Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" (33228 Views)

Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures / Pictures From International Women's Day Conference by Access and Diamond Bank / Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by CHANCEMAN: 8:06pm On May 18, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Who is chest beating? Aba is the industrial city of not only Nigeria but of West Africa,so it is only fair that their neighbours understudy them and pick up their enterpreneurship and industrial skills. Akwaibom people and manufacturers are making good advantage of their proximity by going to Aba to learn a skill or two,that i've witnessed on several ocassions. When did Akwaibom start developing? A city commonly associated with backwardness.
I've been to Akwaibom severally and i can authoritatively state that industries only started springing up in Gov Akpabio's administration.
How can a state so closely situated with an industrial city lag behind and only start displaying manufactured goods in 2017.

Which industires do you have in Aba that you are making noise about,packaging low quality conterfeit or what? Importation and manufacturing are two different things.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by wakes: 8:17pm On May 18, 2017
Great!`
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by joshuastar(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
;Drise to greatness,akwa ibom dakkadarise to greatness,akwa ibom dakkadarise to greatness,akwa ibom dakkada
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by Shantyken(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2017
send that girl to my inner room. the chest make sense
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by godfrey01(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2017
MrMoney007:
After the showoff what next?

storage room and after time, item will turn to trash and you will then see it outside the building
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by muller101(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2017
ekanDamie:
made in aba, showcased in akwaibom.

my people can claim ehn, we that only know how to plant cassava
if that's the only thing u know. Then u are a disgrace to other Nigerians.
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
. I get your point now, where I come from, we call both akwaibomite and people from cross river calabar people and they never for once complained that's the reason why. School? Yes uni level, left village before ? Yes been on 4 continents and numerous countries. That's me holding your username by my window, you will agree am not in Nigeria presently.

i get your point but this is 2017 and we need to be very precise with such info so as to clear the notion that has stayed too long. No had feelings.
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by MrIkebuk(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2017
Ournolly:
Great but the second pix? Seriously?! grin
See nippus.
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by sunnysunny69(m): 11:23pm On May 18, 2017
StainlessH:

i get your point but this is 2017 and we need to be very precise with such info so as to clear the notion that has stayed too long. No had feelings.
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by KemjikaEme: 5:18am On May 19, 2017
CHANCEMAN:

Which industires do you have in Aba that you are making noise about,packaging low quality conterfeit or what? Importation and manufacturing are two different things.
Products the whole Nigeria and West Africa is using. Be more creative if you want to discuss Aba products.
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by annamaria: 6:15am On May 19, 2017
40ng:
More : http://40ng.com/pictures-from-made-in-akwa-ibom-products-exhibition-in-uyo/

That Ini Edo armless bronze casting na waoh! shocked. Ojuju akwa ibom! lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by tpapi: 8:17am On May 21, 2017
sunnyside16:
Akwa Ibom Isong o!
pls can U do me a favour
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by tpapi: 9:01am On May 21, 2017
fratermathy:

You really don't have to be a chest beater here.

Akwa Ibom people have had their traditional arts and crafts for generations now. Ikot Ekpene is known as raffia city for their mastery of the art of furniture and art making using raffia palm.

Across the state, industries are coming up and innovative people are putting their ideas to work. It may be infantile now but it'll surely get better.

My main point is that you need not acclaim this feat as a product of IGBO CONTACT!!! If so, then you may also say the Hausa and Yoruba industrialists did so due to their contact with Igbo!!! angry angry angry angry

Self-delusional peeps.
pls can U do me a favour
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by sunnyside16(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2017
tpapi:
pls can U do me a favour

Ask one.
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by tpapi: 2:48pm On May 21, 2017
sunnyside16:

Ask one.
hey wats up
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by sunnyside16(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2017
tpapi:
Pls dont B annoyed, i jus wanted to ask if U cud introduce me to any of ur akwa ibom female freinds dat might B interested in a serious relationship dat wil lead to marriage

They are everywhere
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by tpapi: 12:01pm On May 22, 2017
sunnyside16:

They are everywhere
if U r so sure they r everywhere, can U jus introduce only. one to me
Re: Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" by tck2000(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
nwafresh:
@least nairalanders appreciates your efforts.....Una try
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University / We’ve Not Reintroduced ATM Charges —CBN / Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.