Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,927 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast (4311 Views)

How To Know What Products To Sell Online & Top Selling Niches / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria / MINI IMPORTATION Business - Items That Sell Fast In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast by Burgerlomo: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
scentpepper:

Contact zuby77. He is an agent.
You may go through his profile too cheers

Thanks much

1 Like

Re: What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast by Jlow2: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Please do you have someone who's trustworthy or a clearing agent in the market that you can recommend to handle the clearing of the consignment from the port and take it to the market to offload if I can't be physically present?

sebd ur watsapp number lets chat
Re: What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast by sheffyUTD(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
simpleworld:
please I want to ship about 20kg good to America. I want to know the amount it will cost me please

From where please?
Re: What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast by sheffyUTD(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Please do you have someone who's trustworthy or a clearing agent in the market that you can recommend to handle the clearing of the consignment from the port and take it to the market to offload if I can't be physically present?

I may help.
Re: What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast by Burgerlomo: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jlow2:
sebd ur watsapp number lets chat

Let me consult with my folks first to seek their opinion.
Re: What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast by Burgerlomo: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
sheffyUTD:

I may help.

Alright
Re: What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast by sonnie10: 12:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Jlow2:
import japanese auto parts frm Malaysia,and offload at ladipo and tank me later..

Why Malaysia and not directly from Japan or Germany.
Re: What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast by Jlow2: 12:36am On Jun 07, 2017
sonnie10:

Why Malaysia and not directly from Japan or Germany.
in malaysia auto parts has been dismantled from cars per unit in thousands,e.g u find a particular engine 2rz toyota in 1000pcs,shocks 1000pcs, but in japan mostly u buy complete car and dismantle, remember u dnt go to europe to buy japanese parts,in Malaysia u find many auto parts dealers with mighty wahehouses dat sell differents Japanese parts in thousand units, u can make enquiries as well.
Re: What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast by sonnie10: 12:56am On Jun 07, 2017
Jlow2:
in malaysia auto parts has been dismantled from cars per unit in thousands,e.g u find a particular engine 2rz toyota in 1000pcs,shocks 1000pcs, but in japan mostly u buy complete car and dismantle, remember u dnt go to europe to buy japanese parts,in Malaysia u find many auto parts dealers with mighty wahehouses dat sell differents Japanese parts in thousand units, u can make enquiries as well.

Ok. Thanks. How many Toyota engine can one load in 20ft container? I was told that if you load only engines, you won't make profit because of over head cost;shipping and clearing.

They said one would have to load along other smaller size parts like shocks to fill up space.

Again, considering the current exchange rate, do you think buyers would want to buy it?
Re: What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast by Olumidekoleosho(m): 1:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Best importation business are clothing and body apparel such as clothings, jewelry and wrsitwatch...Any way am about to venture into men wristwatch business, if you think we can do business together. Kindly email me, check my email on profile. Thank you
figment232:
Please i need your inputs on what i can import that would sell real fast.Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast by tugrow(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
I can pay , ship and deliver your goods from china to Nigeria

Orders your goods in 1688, taobao, Alibaba, aliexpress

Need a good shipping company China to Lagos, contact me

My contacts on my signature

N58/¥

(1) (2) (Reply)

Geographic Information System (GIS) And Remote Sensing Services For Nigerians / Get Up To 10 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours Without Collateral In Nigeria / Monthly Contribution Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.