Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter (12822 Views)

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / How To Make Money During NYSC - 10 Smart Ways / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by dammy13(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2017
We learnt that Call Up letter will be out tomorrow. And quickly to avoid unnecessary mistakes, We would want to give you some tips on how to package yourself to the Orientation camp so that you don’t get confused all the time.

So by this time tomorrow, you would probably have been deployed and you would have known where you are going to. To give you a head start and you don’t keep asking what next.

Here are 10 Things to Do after You Get Your Call-Up Letter

1. All You Need to Print your call up letter is the email you used in Registering at the NYSC portal and your Password. (I doubt if NYSC will send your call-up to your email).

2. Print the Original copy, (twice) make 5 photocopies as you would need to submit some duplicates at camp. (MAKE Photocopies of All your documents because it’s expensive in camps)

3. Rearrange your documents. What you need to take with you are : CALLUP LETTER, GREEN CARD, STATEMENT OF RESULT OR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT, ID CARD and others
NUMBER, please make sure your statement of result carries your school stamp and not a fake one.

4. Put all these documents in a water resistant file and seal properly. DO NOT LAMINATE YOUR GREEN CARD OR CALLUP LETTER.

5. Pack few stuffs please. Don’t give yourself unnecessary stress. Basic things to pack should be YOUR WHITES,WHITE SHORT,WHITE TENNIS SHOES, TOUCH,TORCHLIGHT, MOSQUITO NET,ONE OR TWO CASUAL WEARS, SOAP, ANTI-MALARIA DRUGS, BED SPREAD, DETERGENT, CREAM, POWER BANK, CASH AND ATM CARD, SOCKS, ETC…

You don’t need much loads. Because after camp, you are given 3 weeks terminal leave from Your PPA. Which you are go home and get set for your primary assignment.

6. Find people you are posted to same state, state create a WhatsApp group and talk about when to Leave and how to go. If anyone suits your schedule you both can meet up at the Bustop and move.

That is why this group is created. Once you get your call-up letter. Indicate the state you are posted to here and meet up with people of same state.

7. PLEASE check your date of deployment very well to avoid mistakes.

8. Safety, a lot of Corp members have gone due to road accident and the likes. You really don’t have to blame NYSC. Our transportation system is messed up. Look carefully at the bus you are to Travel with and know the kind of driver that is going to drive you and MOST ESPECIALLY PRAY TOO. Prayer always work.

9. Be happy and positive. The country economy cannot decide your happiness. You don’t have to think about thousands of unemployed youths out there. You do not have to think about your past. This is another phase of your life and you should face it with courage. You are a man. This is your chance to prove you can be a positive change.

Goodluck !!!

http://fabinfos.com/10-things-get-call-letter/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by Missayuba(f): 4:21pm On May 18, 2017
My sister did not pay for call up can she pay today? As call up is already out please help her.
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by dammy13(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2017
corpersforum:
Nice one... fabino....
Thanks boss.
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by Missayuba(f): 5:38pm On May 18, 2017
Missayuba:
My sister did not pay for call up can she pay today? As call up is already out please help her.
Can she still pay now?
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by EzigboNwanma(f): 9:45pm On May 18, 2017
No she can't. She has to go to her school to collect it.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by Missayuba(f): 7:20am On May 19, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
No she can't. She has to go to her school to collect it.
Thanks a great deal. Our only issue now is we don't know if she's in stream one or two. How can we check that.
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by EzigboNwanma(f): 8:24am On May 19, 2017
Missayuba:

Thanks a great deal. Our only issue now is we don't know if she's in stream one or two. How can we check that.
maybe she should call the students affairs or ask someone to help her check in school. But she really has to go to school herself.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by Ronsrichard(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2017

I paid mine yesterday

1 Like

Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by Missayuba(f): 2:47pm On May 20, 2017
Ronsrichard:

I paid mine yesterday
are you in stream 1or2 and did you get the call up letter?
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by Ronsrichard(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2017
Missayuba:
are you in stream 1or2 and did you get the call up letter?

Stream one. I got the call-up letter too
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by Capableben(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2017
....NYSC, cant wait to start you like Edikan.

contact BEEJAY ARTS and have yourself/loved one turned into aa lovely Cartoon today.

Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by BABANGBALI: 7:25am On May 21, 2017
Above all don't forget to carry with you a carton of sanitary pads/condoms because they are too expenses at the camp
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by ItalianWine(f): 7:30am On May 21, 2017
ok
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by oshe11: 7:36am On May 21, 2017
Hmmmmm.....

I jst need a female Corper to be posted to my PPA n my Unit grin

Cause its difficult to Identify a single or married Muslim lady lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by iamwizzle(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2017
shocked
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by nerovito(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2017
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by nerovito(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2017
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by heenriiy19(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2017
Tell Dem some will just pack load as if they are going to their new house
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by Tallest9(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2017
one more important thing.... start applying for jobs
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by benlash: 8:22am On May 21, 2017
ok
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by Okjay50: 8:35am On May 21, 2017
Good
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by usquare250(m): 8:51am On May 21, 2017
I see u bro. Akwanga pple.
Capableben:
....NYSC, cant wait to start you like Edikan.

contact BEEJAY ARTS and have yourself/loved one turned into aa lovely Cartoon today.
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by jhidey08(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2017
Missayuba:

don't let that babe confuse you. She can still pay. Or has she paid already?
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by Lilaex: 9:46am On May 21, 2017
Abeg 4k nysc den put me 4 strim2
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by Lilaex: 9:47am On May 21, 2017
;DW
dammy13:
We learnt that Call Up letter will be out tomorrow. And quickly to avoid unnecessary mistakes, We would want to give you some tips on how to package yourself to the Orientation camp so that you don’t get confused all the time.

So by this time tomorrow, you would probably have been deployed and you would have known where you are going to. To give you a head start and you don’t keep asking what next.

Here are 10 Things to Do after You Get Your Call-Up Letter

1. All You Need to Print your call up letter is the email you used in Registering at the NYSC portal and your Password. (I doubt if NYSC will send your call-up to your email).

2. Print the Original copy, (twice) make 5 photocopies as you would need to submit some duplicates at camp. (MAKE Photocopies of All your documents because it’s expensive in camps)

3. Rearrange your documents. What you need to take with you are : CALLUP LETTER, GREEN CARD, STATEMENT OF RESULT OR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT, ID CARD and others
NUMBER, please make sure your statement of result carries your school stamp and not a fake one.

4. Put all these documents in a water resistant file and seal properly. DO NOT LAMINATE YOUR GREEN CARD OR CALLUP LETTER.

5. Pack few stuffs please. Don’t give yourself unnecessary stress. Basic things to pack should be YOUR WHITES,WHITE SHORT,WHITE TENNIS SHOES, TOUCH,TORCHLIGHT, MOSQUITO NET,ONE OR TWO CASUAL WEARS, SOAP, ANTI-MALARIA DRUGS, BED SPREAD, DETERGENT, CREAM, POWER BANK, CASH AND ATM CARD, SOCKS, ETC…

You don’t need much loads. Because after camp, you are given 3 weeks terminal leave from Your PPA. Which you are go home and get set for your primary assignment.

6. Find people you are posted to same state, state create a WhatsApp group and talk about when to Leave and how to go. If anyone suits your schedule you both can meet up at the Bustop and move.

That is why this group is created. Once you get your call-up letter. Indicate the state you are posted to here and meet up with people of same state.

7. PLEASE check your date of deployment very well to avoid mistakes.

8. Safety, a lot of Corp members have gone due to road accident and the likes. You really don’t have to blame NYSC. Our transportation system is messed up. Look carefully at the bus you are to Travel with and know the kind of driver that is going to drive you and MOST ESPECIALLY PRAY TOO. Prayer always work.

9. Be happy and positive. The country economy cannot decide your happiness. You don’t have to think about thousands of unemployed youths out there. You do not have to think about your past. This is another phase of your life and you should face it with courage. You are a man. This is your chance to prove you can be a positive change.

Goodluck !!!

http://fabinfos.com/10-things-get-call-letter/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

1 Like

Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by mrww(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by topas100(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2017
Pls wen wil stream 2 go 2 camp?
Re: NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter by myked(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2017
topas100:
Pls wen wil stream 2 go 2 camp?

Next month grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Opens Portal For Batch B Registration / NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah / Ondo State Orientation Camp Boils!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.