Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Letter To The Moderator (FBS) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Letter To The Moderator (FBS) (841 Views)

To The Moderator / Appeal To The Moderator. / Why Did The Moderator Remove The "hitv Failed To Broadcast Chelsea/w.ham,man/ful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by chidyke77(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2010
I hv observed many times wtout numbers that u FBS intentionally delete my post wtout any reason as far as am concern bt due to envy or what u may call it.
Ths started when i disagree wt a contribution u made as regards a particular topic here and since then u hv bn deleting my post as a DICTATOR u were in sports section. Am nt begging u to leave my post bt to tell u dat u dnt behave as a moderator. What is wrong dat i disagree wt your own idea? I didnt break d rule of d forum yet u continue deleting my post for what happened last year,i could undastand frm ths your attitude that u hv a wicked mind and i wl always said it again and again. I hardly visits sports section nowadays bcoz of d type of dictatorship tendency u displayed here making urself a god to be worshipped and adore whether u do good or wrong and i wnt to tell u dat i wont be part of it,to hell wt your sports section. I hv neva observed ths in other section i do visit and post.
If u like delete my post bt u wl b d greatest coward if u did it coz it wl bring out dat cowardness in u more and more.
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by FBS: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2010
For the love of man. . .why accuse me falsely
What posts/topic/thread are you talking about?
Abeg NL sports people, make una help me out ooo!  grin
Why would I envy you? Do I know you? undecided

And Mr Man, I will quietly ask that you stop calling names! You can make your feelings known but keep it civil, geddit?
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by chidyke77(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2010
I would b d last to accuse u wrongly bt ths is d truth.,ur d only moderator in sports section to think otherwise and
none of my post has bn deleted in nairaland since i joined d forum be it in sections wt high strictness.
It feels sad that ur post is deleted wtout any breaking of d rules and when its done many times it then means that d moderator does'nt like ur name appearing in hs section for a reason best known to hm. Ths is what i wnt to knw wheda u dnt like seeing my username in ur section?
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by FBS: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2010
Well I can tell you for a fact that you accused me wrongly and as such I demand an apology from you for calling names.

Do this first then we can settle whatever it is you have against me but trust me, we will get to the bottom of it.

Think about it, do I know you? What business do I have with your username or any other person's for that matter?

Kindly ask here on NL Sports board and I don't think anyone will say anything bad about me. I'm not boasting. . .just saying it like it is. I stand nothing to gain by deleting posts and even if I have to, I, would have warned the parties involved.
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by tkb417(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2010
@OP
give us the link where you disagreed with FBS

and meanwhile, maybe its the spambot that is at work

i honestly dont think the man has been deleting your post

@FBS
person dey vex u dey say make in apologise grin

na wa for u o

help the man and by clearing his doubt if u can

cheers
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by FBS: 10:45am On Jan 13, 2010
tkb417:

@OP
give us the link where you disagreed with FBS

and meanwhile, maybe its the spambot that is at work

i honestly dont think the man has been deleting your post

@FBS
person dey vex u dey say make in apologise grin

na wa for u o

help the man and by clearing his doubt if u can

cheers
hehehe. . . grin
I think I have done just that by categorically telling him that I did not. I no sabi the guy and neither do I know what he is talking about. The last time I deleted a post was last year during this FIFA U-17 tourney age debate issue and if you remember clearly I did warn everyone before doing so. After that nah. . .not me.

Besides, the way the guy just started calling names. . .check out his first post! At least if in doubt he could have asked normally.
You know very well not everyone will take that. . .thus I asked for an apology.  grin
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by mukina2: 11:05am On Jan 13, 2010
@ ,chidyke77

chidyke77:

I hv observed many times wtout numbers that u FBS intentionally delete my post wtout any reason as far as am concern bt due to envy or what u may call it.
All the posts you made in sports recently are on your profile and none of your posts got marked by the bot. Why should he be envious?

Ths started when i disagree wt a contribution u made as regards a particular topic here and since then u hv bn deleting my post as a DICTATOR u were in sports section. Am nt begging u to leave my post bt to tell u dat u dnt behave as a moderator.

what thread did you post on that got deleted. When you accuse Mods, please do so with  a link to back up your accusation.

What is wrong dat i disagree wt your own idea? I didnt break d rule of d forum yet u continue deleting my post for what happened last year,i could undastand frm ths your attitude that u hv a wicked mind and i wl always said it again and again. I hardly visits sports section nowadays bcoz of d type of dictatorship tendency u displayed here making urself a god to be worshipped and adore whether u do good or wrong and i wnt to tell u dat i wont be part of it,to hell wt your sports section. I hv neva observed ths in other section i do visit and post.
If u like delete my post bt u wl b d greatest coward if u did it coz it wl bring out dat cowardness in u more and more. 
what happened last year?
Why cant you just produce a single link? If you are so sure he deleted your posts.
Why would the mod want to delete your posts if you did nothing?

I checked your posts from as far back as October and i didnt see where he disagreed with you.

Please stop accusing the mods if you have no proofs.

Thanks
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by chidyke77(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
@FBS am wt u nw no qualms,i rest my case.
@mukina ur a female so i dnt hv anytin to tel u since ur showing a bit of sycophancy wt issue u were'nt invited. We men hv settled our case so ur out of it.
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by mukina2: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
I knew you had nothing to say.

Next time do not accuse the mod for no reason.

Seek attention elsewhere.
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
chidyke77:

@mukina your a female so i dnt hv anytin to tel u since your showing a bit of sycophancy wt issue u were'nt invited. We men hv settled our case so your out of it.

This is outrageous!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by mukina2: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
naa dont mind him.

he had nothing to complain about, his story got busted grin

so he chose the best exit cheesy
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by FBS: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
@OP,
First I think you don't talk to a lady like that. She was trying to establish the FACTS. Something you have failed to provide.

That said, it will be very nice of you not to accuse me or anyone falsely again without proper proof.

Now that you have rested your "case" (not that you had any  grin ) I will also let it slide.   wink

You can try to still apologise sha 'cos your first post was to put it lightly terrible.  grin
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by chidyke77(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
Any negative statement used by me against u is highly apologised for and withdrawn. Dnt take it personal lets move on, let d past be d forgotten.
You may lock the thread now. Thanks
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by FBS: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2010
@chidyke77
It's all good. Apologies accepted. It's very nice to know that we have very matured minds here on NL. Thanks.
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
chidyke77:

@mukina your a female so i dnt hv anytin to tel u since your showing a bit of sycophancy wt issue u were'nt invited. We men hv settled our case so your out of it.

wonderful
Re: Letter To The Moderator (FBS) by tkb417(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
chidyke77:

Any negative statement used by me against u is highly apologised for and withdrawn. Dnt take it personal lets move on, let d past be d forgotten.
You may lock the thread now. Thanks
very good

ure ma fav poster on NL henceforth
u have a good spirit.

Baba FBS
pls forgive us o grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To Egypt / NFF VISIT MOHAMMED / Cameroon Soccer Player Attacks Fan After Match In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.