Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead (76725 Views)

There Is A Person Always In My Heart, I Have Been Waiting For Him / A Man Worth Waiting For / Viral Video: See The Wonder Dog That Literally Smoked The Mannequin Challenge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by nnokwa042(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
Shame onto the mod that moved this senseless sh¡t 2 front page
re u from north? Or re u almajiri?
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Nobody: 10:42am On May 19, 2017
Atlantia:
Chai cheesy grin

You look like someone I've seen in a video.

Do you know about "free thinkers production"?

1 Like

Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Nobody: 10:44am On May 19, 2017
As funny as it may seem...I find it disturbing, very heart breaking.. Don't know if other dog lovers can relate..
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Atlantia(f): 10:45am On May 19, 2017
austinosita:

You look like someone I've seen in a video.
Do you know about "free thinkers production"?
Nope.
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by TheVictorious(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2017
Hope this does not pass off to many as justification of corruption.
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by marcelino26(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2017
lol........why wait for the fattest bone? r.i.p to all nigga out there waiting for the fattest bone
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Nobody: 10:48am On May 19, 2017
This is evil against animal
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Nobody: 10:49am On May 19, 2017
Atlantia:

Nope.

Hhhmmm! I have the video. You can watch if u want wink
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Gudfrie(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
This dog already ate the bone and can't move
Dis one Na snake bite am
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Atlantia(f): 10:55am On May 19, 2017
austinosita:

Hhhmmm! I have the video. You can watch if u want wink
Thanks,but I'll pass. smiley
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by chineduemmao: 11:04am On May 19, 2017
patient dogs only have leftovers... hustle men
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by onyedika946(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2017
Man inhumanity to human,sorry animal sorry dog.
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Nakuza(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2017
I will fulfill my destiny in Jesus name. Amen
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Dexema(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2017
virus05:
how u take calculate the minutes angry
It's calculated in laughter per seconds grin/S
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by mauriceju2(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2017
the point here is that having patient with APC will lead to death, APC themselves didn't have patient with PDP, it is well known,
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by azaino: 11:44am On May 19, 2017
Lol

Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by brianscott: 11:52am On May 19, 2017
At last he has relinquished

Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by hadige(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2017
R.I.P to d dead.
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by yemififi: 12:11pm On May 19, 2017
the only reason dogs eat bones is that no one offers them meat
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by anigeorge379(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2017
Suffer
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Princewell2012(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2017
MusicPromota:
Good Nigerian Advise is: Never Wait to eat the fattest bone if...

hmm i think you have a point. Instead of waiting so long to eat the fastest, why not eat the little one that is available. grin
MusicPromota:
Good Nigerian Advise is: Never Wait to eat the fattest bone if...

hmm i think you have a point. Instead of waiting so long to eat the fastest, why not eat the little one that is available.
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 19, 2017
CoolFreeday:
na waooo, in other nations, the owner could be arrested

in pakistan they sentence the dog to death.
https://indiatribune.com/dog-sentenced-to-death-for-biting-child-in-pakistan/
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Princewell2012(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2017
Imstrong:
This used to be a very useful advice in those days esp if you are in hurry to make a decision or accomplish a task. This adage was held with great esteem, but life is dynamic, things are changing fast and one has to be proactive else you lose out in opportunities,this adage has been overruled by situations and times imagine someone still waiting for the government for their life to change! Waiting for uncles love ones, influential people to change your life! Sorry your situation may be like that dog, but this should not in any way encourage impatience.. There are times you wait and times you should not.. there should be a balance, in any case, not withstanding, patience still remains a virtue

Yes, you actually made a very valid point, Even the bible ataste to it. There is a time for everything. Move on when others are moving and stop when they stop. Take the right step at the right time.

When we were at a very tender age, we used to eat together, we usually fight at the end of it. And some of us we not eat enough until my mother began to share the food. That is life for you.
Our government is not helping matter here. In civilised countries, their citizen are been paid monthly. This we assist them to do one or two things. We are not all strong, we have weaker persons among us. So we need a good leader who will have the less privilege in mind. That's how it supposed to be. There should be a person like my mother in that story i told you who will give equal opportunity to those who re not strong, and the weak in the society.
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2017
ChukaLupin:

Mu Mu

U don't worth it
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Ezionye(f): 2:17pm On May 19, 2017
Moral of the story?

I cudnt help but laugh though grin
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by VickyRotex(f): 2:40pm On May 19, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
sad undecided u dey vex me

Wetin I do you
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Tolams16(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2017
Abeg laff wan kee me, who ever tot of dis deserves a medal..

Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Gtoosmooth(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2017
Can't help laughing.....even hman being still dey find small bone to eat and never see, no dog wan come see fattest bone.. ...lol.. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / Funny Real Life Sign-posts And Notices / When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.