Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! (3285 Views)

UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / VCC: Top Best Places To Generate Virtual Credit Cards For Online Transactions / Virtual Credit Cards *VCC* For Paypal Verification %100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2017
Today I want to bring to us the perfect solution with regards to Virtual Credit Card (VCC)

It is no longer news that our card (Nigeria Credit Card) had been restricted for online payments.
which left us with no option than to turn to VCCs (Virtual Credit Cards)

Now most of these VCC solutions have some limitations and fees.

For example, most of the card solutions in the market today cannot be customized with a US Billing Address. Can't be use to withdraw money, they are not accepted on some sites etc.
And you have to continue to pay a monthly fee to maintain the card after purchase.

But today I want to offer a solution that will eliminate the above mentioned problems so you can use your card with peace of mind knowing that it will be accepted anywhere with $0.00 monthly maintenance fees.

Introducing.....
The Perfect Virtual Credit Card.

Features:

1. Custom Address.
Even if you want it created with a US Billing Address, it will be done fast.

2. $5 balance on your Card after purchase.

3. Make payment on any site.

4. Use it to withdraw money online.

5. $0.00 Monthly maintenance fees.

6. Instant PayPal Verification etc.

Most of us already have Virtual Credit Cards.
The issue is that we have to keep paying a monthly maintenance/subscription fees and we are unable to get US billing address on our cards.

Hence we need a more advanced solution with more freedom.

Note:
I also have the card solution with monthly maintenance fees plus you can't customize it for US billing address.

My Service comes at a pocket friendly price.
But can sometimes be expensive depending on the solution you want.

You may want to contact me for more details

Here is my mail and whatsapp contact:

jms.ebenezer@gmail.com

+234 703 674 1556.

Let us solve your card problem once and for all.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2017
Your questions are welcome
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2017
Get yours today.
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2017
Still available
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2017
Get yours today. Contact us now.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Card is still available. Get yours now. Contact us today
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by Dollabiz: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by Nobleking2000(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
1) I want to be using the card for only online payments
2) How can it be funded.
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nobleking2000:
1) I want to be using the card for only online payments
2) How can it be funded.
Funding actually depends on the package you buy. There is the option of funding the card from us, or fund it yourself.
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by Nobleking2000(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
CosmicJames:

Funding actually depends on the package you buy. There is the option of funding the card from us, or fund it yourself.

I will want the cheapest package that will be funded by you.
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nobleking2000:

I will want the cheapest package that will be funded by you.
The cheapest package is not funded by us.
We don't bother funding it because it has a very low activation fee. Just $.50. Unlike other solutions that requires $2.5-$5 to activate.
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by Nobleking2000(m): 5:13am On Jun 24, 2017
CosmicJames:

The cheapest package is not funded by us.
We don't bother funding it because it has a very low activation fee. Just $.50. Unlike other solutions that requires $2.5-$5 to activate.

What is the cost of the package funded by you?
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nobleking2000:

What is the cost of the package funded by you?

N10.500

Comes with $5 balance.
And you can use the card to withdraw from PayPal and other places online
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by Mariesio: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
CosmicJames:

N10.500

Comes with $5 balance.

Hello , add me on WhatsApp 07089130778. Can't find yours
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Mariesio:

Hello , add me on WhatsApp 07089130778. Can't find yours
I don't contact people first to avoid being impersonated for scam purposes.
You may want to add me instead.
Just so you know you're contacting the right person.

Here is my whatsapp contact :
+234 703 647 1556
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by Mariesio: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
CosmicJames:

I don't contact people first to avoid being impersonated for scam purposes.
You may want to add me instead.
Just so you know you're contacting the right person.

Here is my whatsapp contact :
+234 703 647 1556

Then you should have put it in your signature in the first place
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Mariesio:

Then you should have put it in your signature in the first place
Noted
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Get a reliable VCC and do your online transactions with peace of mind.

Use it to verify your PayPal.
You can use it to withdraw money online
Fully customizable with any name and any country including the USA.

Get yours today. Contact us now that is still available.
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by kaywon: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
CosmicJames:

N10.500

Comes with $5 balance.

Chief, 10k is on the high side oo.

At how much per dollar do you charge for funding?
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
kaywon:

Chief, 10k is on the high side oo.

At how much per dollar do you charge for funding?
Point of correction.
The price is N10.5k and not N10k.
Funding is done via bitcoin and at bitcoin current exchange rate.

This 10.5k is not the only option.
We also have the option of N3k.
So you can choose the option that is convenient for you at this time.
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by telim: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is the most expensive vcc in the world. A crypto card that costs maximum of $1 on most crypto cards merchant is what you are selling for 10.5k because it is preloaded with $5. Mind you most crypto cards are provided by wave crests and the bin of these cards are mostly blocked by most shopping sites and payment gateways. Oga reduce your fees and I might use your service if you can provide them in bulk provided that you have a card with unique bin.
Re: The Ultimate Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Use it to withdraw money online!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2017
telim:
This is the most expensive vcc in the world. A crypto card that costs maximum of $1 on most crypto cards merchant is what you are selling for 10.5k because it is preloaded with $5. Mind you most crypto cards are provided by wave crests and the bin of these cards are mostly blocked by most shopping sites and payment gateways. Oga reduce your fees and I might use your service if you can provide them in bulk provided that you have a card with unique bin.
I don't think you have a reason to complain bro.
I give you two options already.
If you think the 10.5k is expensive, then go for the one of 3k na.
Abi you nor see the one of 3k?

(1) (Reply)

Ondo To Establish Sugarcane Plantations / Timberland Boots For Sale Female Marketers Need.... / What Business To Start With 500k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.