Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Is There A Platform Like This To Help Aspiring Developers In Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is There A Platform Like This To Help Aspiring Developers In Nigeria? (873 Views)

Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On / How To Build An On-demand Platform Like Uber Or Airbnb / I Need Someone Who Can Build A Platform Like MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Platform Like This To Help Aspiring Developers In Nigeria? by kvngkung: 11:13am On May 18, 2017
please i and a friend are so much interested in programming but we don't even have money to get good laptops. so i want to know if there is a platform that help aspiring developers get laptops while they pay back with their skills overtime.

My friend is a master already in node.js, angular, expressJS and some other languages with some project to show for it while i am a javascript newbie too with some experience in html/css wordpress with few projects too.

most of my friend's project were based on contract and he got the laptops from the clients while i have a small laptop that i manage to use but it constantly develops fault. have lost so many jobs due to this. i will be glad if we can get some help. we would have applied for andela but we are already in school and we have ideas we would love to develop so no plans for that.

If you know what we can do please kindly help.
Re: Is There A Platform Like This To Help Aspiring Developers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 18, 2017
*Spread mat*

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Platform Like This To Help Aspiring Developers In Nigeria? by bet9ja(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2017
Sorry for the wrong side of the world you found yourself. You need to push harder.
Re: Is There A Platform Like This To Help Aspiring Developers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 18, 2017
bet9ja... how our friend merrybet?

(1) (Reply)

Develop An Enterprise App That Nurtures The Digital Champions Of The Firm / Code Teaching App "Solo Learn" Wins Fbstart App Of The Year / Wanted Visual Effects Guru!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.