Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. (1485 Views)

I Want To Sell My Blog [urgent} / Check Out And Review My New Blog. URGENT! / Applygist Tech Blog- Urgent Publishers Need Free Data All Month 7,000 Start Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2017
For sometime my blog was shut down due to many challenges I can't mention...
I am back to the blogosphere after 5months of inactivity, my blog now has a brand new design and articles.. So I am starting afresh and I need review from Nairaland Geeks.
Visit blog and tell me what you feel...
www.romanticpie.com

1 Like

Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by naijahut: 5:38pm On May 18, 2017
What is good about that?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2017
naijahut:
What is good about that?

Tankiu..
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2017
For me, is totally Crap! I just locate my exit button when I visited the site, totally waste of mb, clicked the domain link hoping to see a romantic/dating related categories but was surprised when I saw business, business in romance/relationship niche? I never even talk of the colour..

Bro wake up from dream land, replan your self
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2017
Dhilariousdandy:
For me, is totally Crap! I just locate my exit button when I visited the site, totally waste of mb, clicked the domain link hoping to see a romantic/dating related categories but was surprised when I saw business, business in romance/relationship niche? I never even talk of the colour..

Bro wake up from dream land, replan your self
It's a lifestyle niche bro, and what's wrong with the colour?
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by Emmysky(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2017
Bad domain name for a business niche
Bad colour
Bad theme

1 Like

Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2017
Emmysky:
Bad domain name for a business niche
Bad colour
Bad theme
Okay, it's not a business niche, check turetalk.. com its similar..
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by Dhilariousdandy(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2017
KvnqPrezo:

It's a lifestyle niche bro, and what's wrong with the colour?

The colour looks childish and unprofessional
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2017
Dhilariousdandy:

The colour looks childish and unprofessional

Okay
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by Emmysky(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2017
KvnqPrezo:

Okay, it's not a business niche, check turetalk.. com its similar..
Ya? Well your content doesn't say so neither does your domain name.
Your domain says it's a relationship/dating site while your content say it's a business niche and here you are saying it's a lifestyle niche, Your are confusing your viewers in an annoying way.
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by fleps(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2017
Lolz

After reading the welcome message, I can only conclude "you're still a kid"

Relax and learn!
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2017
fleps:
Lolz

After reading the welcome message, I can only conclude "you're still a kid"

Relax and learn!
Always learning.. grin
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2017
Emmysky:
Ya? Well your content doesn't say so neither does your domain name.
Your domain says it's a relationship/dating site while your content say it's a business niche and here you are saying it's a lifestyle niche, Your are confusing your viewers in an annoying way.
what are you saying?? How many business topic have you seen there that makes it a business niche Do you really know what lifestyle blogging mean
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by toptop: 10:50am On May 20, 2017
How can an 18 years old be writing about romance, emotional health and relationship tips? What do you know about romance?

I have gauged that you are passionate about blogging. I just read your profile where you affirmed that you got to learn and use computer at the tender age of 9.

Based on that( not logistics ooo), I humbly suggest that you focus on creating a tech blog. You will do well in it. And you can openly discuss about it confidently.

Now this is for all: never blog on what you cannot discuss publicly offline.
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by toptop: 10:52am On May 20, 2017
@ copycracker, over to you.
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2017
toptop:
How can an 18 years old be writing about romance, emotional health and relationship tips? What do you know about romance?

I have gauged that you are passionate about blogging. I just read your profile where you affirmed that you got to learn and use computer at the tender age of 9.

Based on that( not logistics ooo), I humbly suggest that you focus on creating a tech blog. You will do well in it. And you can openly discuss about it confidently.

Now this is for all: never blog on what you cannot discuss publicly offline.

Nice idea, but ain't as small as you think, I can write well on the niche, so I choosed it, I am good at tech but the competition is much. Correction: an 18yrs old might know what you don't...
Hiding age ASAP because you wouldn't believe that's my age if I didn't tell you.
Seriously nice post, I love the last line!
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by Emmysky(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2017
KvnqPrezo:

Nice idea, but ain't as small as you think, I can write well on the niche, so I choosed it, I am good at tech but the competition is much. Correction: an 18yrs old might know what you don't...
Hiding age ASAP because you wouldn't believe that's my age if I didn't tell you.
Seriously nice post, I love the last line!
blogging isn't always about competition but about passion. If you love tech, Then blog about it.
If it's lifestyle, Then blog about it.
P.S: Lifestyle blogs are so boring.
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2017
Emmysky:
blogging isn't always about competition but about passion. If you love tech, Then blog about it.
If it's lifestyle, Then blog about it.
P.S: Lifestyle blogs are so boring.

I love tech and can't do without it, so am planning to start a tech blog in the future, let me grow this first...
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by Copycracker(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2017
I hear you Boss... his site is on the list
toptop:
@ copycracker, over to you.
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2017
Copycracker:
I hear you Boss... his site is on the list
lolz
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by chineduemmao: 1:14pm On May 23, 2017
oga how much traffic do your site get?
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2017
chineduemmao:
oga how much traffic do your site get?
500 - 700 daily
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by chineduemmao: 3:09pm On May 28, 2017
KvnqPrezo:
500 - 700 daily
any monetization yet?
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
chineduemmao:
any monetization yet?
No, I want adsense first before applying for other ad networks
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lifestyle is a very lucrative niche, but I suggest you target a particular sub-niche in the lifestyle niche.. If you want to talk about career, focus on that.. If it's about relationships, focus on that... don't try to cover all.. Focus on one and be the best..
Your Logo design is very very very poor.. Your choice of color is Baaaad.. Your domain is misleading..
There are other free templates.. added some cool templates to their platform, why don't you check them out..
Re: Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. by chineduemmao: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
KvnqPrezo:
No, I want adsense first before applying for other ad networks

(1) (Reply)

Newly Approved Unverified Naija Adsense For Sale / Uk Payment Received Adsense For Sale / I Need My Yahoomail Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.