Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Easiest Way To Get Accepted Into Any CPA Network - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easiest Way To Get Accepted Into Any CPA Network (896 Views)

Sporry.com - CPA Network. Are You A Publisher? / How To Get Accepted Into Maxbounty, As A Nigerian...and Earn Big / Make $50 A Day From CPA Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Get Accepted Into Any CPA Network by equipux(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2017
Cost Per Action or CPA is a marketing method where an advertiser pays a publisher when a certain action has been taken ( ranging form submission, purchases, download of a software, etc.). I personally, love this way to make money, because it makes you think; you will have to get into a person’s thinking cap and figure out under what conditions he will complete a certain action. There are so many ways of doing that, and as technology progresses, new ways of making money with CPA will be invented.

Why Isn’t CPA Marketing More Popular?
It is not that easy to get accepted into a CPA network. Unlike joining the CLICKBANK, you will – probably – face some difficulties when applying. In some cases, you will have to undergo an interview from the CPA managers. This interview is really easy to nail when you know what to say (we will talk about that a bit later).
In a lot of cases, you won’t get contacted by anyone and your application will undergo a review based on what you’ve submitted. If you are a newbie, there is a good chance that you won’t get accepted.

CPA Networks Are “Anti-Newbie?”

Although some networks do not accept rookie marketers, being a beginner is not the main problem. Nowadays, there are a lot of scammers around the internet, who are for the “quick money.” For example, there is a certain type of CPA offers called “email submits”. When a person puts his email address into a form, you earn $1.4 – $2.5. Not bad at all, don’t you think?
But scammers think that they are so smart and start using proxies to submit their own email addresses. Advertisers pay a lot of money for gaining leads, and it is understandable why CPA Networks filter out newbies or folks who haven’t told enough about themselves and their intentions.

I just made a post how to get accepted on my blog. go read it
Re: Easiest Way To Get Accepted Into Any CPA Network by equipux(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2017
I created a thread on how to make tons of mmoney using cpa marketing

Go read it herehttp://www.nairaland.com/3777975/how-make-ton-money-cpa
Re: Easiest Way To Get Accepted Into Any CPA Network by Lipso: 6:01pm On May 18, 2017
Op; Thanks for this thread.I pray and hope you continue with more openness and down-to-earth explanation.Thank you,sir.
Re: Easiest Way To Get Accepted Into Any CPA Network by equipux(m): 8:11am On May 24, 2017
Lipso:
Op; Thanks for this thread.I pray and hope you continue with more openness and down-to-earth explanation.Thank you,sir.

You are welcome brother And I hope you will go to work witth this

(1) (Reply)

Is Registration Needed Please!!!! / 2017 Gem Awardees. / Starting A "Bizarre" Business In Nigeria: My Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.