Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award (9546 Views)

LPPC Shortlists Adegboruwa, 13 Professors, Others For SAN Award / 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by AmbodOfLASU: 5:37am On May 18, 2017
The Legal Practitioners’ Privileges Committee (LPPC) has announced the names of 67 lawyers and 24 academics who are being considered for admission into the rank of the Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) for 2017.

Secretary of the LPPC and Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court, Ahmed Saleh, announced in a public notice on Wednesday that the shortlisted lawyers have scaled through the first and second filtration processes and have been found worthy to attend the interview preparatory to the award of the rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

Lawyers being considered for the award include

Olaniyi Maruph Olopade

2. Adeyinka Patrick Olumide-Fusika

3. Cosmas Ikechukwu Enweluzo

4. Metong Bertram Robert Urombo

5. Sylvester Emenike Elema

6. Abdul Atadoga Ibrahim

7. Ekemejero Ohwovoriole

8. Ayo Asala

9. John Olusegun Odubela.

Others on the list are…

10. Ikenna Victor Egbuna

11. Omokayode Adebayo Dada

12. Chiesonu Igbojamuike Okpoko

13. Edwin Sunday Chukwujekwu Obiorah

14. Chukwudi Nwabufo Obieze

15 Gboyega Sanmi Oyewole

16. Benjamin Nworah Osaka

17. Steven Ojomeko Zakari Adehi

18. Festus Egwarewa Keyamo

19. Louis Maduforo Alozie

20. Kamaldeen Adeyemi Ajibade

21. Joshua Yusuf Musa

22. Olumide Folarin David Ayeni

23. Sulaiman Usman

24. Orok Inang Kofi Ironbar

25. Emeka Peter Okpoko

26. Wole Seun Agunbiade

27. Olusegun Johnson Fabunmi

28. Sonny Oluchukwu Wogu

29. Adewale Eyitemi Atake

30. Wilcox Achase Abereton

31. Oluwole Osamudiame Iyamu

32. Kenneth Chukwuemeka Ahia.

Also shortlisted were…

33. Olukayode Abayomi Enitan

34. Olubowale Taiwo

35. George Chiedu Igbokwe

36. Kehinde Olamide Ogunwumiju

37. Akeem Adedeji Agbaje

38. Adekola Adeyeye Olawoye

39. Ikhide Ehighelua

40. Olusegun Omoniyi Jolaawo

41. Godwin Osemohon Omoaka

42. Francis Forum Egele

43. Akinlolu Oluyinka Osinbajo

44. Ishaka Dikko Mudi

45. Olushola Alex Oke

46. Emmanuel Ozoemenam Achukwu

47. Micheal Abayomi Bisade Alliyu

48. Ama Vemaark Etuwewe

49. Abdul Olajide Ajana

50. Johnson Tarigho Omophe Ugboduma

51. Johnnie Nnaemeka Egwuonwu

52. Olayode Olumide Delano

53. Bert Chukwuneta Igwilo

54. Johnson Olalekan Ojo

55. Oyetola Oshobi

56. Ejike Chukwugekwu Ezenwa

57. John Mofolorunsho Mustapha Majiyagbe

58. Chibuike Adindu Nwanne Nwokeukwu

59. Prince Orji Nwafor-Orizu

60. Oluseun Takintayo Akinbiyi

61. Olusegun Oyediran Fowowe

62. Ibrahim Sani Mohammed

63. Edmund Chinonye Obiagwu

64. Sani Hussaini Garun-Gabbas

65. Oba Maduabuchi

66. Owoseni Nathaniel Ajayi

67. Charles Chukwuma Oguejiofor.

In the academic category are…

Dr Gani Adeyemi Oke

2. Prof. Bolaji Olufunmileyi Owasanoye

3. Prof. Joseph E.O Abugu

4. Prof. Offornze Dike Amucheazi

5. Prof. Olarewaju Adigun Fagbohun

6. Prof. Adedeji Olusegun Adekunle

7. Prof Adebambo Anthony Adewopo

8. Prof Oladejo Justice Olowu

9. Prof. Enefiok Effiong Essien

10. Prof Oghenemaro Festus Emiri

11. Prof. Muhammed Mustapha Akanbi

12. Prof. Oluyemisi Bamgbose

13. Prof Rasheed Jimoh Ijaodola

14. Prof Sylvester Sadiq Shikyil

15. Prof Alphonsus Okoh Alubo

16. Prof Ikechi Chibuzo Mgbeoji

17. Prof Sampson Ihesiene Erugo

18. Prof James Ibhayanor Akhere

19. Prof Mohammed Yusuf Yusuf

20. Prof Damilola Sunday Olawuyi

21. Prof. Oluyinka Osayame Omorogbe

22. Prof. Mamman Lawan

23. Prof Bankole Adekunle Sodipo

24. Prof. Sani Muhammed Adam

The statement noted that the LPPC welcomes comments from the public as regards the integrity, reputation and competence of the shortlisted candidates.

It also read that any member of the public who has any complaint about any of the shortlisted lawyers must file same before the LPPC not later than June 5, 2017, adding that such a complaint must be accompanied with a verifying affidavit deposed to before a court of record in Nigeria.

http://themetrolawyer.com/2017/05/17/breaking-67-lawyers-24-academicians-shortlisted-for-san-award/

2 Likes

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by AmbodOfLASU: 6:55am On May 18, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun

Cc

OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by Ezedon(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2017
All these awards is of no use to me
Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by dangotesmummy: 7:17am On May 18, 2017
Op are you fagbohuns son or p.a? You're always posting stuffs about him or lasu.why?
Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by alienvirus: 7:17am On May 18, 2017
Nice. That Fagbohun man is an achiever. He is one of the best in the country.

1 Like

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by Isaactop9(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2017
All I see is the endless war between Afonjas and Igbos
Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by StateReportersng(m): 7:24am On May 18, 2017
Good for them

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by StateReportersng(m): 7:24am On May 18, 2017
okay

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by teeeboi24(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2017
Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by Partnerbiz(f): 7:26am On May 18, 2017
Keyamu Festus will scale through and use it against pastor Sule Daniella Okeke.

Pastor Suleman should rush and petition now...

3 Likes

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by Realhommie(m): 7:26am On May 18, 2017
Saw Festus Keyamo among the names on the list, finally.... Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by eluquenson(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2017
Fagbohun deserves the accolade

2 Likes

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by Alhajikinky(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2017
Hmmmm Festus Keyamo

2 Likes

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by Drrodwell: 7:30am On May 18, 2017
Banjo ayenakin and prof. Akomolede they should be on d list
Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by waledeji(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2017
Afonjas lead

Igbos follow

Others take the crumbs
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by AmbodOfLASU: 7:43am On May 18, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Op are you fagbohuns son or p.a? You're always posting stuffs about him or lasu.why?

Lol.

I'm just a proud student of the Lagos State University and I believe in good governance - which Professor Fagbohun has used to transform our University in just a year. All I do here is to project the values of my University as a good ambassador.

2 Likes

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by ItalianWine(f): 7:44am On May 18, 2017
Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by DNA123(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2017
Nice, I can see my brother's name on the list. Prof. Rasheed Jimoh Ijaodola, long over due.

1 Like

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by AmbodOfLASU: 7:55am On May 18, 2017
DNA123:
Nice, I can see my brother's name on the list. Prof. Rasheed Jimoh Ijaodola, long over due.

Congratulations to your family....

1 Like

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by cardoso514: 7:55am On May 18, 2017
Nairalanders should pls testify that this data seller is genuine pls
Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by divinelove(m): 8:06am On May 18, 2017
angry angry angry

Rubbish so Festus Keyamo still didnt make it this year
Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by AK481(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2017
Where is dr ebun adegoruwa?

All are apc lawyers and praise singers mofo.
Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by Cholls(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2017
divinelove:
angry angry angry

my brother I tire o...They should give him already abeg na.
Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by Bush2013: 8:43am On May 18, 2017
divinelove:
angry angry angry

put on your glasses and be patient when checking you may see his name.lol

1 Like

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by UgoFly: 8:52am On May 18, 2017
Those to be inducted into the Senior Advocates of Nigeria AKA chopping money lawyers AKA I m counting my money so I can't hear you AKA it's not who is innocent but who can afford AKA we talking money and you talking nonsense justice AKA we must challenge the next election results.

But that Nnnamdi Kanu's lawyer deserves to be nominated o

1 Like

Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by dangotesmummy: 8:57am On May 18, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:

Lol.

I'm just a proud student of the Lagos State University and I believe in good governance - which Professor Fagbohun has used to transform our University in just a year. All I do here is to project the values of my University as a good ambassador.
OK so you're the university P.R.O?
Re: LASU VC And 90 Others Shortlisted For SAN Award by TheVictorious(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2017
Cholls:
my brother I tire o...They should give him already abeg na.

His name is there. That was the first name I noticed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graceland International School Is Recruiting / The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers / What Is The Fate Of A Mild Stammerer At Job Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.