Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Helping Hands International - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International (815 Views)

Helping Hands Account For Sale, Very Cheap / I Need An Helping Hands / I Want To Join Helping Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helping Hands International by jennifer22(f): 3:03pm On May 18, 2017
Helping hands international renders humanitarian service to the society. As an organization, we believe that the more the help we give, the more the people we get empowered and the better and happier we become. We believe in the saying " Be of good service" . Whether you make yourself available to a friend, coworker or a less privileged one, there is nothing that harvests more of a feeling of empowerment than being of service helping hand international awaits u. Contact me on 07060566230 08088888927.

Re: Helping Hands International by jennifer22(f): 3:12pm On May 18, 2017
In helping hands international we teach u how to fish and not give u fish. Come lets tech u how to be a millionaire.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Owning A Domiciliary Account With Fidelity Bank Like? / Very Clean Honda Baby Boy For Sale At 450,000 / Which Nairaland Female Would You Tag On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.