Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nigeria Nurse At It Again - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Nurse At It Again (538 Views)

Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Nurse At It Again by 1afrika: 7:02am On May 18, 2017
A lot has been laid bare at the on going inquest into the aetiology of senator Adeleke's death.
Below is an excerpt from punch latest report on the matter. I had patiently waited for it. undecided

[/b]The nurse, Mr. Alfred Aderibigbe,[b] who allegedly administered the overdose of injections on the deceased at home shortly before his death, could not testify before the coroner.

[/b]Counsel for the nurse, Mr. Lekan Alabi, said his client needed an interpreter due to his inability to speak English language fluently.[b]

The nurse was in court and on entering the witness box, he started shaking his head apparently in regret but the coroner, who noticed this, told him to relax.

The coroner told him, “I know you are traumatised, you don’t need it. Relax, this is not a criminal court.”

But his counsel told the court that Aderibigbe would require an interpreter before he could testify.

http://punchng.com/pathologist-rules-out-poison-in-adelekes-death-family-kicks/.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Fynestboi
Kindly help move to FP.
Re: Nigeria Nurse At It Again by 1afrika: 7:11am On May 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure nurses have been following this story yet no rejoinder. undecided

It's sad that the National Association of Nigeria Nurses and Midwives (NANNM) have chosen to keep mum on this sensitive issue.

The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN)who should have a register of Nurses and midwives in the country has refused to talk.

Who's a nurse in Nigeria? To a layman, she's any female working in d hospital. The answer to this is even lucid to the educated ones. [b][/b] to this punch reporter now, a Nigerian nurse should need an interpreter to converse in English. What a pity!

Why won't the NANNM and N&MCN work in synergy to to let us know the nursing status of this man?

Do nursing authorities expect an outsider to speak for them?

Cc
NurEmperor
Tohpahz
1forall ,
CrazyMan
lalasticlala
bro seun
desy24444
HaneefahRN
ferdinandurian
Olusanm
luvissweet2f
Cholls
RaeMystix
feyimen
lanxebony
Nzeh12

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Nurse At It Again by Nobody: 9:36am On May 18, 2017
I don't think its OK to slag the nurses because a riffraff claimed to be a nurse. There are just as many quack nurses as there are authentic nurses.
For all we care, NNANM's silence may be cos they want to poperly ascertain the identity of this so-called nurse.
He just may be an auxiliary nurse or a CHEW, all of who erroneously give themselves the title "Nurse".
I have no reason to defend the nurses but I think we have to toe the path of balanced and objective reasoning.
Re: Nigeria Nurse At It Again by SirVintageCock: 1:34pm On May 18, 2017
Oh For the love of mother and child punch should try to get their stories right, damn it. What happened to investigative journalism? In this era of quackery, what will it take punch and the court to subpoena for the license number of the said nurse to prove that he is a board certified registered nurse. There are lots of unqualified health workers parading themselves around our hospitals
And then.....the Senator would've known better cos everything surrounding his death smells funny. From a quack " nurse" who can't express himself fluently in English to a banned injection. Wtf.

(1) (Reply)

Http://tubemate-free-download.net/ / Some Hidden Cause Of Woman Infertility You Should Know / 12-year-old Suffers Rare Skin Disease That Makes Her Hand Look Like A Tree Bark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.