Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,694 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. (1157 Views)

Poll: trousers, skirts: ladies, which do you prefer?

trouser: 0% (0 votes)
skirt: 0% (0 votes)
I'm a guy: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - / Picture Of Wizkid Wearing A Skirt / Ankara Top On Jeans Trouser: Decent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by chinedumo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hello everybody. I need your honest opinon concerning this matter. Preferably from girls but boy are not excluded though. Do you find trouser more

1) comfortable

2) liberating

3)prestigious

taking into consideration all works and tasks of life including when "answering the call of nature".
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2010
99.9% of my clothing are all trousers, i feel very comfortable in it than any other
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by elecktra(f): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
trousers it is for life o,i would rock them skinny denim in this life and the other life to come. they are so easy to jump around in,am not a skirt-skirt person nyways
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
^^^Why should a lady open her legs because she's wearing trousers? undecided

Skirts are more comfortable for me. The short ones to be precise. I look better in them anyway.
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by bluespice(f): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
i don't like skirts, if i must wear them, they should not be friends with my knees EVAR!
the further away north they are, the better

that said, i'lld wear trousers under my wedding gown if possible tongue
shoot, i might even wear a wedding dress with pants/tights under it to spice up the wedding so i become internationally famous,
land a job working as creative director for chanel and live the rest of my life filthy rich!
oh wait yeah sorry i lost my train of thought. . . trousers definitely
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by iice(f): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2010
bluespice:

i don't like skirts, if i must wear them, they should not be friends with my knees EVAR!
the further away north they are, the better

that said, i'lld wear trousers under my wedding gown if possible tongue
shoot, i might even wear a wedding dress with pants/tights under it to spice up the wedding so i become internationally famous,
land a job working as creative director for chanel and live the rest of my life filthy rich!
oh wait yeah sorry i lost my train of thought. . . trousers definitely

grin grin
With you on that!
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by chinedumo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2010
no one yet has taken into consideration "answering the call of nature". Pls do
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by bluespice(f): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2010
in what way does using the bathroom affect clothing?
or do people not dress comfy anymore?
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by oyinda3(f): 3:05am On Jan 15, 2010
skirts look nicer. but trousers are more comfy
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by bluespice(f): 3:06am On Jan 15, 2010
iice:

grin grin
With you on that!

cheesy wink
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by OgidiBoy(m): 3:13am On Jan 15, 2010
I don't think trousers "pants" are for all women, those women with fat rings around their waist should pls stay away from trousers and stick to skirts and if Nigerian wrappers.
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by bluespice(f): 3:28am On Jan 15, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I don't think trousers "pants" are for all women, those women with fat rings around their waist should pls stay away from trousers and stick to skirts and if Nigerian wrappers.
on the contrary, they should stick to pants
it helps slim them down, makes them look taller, n also notifies them of extra pounds gained or lost
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by OgidiBoy(m): 3:33am On Jan 15, 2010
bluespice:

on the contrary, they should stick to pants
it helps slim them down, makes them look taller, n also notifies them of extra pounds gained or lost

True, what pisses me off the most is when the wear those tight T shirts and be exposing those fat rings like it's supposed to be sexy. lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by bluespice(f): 3:41am On Jan 15, 2010
it's sexy to some people. . .
but i get what you mean
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by iice(f): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2010
OgidiBoy:

'Mushroom' cheesy
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by OgidiBoy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
iice:

'Mushroom' cheesy

Is that what it's called these days. I hope you don't have it ohh!
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by mohawkchic(f): 3:24am On Jan 16, 2010
Link To Double Post :Is Trouser Better Than The Skirt : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-380709.0.html
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by iice(f): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Is that what it's called these days. I hope you don't have it ohh!

Mushroom top. . .yeah.
lol, it's not that bad na tongue and no i don't have them.
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by Secretz(f): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2010
Trouser anyday. Bribe me generously and you might just see me in a skirt.
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by iice(f): 12:09am On Jan 17, 2010
Secretz:

Trouser anyday. Bribe me generously and you might just see me in a skirt.

A big might tongue
Re: Do You Rate The Trouser Higher Than Da Skirt? State With Reasons. by chinedumo(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
supposing you where in da public place and suddenly nature calls you. you are also so many miles away from a decent and secluded latrine. do you think you will be better of in a skirt or trouser?

(1) (Reply)

Toupee / what's your favourite style of jewelry? / Happy New Year To All My Fashionistas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.