Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,937 members, 7,838,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Don't Regret Walking Out Of My 6-year-old Marriage -nollywood Actress, Ini Edo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Regret Walking Out Of My 6-year-old Marriage -nollywood Actress, Ini Edo (622 Views)

Regina Askia: I Don't Regret Leaving Nollywood / Despite Not Loving Wizkid Again, I Don't Regret Meeting Him - Baby Mama / Popular Female Celebrities Caught On Camera Walking Out Half-Unclad In Public To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Regret Walking Out Of My 6-year-old Marriage -nollywood Actress, Ini Edo by Storylife1(f): 11:29am On May 18, 2017
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo who got married to an American based businessman, Phillip in 2008, has said she is happy to have divorced her husband after a 6-year-old marraige. While speaking in a Channels TV programme, 'Rubbin Minds', multi-award winning Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, who has featured in more than 100 movies since she began her film career in 2000, opened up on her marriage, saying she has no regret breaking up with her husband of six years.

The Akwa Ibom state born actress got married to an American-based Nigerian businessman, Phillip Ehiagwina in 2008. She walked out of the marriage in September 2014, following accusations of domestic violence and cheating.

The actress who spoke on her marriage crisis, cited irresolvable differences and incompatibility as the major reasons for the crash of her marriage, adding that closeness should have read more https://africanscope.com.ng/dont-regret-walking-6-year-old-marriage-nollywood-actress-ini-edo-opens/
Re: I Don't Regret Walking Out Of My 6-year-old Marriage -nollywood Actress, Ini Edo by Nobody: 11:31am On May 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Regret Walking Out Of My 6-year-old Marriage -nollywood Actress, Ini Edo by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:36am On May 18, 2017
Anything to remain in the news...
Re: I Don't Regret Walking Out Of My 6-year-old Marriage -nollywood Actress, Ini Edo by NwaObinkita: 12:05pm On May 18, 2017
I love this
Re: I Don't Regret Walking Out Of My 6-year-old Marriage -nollywood Actress, Ini Edo by stanway(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2017
Nobody cares,if you like become a lesbian that is your cup of tea
Re: I Don't Regret Walking Out Of My 6-year-old Marriage -nollywood Actress, Ini Edo by thesicilian: 12:14pm On May 18, 2017
They should form a Nollywood Divorcees Club.

(1) (Reply)

Money Talks, See Davido's New Mansion / Debie-rise Borrowed My Dress To Welcome Simi In The Bbnaija House -uriel Reveal / After Watching This, You Will Never Use Your Mobile Phone Again In A Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.