Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,503 members, 7,847,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

See What Lautech Students Are Upto - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Lautech Students Are Upto (588 Views)

LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Lautech Students Are Upto by oladoja1(m): 5:37am On May 18, 2017
another version of funab frying of Akara, na wa o

Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by oladoja1(m): 5:38am On May 18, 2017
I came to read comments
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by Nobody: 5:54am On May 18, 2017
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I comment my reserve
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by Olibboy: 6:04am On May 18, 2017
I no c anything
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by segebase(m): 6:06am On May 18, 2017
vv
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by oladoja1(m): 6:18am On May 18, 2017
Olibboy:
I no c anything
use your glasses
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by Elmojiid(m): 6:28am On May 18, 2017
Omagago:
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I comment my reserve
you are not a good human being and a good muslim...will u be happy if it was ur uncle or relative..he is family man and many pple depend on him.
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by Nobody: 6:47am On May 18, 2017
Elmojiid:
you are not a good human being and a good muslim...will u be happy if it was ur uncle or relative..he is family man and many pple depend on him.

That's not a yardstick please. Add the whole of his family together, the number of students far exceeded them.

And so if my father, uncle and whatever is misbehaving. I should support them abi?
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by Elmojiid(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2017
Omagago:

That's not a yardstick please. Add the whole of his family together, the number of students far exceeded them.

And so if my father, uncle and whatever is misbehaving. I should support them abi?
you dnt have a point at all...he is not the states govt paying the workers, they are fight the wrong man. the man is helpless let the student go and fight ajumobi and ogbeni nt the vc.

1 Like

Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by Nobody: 8:18am On May 18, 2017
You urge LAUTECH students to take things easy? who the he'll are you? Have you been at one level for 2 years and counting before? Nothing works in Nigeria except through violence.
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by Nobody: 8:22am On May 18, 2017
Elmojiid:
you dnt have a point at all...he is not the states govt paying the workers, they are fight the wrong man. the man is helpless let the student go and fight ajumobi and ogbeni nt the vc.

U're mistaken and u're making a big one. Inquire about Professor Saburi of Olabisi onabanjo university, u'll understand the role vice chancellor play in things like this.
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by emsco91(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2017
make dis pple go ask futo students wetin happen after their riot . . . . .
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by Nobody: 9:18am On May 18, 2017
Elmojiid:

OK, noted
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by Nobody: 10:56am On May 18, 2017
Elmojiid:
Even the vc probably hasn't gotten his own salary.
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by Nobody: 11:00am On May 18, 2017
LARRYDKING:

U're mistaken and u're making a big one. Inquire about Professor Saburi of Olabisi onabanjo university, u'll understand the role vice chancellor play in things like this.
Osun is owing about 5 billion to lautech while Oyo is owing 1.9 billion. There's nothing any VC can do in this situation. Lautech's wage bill is 360 million/month the School management has been running the school on 80 million naira igr. You ppl should take ur fight to Osogbo and leave this vc alone.
Lalasticlala
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by Nobody: 11:15am On May 18, 2017
Who wan buy admission I don't want my Lautech admission again email me for more info
Re: See What Lautech Students Are Upto by Olibboy: 11:18am On May 18, 2017
thanks

(1) (Reply)

it's JAMB's fault / UTME: 10,000 Candidates Caught In Anambra For Malpractice, Says JAMB / Federal Poly Nekede HND & ND Part-time Admission - 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.