Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) (56715 Views)

Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) / Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by Splashme: 8:13pm On May 18, 2017
Peter himself said DC
The OP is writing Maryland

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by wakes: 8:14pm On May 18, 2017
okay
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2017
Kentura:
So we should do what?! Clap for them? Congratulate them or what?!

like where the fvck is our President?!
I no know oh help me tell them. Even me I dey DC now but I no upload any pic and my sweet mama dey Naija...Straight Hustle/Greener Pasture Things constant on my mind as Naija don punish me die with koboko(No Time for Selfies)
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by chiagozien(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2017
every where you go ipob abi only ipob dey for naija
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by lanre4411(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
#Arrogance meets Intelligence.

God bless NOI
Our first female president.
I laugh in swahili, igbo can never rule this entity called Nigeria,take it or leave it.cos of their hate message and history of hate against other tribe
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 8:36pm On May 18, 2017
Successobed:
oh cool, i used to work way up at sliver spring some months ago, men Baltimore wahala too much jare,
Lol, no be small...
But it's cool for Nigerians and immigrants, very diverse County.
Una plenty that side...
Black Americans and Democrats grin

Some Counties in Maryland are turning into Peckham (London), if you know what I mean wink...

Where did you work at sliver springs?

Sorry for my late replys, I'm watching a live match (Tottenham vs Leicester)
cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by riczy(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2017
olaolulazio:
Blow the sugar momma well oo
u no well
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by RaeMystix: 8:46pm On May 18, 2017
When did DC become Maryland ?
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2017
is she her mother?
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by seangy4konji: 8:59pm On May 18, 2017
So what should i do after they met
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by Fearcom(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
After dis-coordinating and devastating the entire Nigerian economy, she left this shtye hole behind to go cool off in the United States.

She should have stayed nah.
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2017
Teewhy2:
Okay, she is good at what she does but don't think she has the interest of the nation and citizens at heart.
She favoured the politicians and world bank more with her policies.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2017
lanre4411:
I laugh in swahili, igbo can never rule this entity called Nigeria,take it or leave it.cos of their hate message and history of hate against other tribe

Supported.
That's why we would chase them to go and start their own country insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:42pm On May 18, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by anneboleyn(f): 9:51pm On May 18, 2017
The home state of my now ex husband. Where I woulda been raising my kids at this time.. .......guess such was never meant for me
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by sukkot: 9:55pm On May 18, 2017
eleke kpuff kpuff dey hide all our money inside her cheeks. ole barawo banza
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by Kc3000: 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Peter psquare caption his picture Chilling in DC.
But the OP translated that to Maryland undecided
Though it's a 48 minute drive, the (Maryland nd DC) are not the same place..

Are u in Maryland now?
Where exactly?

How's Maryland 48 minutes from DC? Maybe you meant to say Baltimore or some place further. There are places in Maryland that are part of DC Metropolis.
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
#Arrogance meets Intelligence.

God bless NOI
Our first female president.
Yes, Yes, Yes!!! First Female President of Biafra Republic when you guys finally get it in the year 4018. Lol
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by Mouthgag: 10:30pm On May 18, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Sadly, no one in your lineage or generations to come, dead or alive has or will ever achieve(d) what that woman has achieved..
Yea
You're moniker says it all.
A demented low-lifer

Keep living in penury.
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 10:36pm On May 18, 2017
Kc3000:

How's Maryland 48 minutes from DC? Maybe you meant to say Baltimore or some place further. There are places in Maryland that are part of DC Metropolis.
Oga, I'm still right.
Stop displaying your ignorance.

I was obviously talking about the distance from where I stay, if you read my previous comments carefully

You'll see that I stay in Montgomery County, and the guy I was chatting with stays in Baltimore.

The distance of those counties to DC, Is more than 50 minutes even on good traffic.
You could see I wasn't talking about the border towns between DC and Maryland, your sense could have told you that..
But you don't think.

Yes, we all know that Maryland and Washington DC are neighbors just like Lagos and Ogun state in Nigeria

And lastly, it's not a must to Criticize or quote someone
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 10:49pm On May 18, 2017
anneboleyn:
The home state of my now ex husband. Where I woulda been raising my kids at this time.. .......guess such was never meant for me
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by Codyt(m): 11:02pm On May 18, 2017
MOSTEC:
You don't give a F*ck, yet you opened the thread... angry

*Heavy sigh *
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by banmee(m): 12:09am On May 19, 2017
yourexcellency:
Atiku/NOI 2019

And they wonder why they have problems. I hope to God Atiku runs for the presidency in 2019 and wins. You guys need to suffer more since you do not want to learn your lessons. May he run and win in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:31am On May 19, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Somebody's mother right now...

Tunji you see your mate?
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:39am On May 19, 2017
Awwww that's good for them. grin

Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by Kc3000: 3:42am On May 19, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Oga, I'm still right.
Stop displaying your ignorance.

I was obviously talking about the distance from where I stay, if you read my previous comments carefully

You'll see that I stay in Montgomery County, and the guy I was chatting with stays in Baltimore.

The distance of those counties to DC, Is more than 50 minutes even on good traffic.
You could see I wasn't talking about the border towns between DC and Maryland, your sense could have told you that..
But you don't think.

Yes, we all know that Maryland and Washington DC are neighbors just like Lagos and Ogun state in Nigeria

And lastly, it's not a must to Criticize or quote someone

Lol guy how did you take the simple question I asked you as some personal attack? Even if I missed your point, all I did was pose a simple question without any harsh words...here you're ranting about ignorance and being criticized. Dude, I don't know if you're on your period or something, but chill out.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 5:13am On May 19, 2017
Kc3000:

Lol guy how did you take the simple question I asked you as some personal attack? Even if I missed your point, all I did was pose a simple question without any harsh words...here you're ranting about ignorance and being criticized. Dude, I don't know if you're on your period or something, but chill out.
Lol.. OK..
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by Mosb(m): 6:19am On May 19, 2017
hedonistic:
Always funny when the more accomplished and more successful public figure always seems 'freer', more natural, and happier to take a photo with the famzing, typical, empty celebrity. You'd see one useless Olamide faking a nonsensical frown in a photo with Seriki Dangote, while Baba himself would let off a hearty smile. Who is fooling who?

If it's supposed to be an act, you empty celebs should stop it. Don't keep a stupid straight face or fake a slight frown when you are taking a picture with a more consequential someone that you clearly sought out for a photo-op! Doesn't make us take you more seriously, neither does it amplify your importance. It just makes you look foolish.

Nuff said.
. OK why Olamide
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by kakabre(f): 8:26am On May 19, 2017
awoo47:
dis one dat ipob are meeting themselves hope their nt planning something treacherous or else angry angry cheesy
Or else what??
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) by jude90(m): 8:32am On May 19, 2017
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty / Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.