Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

How Can I Check My Waec And Neco Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Check My Waec And Neco Results (581 Views)

Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / NECO RESULTS 2017 - When Will It Be Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Check My Waec And Neco Results by porchster: 8:42pm On May 17, 2017
Pls i need ur assistance, you can blast me if u like provided that you help me out.
I wrote my waec and neco Gce exam in 2013 up til date I hvnt checked due to the fact that I misplaced my exam slip, that contain my registrations and seat numbers respectively. Please how can I check it or have access to it, now that am in dare need of it.
Thanks.
Re: How Can I Check My Waec And Neco Results by Esji80(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
porchster:
Pls i need ur assistance, you can blast me if u like provided that you help me out.
I wrote my waec and neco Gce exam in 2013 up til date I hvnt checked due to the fact that I misplaced my exam slip, that contain my registrations and seat numbers respectively. Please how can I check it or have access to it, now that am in dare need of it.
Thanks.
Have you gotten the exam slip?

To check WAEC RESULT
Visit www.waecdirect.org

To check NECO RESULT
visit
www.mynecoexams.com

YOU MUST GET SCRATCH CARDS for Waec and NECO. To purchase the cards go their State or Zonal offices

(1) (Reply)

it's JAMB's fault / Is English Language A Measure Of One's Intelligence? / How To Become An Ethical Hacker With All Your Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.