Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? (5366 Views)

How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 20, 2017
ak33n:
turbohide is best used for downloading series. or movies not more than 250 MB..
use german-proxy.de.. it works for big movies
please bro what website do you use for downloading series movies, the www.wapday.com I was using has been blocked. Pls help a brother out thanks.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 20, 2017
dumo1:
please bro what website do you use for downloading series movies, the www.wapday.com I was using has been blocked. Pls help a brother out thanks.
toxicwap.com

1 Like

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by kellz0(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2017
ak33n:
glo is good over here (ilesa,osun state) that's ma data usage from may 11- may 18
bro,how can I use tweakware on my glo sim?
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 21, 2017
kellz0:
bro,how can I use tweakware on my glo sim?
download tweakware.. choose glo 0.0 .. and connct
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by steric58(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2017
ak33n:
download tweakware.. choose glo 0.0 .. and connct
bros abeg explain shey i need to download uc browser mini and start using with the vpn site u listed please help a brother, thanks
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 21, 2017
steric58:
bros abeg explain shey i need to download uc browser mini and start using with the vpn site u listed please help a brother, thanks
just Google search it.. and if u don't understand.. ff what I posted..
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by steric58(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2017
ak33n:
tanks all the same
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by MAIZAMANI(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2017
ak33n:
its easy.. copy the download link and paste it in one of the websites I posted..

and make sure u missed nothing from the settings
please must my account balance be empty before I use the cheat. Also is it only the mini handler that I should download and which APN should i use.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by omo17(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2017
Pls do you guys have new proxy, those ones are no more working
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by omo17(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2017
ak33n:

Bros do you have new proxy, d one u guys posted have stopped working
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by afeezzezo: 6:42pm On May 29, 2017
ak33n:
just Google search it.. 'glo uc mini handler settings'

Shey na cheat ??
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 29, 2017
omo17:

Bros do you have new proxy, d one u guys posted have stopped working
yeah.. been having problem with turbohide.com..

its annoying..

use german-proxy.de or buka
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by omo17(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2017
ak33n:
yeah.. been having problem with turbohide.com..

its annoying..

use german-proxy.de or buka

Those ones too have stopped working also.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 29, 2017
omo17:

Those ones too have stopped working also.
they are working for me
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by xwallace(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2017
pls which glo APN are u using to download
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by xwallace(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2017
ak33n:
they are working for me
pls ur uc mini handler settings
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Beccababe: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
alaamword:
I stay along that ajah area... since the recent changes to their data plan. the network has been slow and miserable.... please if you know what good for you... don't renew your sub.. cause I haven't used up to 20 mb from my 2500 sub.... how is the network in your area

I need ur number please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA 2021 PPSSPP ISO - Saved Data & Textures File / See How Your Phone Will Look Like In The Future / Tecno Spark K 7 - 19k Delivery Nationwide>>>(SOLD❌❌❌)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.