Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died (98929 Views)

Family Reveals Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / Update On The Burial Of Moji Olaiya - Yomi Fabiyi / The Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by olayemm(f): 3:15pm On May 18, 2017
So sad! May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Bolincosugar(f): 3:18pm On May 18, 2017
Afobear:
nice one ....she don die

very good

I pity your life..... Heartless soul
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by drey08(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2017
hmm
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 18, 2017
She remains one of my finest Yoruba Actress. may her soul rest in peace
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by holluphemydavid(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2017
it so sadden,d baby will definitely be taking care of by d Canadian govt unlike Nigerians govt,may her soul rest in peace
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Afobear: 3:29pm On May 18, 2017
LyfeJennings:

U will never know peace in life
as you are alife now,have you ever experienced peace ?
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by fohlarp: 3:35pm On May 18, 2017
Pls wots her offence?let's knw.
Afobear:
nice one ....she don die

very good

am so happy that you wicked soul is gone to the great beyond ....wicked af
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by ignis: 3:44pm On May 18, 2017
18 years after?
Why the long break?
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by squash47(m): 3:54pm On May 18, 2017
whitebeard:
18 yrs..wow..!!
Wow,meaning that u are happy ?
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by femmy2010(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2017
Oh My .May the departed soul rest in peace .
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Funky123(f): 3:57pm On May 18, 2017
God i cant question ur authority but i would choose dis woman 10 times over many yoruba actress,i fell seriously in love with dis woman ever since i watch Oba Adetoyese, RIP Ma'am God loves u more

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Usniya: 3:59pm On May 18, 2017
Afobear:
nice one ....she don die

very good

u are a devil
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Mimzyy(f): 4:00pm On May 18, 2017
Are you sure that you aint high on cheap drugs?

Afobear:
nice one ....she don die

very good

Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by grandstar(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2017
WotzupNG:

Below is a picture of Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya and the baby she gave birth to 2 months ago. The picture was taken during the child dedication. The actress is reported to have died of Cardiac Arrest in Canada. The baby in the picture is her second child 18 years after she gave birth to her first. May her soul rest in peace.

http://wotzup.ng/picture-of-moji-olaiya-and-the-child-she-gave-birth-to-2-months-before-she-died/

Why do I feel like crying?

my cousin called me last week to give me the good news that his wife delivered a bouncing baby girl.

Later he called me to inform that he needed 32k for extra drugs for the wife. I was very low then.

He however was able raise the cash

Before he reached the hospital, they called him to inform him that his wife was late.
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Kcosmos: 4:04pm On May 18, 2017
Tinfact I just. got the news that she died...may her soul rest in peace.... what a lovely actress.
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Duru009(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2017
She looks very sick!!!
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Afobear: 4:20pm On May 18, 2017
fohlarp:
Pls wots her offence?let's knw.
she is an afonjaz
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by doctokwus: 4:34pm On May 18, 2017
2 full pages and no single poster has blamed d hospital and drs in Canada.Of course because it's in a whiteman land with most likely white doctors.
Similar death in Nigeria making front page yesterday and right from d first poster to the page 5 or so,95% of posters were calling for d heads of d Nigerian drs and closure of d hospital,without even wanting to hear d hospital's side of d series of events that led to d unfortunate death of d mother in a Nigerian hospital!
D oozing stench of d hypocrisy of Nigerians can be perceived in all spheres of our life,from thousands of miles away!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by kushsy: 4:43pm On May 18, 2017
fpeter:
This is really sad, to think this was her first child. She must have really looked forward to the life of motherhood. sad!
are u sure you read d post...anyways..
RIP to d dead
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by tunechidope(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2017
RIP
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Viccur(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Cossy Orjiakor and Roman Goddess
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Akpacha(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2017
WotzupNG:

Below is a picture of Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya and the baby she gave birth to 2 months ago. The picture was taken during the child dedication. The actress is reported to have died of Cardiac Arrest in Canada. The baby in the picture is her second child 18 years after she gave birth to her first. May her soul rest in peace.

http://wotzup.ng/picture-of-moji-olaiya-and-the-child-she-gave-birth-to-2-months-before-she-died/
my sympathy goes to the family, but if this happened in Nigeria u would hear all manners of comments of how we don't have equiptment or trained doctors.
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by joenor(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2017
Na wah, God kip ya children.
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Aremuagan144(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2017
Afobear:
nice one ....she don die

very good

i knw u dnt ave brain if u dnt ave anyting gud 2 post then keep mute must u comment.
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Afobear: 5:09pm On May 18, 2017
Mimzyy:
Are you sure that you aint high on cheap drugs?

it seems you want to join her abi ?

cus i will end you
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by whitebeard(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2017
squash47:
Wow,meaning that u are happy ?
wait u sure u read the post very well..

Wow - as in 18 years after her first child isn't that shocking..!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by IAmAmbrose(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2017
Afobear:
nice one ....she don die

very good

what do u say u smoke again?
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by BABANGBALI: 5:46pm On May 18, 2017
Eyaaaaaa so this small baby is now a orphan?
Re: Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died by Bankbio(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2017
Afobear:
nice one ....she don die

very good

always think twice before typing anything. wen it comes to social media.
coz to me u dnt use ur brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shares Valentine's Day Picture / E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.