They called the ambulance, but sadly she died on the way to hospital. The postmortem results came back saying a vein in her head ruptured. What a coincidence for her to have a ruptured vein on the day she got that fateful call undecided
very sad,black people and their juju tho

5 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Flexherbal(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2017
May their soul rest in peace!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Nigal72(f): 7:36pm On May 17, 2017
Sad rip to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 17, 2017
Jayceon:
very sad,black people and their juju tho

I'm telling you hey! It was sad. It's always when something good is about to happen in someone's life that these freak accidents occur. I wonder why. Take the story of this couple for instance, they were about to get married! But I bet some mama in a dark corner somewhere vowed it'd never happen grin Sounds insane but sometimes you can't help but wonder or get suspicious when things follow a predictable pattern.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 17, 2017
Guys, there is no such thing as 'black magic, juju, jazz'. In this case we will blame reckless driving or intoxication upon clinical investigation.
#MyCandidOpinion

5 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm telling you hey! It was sad. It's always when something good is about to happen in someone's life that these freak accidents occur. I wonder why. Take the story of this couple for instance, they were about to get married! But I bet some mama in a dark corner somewhere vowed it'd never happen grin Sounds insane but sometimes you can't help but wonder or get suspicious when things follow a predictable pattern.
I often tell people that there is no greater enemy of the black race than the black man himself.fùck that "the white man is keepin' da brotha down" sh**,why can't I just be happy that my neighbor is finally doing something productive with his life and is finally escaping the jaws of poverty? why should it hurt somebody that people are getting married? We are the enemies of our own progress

Chai! Nawa for blacks

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 17, 2017
Jayceon:
I often tell people that there is no greater enemy of the black race than the black man himself.fùck that "the white man is keepin' da brotha down" sh**,why can't I just be happy that my neighbor is finally doing something productive with his life and is finally escaping the jaws of poverty? why should it hurt somebody that people are getting married? We are the enemies of our own progress

Chai! Nawa for blacks

Lol, don't start with the chai stuff. I no fit laff abeg. This is a serious matter. But anyway, I totally agree with you, Jace. But it's not only us as black people, all races dabble with the dark arts from what I've heard from people of different races. So it's not "our" thing, it's OUR thing, it's just that blacks, I guess because of poverty in our society, tend to go crazy & villainous with it out of envy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by poshestmina(f): 8:11pm On May 17, 2017
vimi:
Guys, there is no such thing as 'black magic, juju, jazz'. In this case we will blame reckless driving or intoxication upon clinical investigation.
#MyCandidOpinion
You don't believe in it doesn't mean it doesn't exist .

17 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, don't start with the chai stuff. I no fit laff abeg. This is a serious matter. But anyway, I totally agree with you, Jace. But it's not only us as black people, all races dabble with the dark arts from what I've heard from people of different races. So it's not "our" thing, it's OUR thing, it's just that blacks, I guess because of poverty in our society, tend to go crazy & villainous with it out of envy.
I know,I know it isn't just "our" thing,it just that I will never understand why such dark powers are used to harm others.after watching those Harry Potter movies I kept thinking to myself "where did these British people get the concept of people flying with brooms" lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 17, 2017
Jayceon:
I know,I know it isn't just "our" thing,it just that I will never understand why such dark powers are used to harm others.after watching those Harry Potter movies I kept thinking to myself "where did these British people get the concept of people flying with brooms" lol grin

LMAO. You see? When we start talking about stuff like this, some new age, tree hugging kid will claim Africa is backwards. It's not only us that believe these things exist. Hello!

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 17, 2017
divinehand2003:
Very sad news. While men are planning how to move forward and progress to the next level, the devil and his demons are doing all they can to put a fullstop to our success.

This calls for us to pray without ceasing and not to be ignorant of the devil's devices.

May their souls RIP.
only coincidental that the devil is only able to operate regularly in countries with bad roads.. ehn.

3 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by divinehand2003(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2017
yemimajid:
only coincidental that the devil is only able to operate regularly in countries with bad roads.. ehn.

My dear, the devil doesn't need only bad roads to claim lives. Remember that his 3 fold Ministry is to steal, to kill and to destroy.

3 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. You see? When we start talking about stuff like this, some new age, tree hugging kid will claim Africa is backwards. It's not only us that believe these things exist. Hello!
alright I see now

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 17, 2017
May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 17, 2017
NotOfThis:
May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Kizyte(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2017
This is bad! God have mercy!
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Ezedon(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2017
Instead of death to kill one particular person for us, its killing innocent ones, why?, well RIP to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by HRich(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2017
Very sad

these are the reason why I have decided to do everything about my wedding secretly,

I don't like all this Facebook and Nairaland Announcement,

You don't know who's happy for you and who's sad,

Those who think you disappointed them and those who thinks you broke their hearts

they will rather make sure they do anything for the wedding not to hold,

If you're powerless spiritually that's the worst case, that's why prayer is important before you chose a wedding date

May The Lost Souls Rest In Peace

5 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by keypad1: 10:22pm On May 17, 2017
dumping that boy that worked hard to see you happy....and going for an already made has caused calamity to her,,,

Lesson..... Learn to be contented with ur current man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by ShankiBets: 10:22pm On May 17, 2017
RIP
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by mountsaltz: 10:23pm On May 17, 2017
Rip
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by omoikea(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2017
so sad

may God give the families fortitude to bear the loss

#Rest in peace couples-to-be
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by Sultty(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2017
Ezedon:
Instead of death to kill one particular person for us, its killing innocent ones, why?, well RIP to the dead
and who is d person o, i smell a liepod rat grin rip to d dead e pele
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH by oganoble(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:

She had a ruptured aneurysm. She probably had an aneurysm, the excitement from the news of the job interview caused a rise in her blood pressure, thereby causing the aneurysm to rupture. Most people die instantly from it. God help us all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident / Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / My Experience With Loneliness After Canada Migration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.