Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Are There Any Safe Ways To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Stretch Marks? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are There Any Safe Ways To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Stretch Marks? (1715 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / 5 Safe Ways To Make Your Armpits Pretty / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Safe Ways To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Stretch Marks? by uzoo: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=167799.msg2756408#msg27564

so any one know how to get rid of these ugly lines.
Re: Are There Any Safe Ways To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Stretch Marks? by AYOANU: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
iIhave tried many prescribed creams as well

but did not work.

maybe it will vanish with time
Re: Are There Any Safe Ways To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Stretch Marks? by uzoo: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
but seriously, i was thinking may be there's a procedure one can use in getting rid of stretch marks apart form all those stretch mark creams/oil
Re: Are There Any Safe Ways To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Stretch Marks? by flexibu: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
Azuu.
if u ain't bleaching (or use lightening cream), with use of shea butter, it fades with time!

keep it UP.
Re: Are There Any Safe Ways To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 14, 2010
nope!
unfortunately, there are NO CREAMS, MAGIC POTION, LASER SURGERY etc that will completely remove any stretch marks. . . . . . . . . but there are plenty of charlatans who will like you to believe the contrary and scam you out of your money.
Re: Are There Any Safe Ways To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Stretch Marks? by chikj: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
t̶̲̥̅̊ђε̲̣̣̣̥ same thing ɪ̣̝̇Tђ M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ oo, ℓ̊ hope t̶̲̥̅̊ђε̲̣̣̣̥ shea butter does not bleach.
Re: Are There Any Safe Ways To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Stretch Marks? by eddy1977(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yes there are but they come with a high price.

1) by renewing your mind and come to terms with the reality that stretch marks are irreversible.
2) by learning to love this new body because it's here to stay
3) by letting the baby daddy adjust to this new body.gone are the days of flawless tummy. He either likes it or no more (i ll it to your mature imagination)
4) above all by remembering that these stretch marks are eternal bonds between you and the precious child (children) you housed in your womb for nine months.

Welcome to motherhood.
Re: Are There Any Safe Ways To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Stretch Marks? by tendstends: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
Check out this blog post I wrote all about stretch markshttp:///ajdtwrb
Re: Are There Any Safe Ways To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Stretch Marks? by Ladytemi(f): 2:47am On Nov 12, 2012
Coco butter.
Re: Are There Any Safe Ways To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2012
Shea butter during and after pregnancy. I also rub it on my nipples so when baby comes its not sore
Re: Are There Any Safe Ways To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2012
I wrote nip-pl3es and it became unmentionables.

(1) (Reply)

Question / Iris Model Management Unveiled / New White Face Hublot Watch For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.