Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt (48309 Views)

Cee-C Slays In vintage jumpsuit / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Traditional Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Bakare Mubarak, Tallest Male Model In Nigeria Sizzles In Vintage Inspired Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by figure007(m): 7:22pm On May 18, 2017
Must all these celeb show themselves on social media always? Naturally you need to go offline for awhile to get your life back ...the more you go public the more you put pressures on yourself somehow ... Yeye pple with fake life
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by toshmann(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2017
subtlemee:
Under this facade is a hurting woman thats trying to heal...
Perhaps.
But before now, under such facade is a hurting woman pretending to be okay, deceiving her fans, and deceiving herself.

Marriage no be by force

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 18, 2017
subtlemee:
Under this facade is a hurting woman thats trying to heal...
Bugatie:

She won't hurt forever you know...she has her good life to live

ikr? ppl always comment that shii on pics of celeb girls that have been through something sad. as if they're not already moving on and have no happy moments anymore.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by skywalker495(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2017
Marketing strategy grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by mickeymimi: 7:25pm On May 18, 2017
pple change ....3hit happens ....life goes on..... but the scars remain...

if you live for people's acceptance....you will die from their rejection

live for you....honour you...life is to short....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 18, 2017
figure007:
Must all these celeb show themselves on social media always? Naturally you need to go offline for awhile to get your life back ...the more you go public the more you put pressures on yourself somehow ... Yeye pple with fake life

being a celebrity is all about exposure, this is the path they chose and they still need to make social appearances no matter what. she took a short break when the news first broke and only promoted her paid endorsements, is she supposed to quit her job? mtchew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by no1madman(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2017
Her toto sef. .

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 18, 2017
nobleblood:
Someone that is going through a painfully divorce right?. The things women do for publicity this days its alarming. They can serve this god of fame anything even their own children . not to talk of their marriage. This was how tiwa was trying to use her own marriage to gain cheap publicity.
Let be clear on one thing. Nigeria women. You are not as educated as most of you give yourself credit for. We are still in a third world country. That means they are many things that elude us. We are watching too many TV. The trend this women are about to start...with divorce. Lol am laughing in Jewish.
Very soon any little glitch in peoples marriage. Divorce will be the next thing. Marriage in the west most times they visit counsellors or shrinks. At list they do all they can to save it first. Divorce are usually the last option. It can create an opening in which undeserving people will profit from your mutual hate. Like lawyers. Clive to your parents seek their advice and help. If your parents didn't divorce despite all they went through why should you.?..
And don't tell me your father didn't beat up your mother. All this rubbish trend on domestic violence gaining momentum daily. Discrediting men is uncalled for. It puts a strain in an already strenuous relationship between the sex. For every violent man out there, there are thousand men who perform their domestic duty without any praise shower on them. Please women you should talk to yourself if need be. Some of you are truly stubborn and unrully. Am not making a case for abuse. Far be it from me. But many women will hide under this guise now. Even thought their own behavior is nothing to write home about.

what exactly is your point? that women who suffered abuse should have stayed or would've been spared if they acted differently? your whole post reeks of pretentious chauvinism, trying to sound intelligent and sympathetic while being condescending at the same time. counselling is only in cases where a couple have grown apart or they're bickering or there's a strain in the relationship caused by maybe death of a child or infidelity. domestic violence is abuse. it's not just a "glitch", ppl have lost lives to it, it's the man who should go see a shrink and treat his anger issues and the woman has the right to decide not to wait around for a damaged man to make peace with himself.

so what if she's going through a divorce, should she put her life on hold and sit around wailing? no! most ppl here hate it when a woman leaves her husband's house and she's not utterly miserable. for every thousand men out there waiting to be "showered with praise for doing their job as a husband" there are MILLIONS of women who are living now and who lived before us who worked their fingers to the bone for their families and didn't even demand the acknowledgement they never got. and nigerian women are as educated as can be, at least the ones i know. remove yourself from the local champions that surround you, educate yourself on social issues and cut this mess you're projecting.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by bayonino: 7:44pm On May 18, 2017
nobleblood:
Someone that is going through a painfully divorce right?. The things women do for publicity this days its alarming. They can serve this god of fame anything even their own children . not to talk of their marriage. This was how tiwa was trying to use her own marriage to gain cheap publicity.

Let be clear on one thing. Nigeria women. You are not as educated as most of you give yourself credit for. We are still in a third world country. That means they are many things that elude us. We are watching too many TV. The trend this women are about to start...with divorce. Lol am laughing in Jewish.

Very soon any little glitch in peoples marriage. Divorce will be the next thing. Marriage in the west most times they visit counsellors or shrinks. At list they do all they can to save it first. Divorce are usually the last option. It can create an opening in which undeserving people will profit from your mutual hate. Like lawyers. Clive to your parents seek their advice and help. If your parents didn't divorce despite all they went through why should you.?..

And don't tell me your father didn't beat up your mother. All this rubbish trend on domestic violence gaining momentum daily. Discrediting men is uncalled for. It puts a strain in an already strenuous relationship between the sex. For every violent man out there, there are thousand men who perform their domestic duty without any praise shower on them. Please women you should talk to yourself if need be. Some of you are truly stubborn and unrully. Am not making a case for abuse. Far be it from me. But many women will hide under this guise now. Even thought their own behavior is nothing to write home about.
!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Mayflowa(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2017
Tender1:
So she dressed best in the whole nation today? I think dressing freak Lagosians so much, come to edo state. Lemme keep quiet teeth day pain me.

Very correct. Edo state is very good in fashion and dressing up. A lot of my friend's from different part of the country that have come to live in Edo state confirmed this. The good part is that these clothes are cheap here. The shirt I will get for 3k in Edo state sells for 12k in PH and even 15k in abuja.

I once went to abuja shop to get a belt. I was told 28k. That belt will cost me 5k in Edo state. So the reason is not far-fetched

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Tominiola: 7:57pm On May 18, 2017
Fashionista lomo lati le
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Mayflowa(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2017
nobleblood:

It is not bad yet. Be happy the law of divorce in Nigeria do not include giving more than half of your earnings to your divorced wife as you find in developed world. So if the women instigate divorce, they are the one actually losing.

I do support anyway that a good measure should be given to women whose husband divorce her.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by sirchrisnewsline(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2017
runs woman very wicked woman get mind send husband to jail
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 18, 2017
200naira bend down select top? Yimu, vintage ko
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Burgerlomo: 8:45pm On May 18, 2017
nobleblood:

Abeg manage these for this your comments.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by RaeMystix: 8:47pm On May 18, 2017
Although u detest her love for cheap publicity, I do envy her style.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Burgerlomo: 8:52pm On May 18, 2017
skywalker495:
Marketing strategy grin

For another next victim (Maga)
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by leozzz: 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
Crap
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 18, 2017
I love this girl. I wish I can be her husband's spare part.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Burgerlomo: 8:59pm On May 18, 2017
sirchrisnewsline:
runs woman very wicked woman get mind send husband to jail

What she did to her husband can have a negative consequence on her future relationship as most men will not like to get serious with her only chop and clean mouth grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by skaramanga: 9:02pm On May 18, 2017
cinoedhunter:
What make up can do!!! Chai

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Burgerlomo: 9:02pm On May 18, 2017
illitrate:
I love this girl. I wish I can be her husband's spare part.

Lanre is out of the country so you can put in your application.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by yoged(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
Aristo madam

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 18, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Lanre is out of the country so you can put in your application.
really no jokes. Wish I was educated to her status.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Burgerlomo: 9:29pm On May 18, 2017
illitrate:
really no jokes. Wish I was educated to her status.

It's never too late bro
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by tsmart360(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2017
Hole-oh-show.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Unclerukus: 9:40pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad
Only God and Lanre Gentry will know how this woman that forms slayqueen's yansh smells
yansh smell oh my. perv.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Unclerukus: 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
Mayflowa:

Very correct. Edo state is very good in fashion and dressing up. A lot of my friend's from different part of the country that have come to live in Edo state confirmed this. The good part is that these clothes are cheap here. The shirt I will get for 3k in Edo state sells for 12k in PH and even 15k in abuja.

I once went to abuja shop to get a belt. I was told 28k. That belt will cost me 5k in Edo state. So the reason is not far-fetched
Lmao, Edo state? For real. Many people even in Benin are not that exposed. I served there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Celebrities' Outfits To The 2016 Ghana Movie Awards / Seun Kuti Poses Nude (Photo) / Davido Drives Zlatan Around In His 2021 Rolls Royce Worth N240 Million (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.