Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Weak Erection, Low Sperm Count Solved. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weak Erection, Low Sperm Count Solved. (594 Views)

Are You A Victim Of Quick Ejaculation,weak Erection,low Sperm Count? / Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / Natural Remedy For Weak Erection, Low Sperm,low Libido & Premature Ejaculation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weak Erection, Low Sperm Count Solved. by GloryWilliams(f): 12:38pm On May 18, 2017
Oh! my God, I don't really know what happen to me, when I started experiencing weak erection. Erection problems occur when you can't achieve or maintain an erection that's firm enough to have sexual intercourse. For most men, this problem occurs occasionally and isn't a serious issue. However, if you are unable to achieve an erection one-quarter of the time a more you may have a health problem that requires medical attention. Erection problem are also known as:
1 Erectile dysfunction (ED)
2. Impotence
3. Sexual dysfunction

The question here is: What is Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation and Low Sperm count?

Weak Erection:
= Weak erection is known as Erectile dysfunction (ED). Physical causes of ED are more common in older men. They occur because of disorder than can affect the nerves and blood vessels responsible for causing an erection. Physical causes of erectile problems include heart disease, hardening of the arteries.

Premature Ejaculation:
= Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration. It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. while

Low Sperm Count:
= Low sperm count is called Oligospermia. A complete absence of sperm in azoospermia. Your sperm count is considered lower than normal if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen.

I want to introduce one of our top health care product "MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE" a product that helps in treatment of the following

* Nervous exaltation therapy
* Restore male vigour and masculine functions
* Improves sperm count and sexual drive
* Treats premature ejaculation
* Impotence and sterility

It also help to enhance sexual urge in men. Go for Libracin product! Go for a healthy life! For instant purchase and delivery visit: http://www.libracin.com/product/mascum-herbal-pride-sp/?ref=39 Need more inquiries please Call/whatsapp our experts on +2347038595483,+2348160177136 or Email:libracinweb3@yahoo.com

WE ENRICH LIVES FOR BETTER..... (DISTRIBUTORS ARE NEEDED)

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies To Stop Snoring / How To Eliminate Tartar, Gingivitis & Whiten My Teeth In 4 Steps With This Homem / Help With A Dangerous But a non-understandable Medical Condition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.