Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A (4114 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Snake Killed When I Served In Bayelsa State 2016 / Notice To Ondo State 2016 Batch ‘B’ Prospective Corpers / NYSC Batch B Ogun State 2016 Let's Meet HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Easylife338: 7:45pm On May 18, 2017
Hello everyone, my name is Gabriel( no surname). I just want to share a little experience I had in Benue. Sit back and relax while you read.
After all the long awaited nysc, I was perplexed and full of thought when I wanted to print out my call up letter. I first saw Kano state but I won't go into that. I had to redeploy using insecurity.
I was redeployed to Benue state and all I had in mind was to browse about Benue. The first thing I saw on google page was the Fulani herdsmen killing here and there. I was frightened, I discussed with one of my uncles and he told me the good reasons why I should accept and prefer Benue state to Kano. I redeployed from Kano due to heavy language barrier. It was heavy, so heavy that I almost could not return back home since it was difficult for I and the driver to communicate.
I cared less about the infrastructures but concentrated in the language barrier as one of the most essential thing that would have encouraged my stay if only it wasn't there in the first place.
Back to Benue. The first time I got there, it wasn't funny at all. I was lucky to have a relative over there, they live in Otupko. Otukpo is a place I didn't enjoy seeing at first but I was highly motivated with the kind of beautiful ladies they have. I went with the mentality that thier girls over there are so cheap to be with and my mentality wasn't wrong at all, I mean AT ALL...
If there is any state that has cheap girls that even at fifteen would want to have an ordinary man in bed without shame, you can only get that in Benue. Now imagine that with a Corper.
There is one thing I love seeing; ladies with big boobs, big ass and beautiful, yet so cheap to have you in bed. I went to Benue as a virgin because ladies would even prefer to nail you in the tree than have self satisfaction. When I was sent to my place of primary assignment in Otukpo.
I didn't know my years of not having sex would come to an end. I met this girl called Alice. The first day she saw me in my soft and cool Karki, I was infront but she increased her pace and walked pass me, the next thing I heard was "Corper shun!" I was dumbfounded because no one ever smiled at me for a very long time with great anticipation to talk to me. I felt like I was on top of the world. I replied and due to shyness, I allowed her go.
One week later, I saw her again, I felt like talking to her this time but she instead called me with her sweet voice again "Ajuwaya", but my mind was on her boobs facing squarely at me with her pretty smile again.I asked for her name and we talked as I couldn't let go of the thought of her boobs. Before I continue, If you tell a Benue girl "I love you" she will desire to have nothing but sex with you, even without money.
To be continue...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Lilymax(f): 7:55pm On May 18, 2017
Benue girls keep falling my hand cry
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Boc007(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2017
Continue op pls. I am following you bumber to bumber.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by dadabashua1(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2017
Lilymax:
Benue girls keep falling my hand cry
you are right cutie,I know exactly what the op is trying to pass,I also served in Benue state,zaki Biam ukum LGA to precise,once you smiled at them the next thing they want from you is sex....pathetic...SMH
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Lilymax(f): 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
dadabashua1:
you are right cutie,I know exactly what the op is trying to pass,I also served in Benue state,zaki Biam ukum LGA to precise,once you smiled at them the next thing they want from you is sex....pathetic...SMH
Chai, i dunno what to say lipsrsealed
But we aren't all like that
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by dadabashua1(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2017
Lilymax:

Chai, i dunno what to say lipsrsealed
But we aren't all like that
you from Benue I guess,are u tiv,idoma or igede? pls forgive my spellings should in case am wrong,and yes you are right is not all of the ladies but most of them have that weak point,I must confess
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Botiwuoluwaniso: 5:08am On May 19, 2017
issokay
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Lilymax(f): 6:42am On May 19, 2017
dadabashua1:
you from Benue I guess,are u tiv,idoma or igede? pls forgive my spellings should in case am wrong,and yes you are right is not all of the ladies but most of them have that weak point,I must confess
I'm an igede girl
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Nddytex08(m): 7:33am On May 19, 2017
Benue State? Issoryt... probably I might get posted there... I have a male friend who may get me acquainted with their environment over there... I really wanna douche the Core Northen state.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by dadabashua1(m): 8:45am On May 19, 2017
Lilymax:

I'm an igede girl
igede make sense pass,they not like the other two...and they are more friendly,I've meet a few and I really like them..

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by wanger50(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2017
So u saw nothing good in Benue to write about?lt's clear the objectives of NYSC were defeated in u during your service year given your xenophobic mind
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by AyamStarch: 12:35pm On May 19, 2017
Experience na experience cheesy, redeploying to Benue ASAP

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by noziz(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2017
AyamStarch:
Experience na experience cheesy, redeploying to Benue ASAP

because of free puna shocked
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by AyamStarch: 10:02am On May 20, 2017
noziz:

because of free puna shocked
who no like puna make I see..*singing*
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Easylife338: 4:54pm On May 23, 2017
Lol. Beware. Their girls are dangerous. I gained a lot in Benue. Not just sex. I love the atmosphere, the surrounding, the cooperation between corpers and the neighborhood, the love and respect they showed us. I felt life was withe ease and stress free. What more could I ask of. It was a journey and a time well spent.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by olac21(m): 7:02pm On May 23, 2017
Easylife338:
Lol. Beware. Their girls are dangerous. I gained a lot in Benue. Not just sex. I love the atmosphere, the surrounding, the cooperation between corpers and the neighborhood, the love and respect they showed us. I felt life was withe ease and stress free. What more could I ask of. It was a journey and a time well spent.
Why no more updates now?
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by olac21(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2017
Easylife338:
And the girls are dangerous in what way?
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by overdrive(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2017
Easylife338:
Hello everyone, my name is Gabriel( no surname). I just want to share a little experience I had in Benue. Sit back and relax while you read.
After all the long awaited nysc, I was perplexed and full of thought when I wanted to print out my call up letter. I first saw Kano state but I won't go into that. I had to redeploy using insecurity.
I was redeployed to Benue state and all I had in mind was to browse about Benue. The first thing I saw on google page was the Fulani herdsmen killing here and there. I was frightened, I discussed with one of my uncles and he told me the good reasons why I should accept and prefer Benue state to Kano. I redeployed from Kano due to heavy language barrier. It was heavy, so heavy that I almost could not return back home since it was difficult for I and the driver to communicate.
I cared less about the infrastructures but concentrated in the language barrier as one of the most essential thing that would have encouraged my stay if only it wasn't there in the first place.
Back to Benue. The first time I got there, it wasn't funny at all. I was lucky to have a relative over there, they live in Otupko. Otukpo is a place I didn't enjoy seeing at first but I was highly motivated with the kind of beautiful ladies they have. I went with the mentality that thier girls over there are so cheap to be with and my mentality wasn't wrong at all, I mean AT ALL...
If there is any state that has cheap girls that even at fifteen would want to have an ordinary man in bed without shame, you can only get that in Benue. Now imagine that with a Corper.
There is one thing I love seeing; ladies with big boobs, big ass and beautiful, yet so cheap to have you in bed. I went to Benue as a virgin because ladies would even prefer to nail you in the tree than have self satisfaction. When I was sent to my place of primary assignment in Otukpo.
I didn't know my years of not having sex would come to an end. I met this girl called Alice. The first day she saw me in my soft and cool Karki, I was infront but she increased her pace and walked pass me, the next thing I heard was "Corper shun!" I was dumbfounded because no one ever smiled at me for a very long time with great anticipation to talk to me. I felt like I was on top of the world. I replied and due to shyness, I allowed her go.
One week later, I saw her again, I felt like talking to her this time but she instead called me with her sweet voice again "Ajuwaya", but my mind was on her boobs facing squarely at me with her pretty smile again.I asked for her name and we talked as I couldn't let go of the thought of her boobs. Before I continue, If you tell a Benue girl "I love you" she will desire to have nothing but sex with you, even without money.
To be continue...

kindly continue this story pls.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Easylife338: 1:54pm On May 25, 2017
The next thing I did was to ask of her number, she first asked why but it was gentle and I just said anything with my hand scracthing my head. "I only want to be your friend". She smiled and said "Okay but I can only collect yours" I was frightened and couldn't insist that she should give me. I had no choice but called my number and begged her to call as I made her promise. I went home that night, looking at my phone, waiting for her call and in anticipation to pick. It was getting dark around 10pm, she called and I picked , I could tell it was her by her voice. I called her by her name and she laughed. My confidence started building. I was filled with emotion and though my drive wasn't smooth. I had to use the word I learnt online for feeble toasters on her "Though I'm not good at talking to beautiful ladies but forgive me becuase I couldn't let go of so many thought that runs through my mind" she replied, "really". This girl is not just fine in size, she is pretty and I kept wondering if I could actually and successfully take her to bed at the striking hour. Out of nothing my inner carcus started becoming strong while discussing with her... grin

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Easylife338: 2:13pm On May 25, 2017
I called her the next day by the same hour, she picked again and we started discussing. Words from no where started coming out of my mouth. Suddenly I asked if I could take her out. She didn't essitate but agreed at the accepted time. I dressed on that day, and we met at xtra delight. She was so gorgeous and she completely snapped me off my feet. She put on armless and a tight dress that exposed the whole of her shape as she kept my mind ridicule. About that hour, I stopped thinking about sex but marriage. Seeing me taking a girl out for the first time. Trust, allowie suffer for my hand. Later on. We went our separate ways. As I got home she called me immediate to ask how I was. She thanked me for the treat. She never knew it was based on my interior motive. I remember we snapped together in xtra delight and our heads was touching each other. When we did that, that was the only thing I could think of throughout the day. I had to assume more like " had I know I would have turned her head and lips to mine by kissing her in public"... I told her I wish we can repeat what we did over and over again. Then one day, I made more of my intention known to her, I invited her to my place. She agreed. Men, she agreed o! I was so afraid of everything around me. I started arranging and cleaning the house on the day she said she was to come. Eventually she came. She was puting on trousers, I was into her already but didn't know where to start from. I brought out the juice and snacks I bought for her. She refused taking it. At that time I made my intentions completely known to her. I didn't know how she started sweating and holding my hands. She made me promised I will not leave her alone. I did. My laptop was on with cool solo blues which corresponded with my words. I made her feel so comfortable around me but I was thinking of how to open that long trousers. wink grin

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by overdrive(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2017
More!more!!mooore!!!
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Easylife338: 2:25pm On May 25, 2017
I already started thinking of how to start. I was looking for the right words, or the best word to use to unlock the code. Then an hint came. I saw her lips, she used wetlips. I asked if she could give me the wetlips to rub on mine, she noded her head, I asked why she said it has finished. I said I seriously need it because my lips are dry. She was like shy, I held her head and packed her soft hair. I was seeing the corners of her glands but not looking squarely at it. I asked her one simple question while holding her head. "Look at me and tell me you don't want to give me wetlips" she said she wants but it's not available. Then I asked if she could give me even the one that is available. She was smiling and said "no". I said "really?" I was holding her head and slowly I moved close to her lips. That was how we started kissing. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Easylife338: 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
While we were busy kissing, I was going straight to that soft nonspotted bony like structure. Her breast was big and soft, too soft. I stopped, looked at her and laid her on my bed. We started the kissing again, kissing my tongue and I was doing same. I felt like I was inside her. I pulled off her shirt and I started kissing the bra until she unclipped it. My world shocked if you see her breast, very soft, clean , smooth and freshly big. Not like cossy's. I went straight to pick my flesh flesh condom because I was told to buy like four packs. I did. I picked it and she was like," crythis is my first time of coming to your house, you shouldnt do this. I don't want you to see me like an LovePeddler" I replied and siaid "It's my decision to see you as I want, I see you as my bride whome I just finished marrying" she smiled and allowed me to pull of her pants. I opened my boxers in fear. First thought"Please I don't want to be disvirgined at this hour" second thought came" this may be the only opportunity to sleep with her" I was so afraid that even my chest was beating heavily. When I wanted to insert my d1ck, I said in my mind" at last" as it entered, I heard a quiet sound I used to hear on tv. I was like"chai, she they enjoy am be that o" i continued but I didn't last up to 5minute because the excitement was toooooooooooooo much grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Easylife338: 3:03pm On May 25, 2017
I walked her home, the next day I fell sick, she came by, bought me medicine but I knew what was wrong. It was my first time as I read on the Internet, some do fall sick after been disvirgined. I confessed to her and told her how sorry I was. She loved me more. My stay in Benue is not just about her but she made it so short that I did not even think of the time left for service. As at then, She cooks and bring me food all the time. I love this girl with all my heart but I know she did too. Everytime we walked together, she holds me like we are couples. Some ladies started observing also. They stare at me when I walk alone, sometimes try to talk to me, but I love Alice with all my heart. she was so proud of me and even up till now. When my passing out parade came I bought TM cool and we had the longest sex like never before. I took her out the next day and proposed to her in public. She was shy and yet accepted. I m in Lagos now. I will go back for her because I love her like she is the only queen in my world. When I entered the park, she was with me around 6:am , we were together and when the bus driver sat on his bus, she started shedding tears and in other words ,as she pleaded that i should not go. She made me cry also. She is my bride. I was successful with her and having her around, makes pretty things to work out for me. Alice, I will surely come back for you. You are more than a wife material. I have her pictures, I talk to her mum, and she does same. She as bn a blessing to me and I pray God forgives me for having sex with her because I know it's not right but I love her so much...... That's all grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by overdrive(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2017
Nice ending!op let's meet up at the wow thread!
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 25, 2017
Easylife338:
I walked her home, the next day I fell sick, she came by, bought me medicine but I knew what was wrong. It was my first time as I read on the Internet, some do fall sick after been disvirgined. I confessed to her and told her how sorry I was. She loved me more. My stay in Benue is not just about her but she made it so short that I did not even think of the time left for service. As at then, She cooks and bring me food all the time. I love this girl with all my heart but I know she did too. Everytime we walked together, she holds me like we are couples. Some ladies started observing also. They stare at me when I walk alone, sometimes try to talk to me, but I love Alice with all my heart. she was so proud of me and even up till now. When my passing out parade came I bought TM cool and we had the longest sex like never before. I took her out the next day and proposed to her in public. She was shy and yet accepted. I m in Lagos now. I will go back for her because I love her like she is the only queen in my world. When I entered the park, she was with me around 6:am , we were together and when the bus driver sat on his bus, she started shedding tears and in other words ,as she pleaded that i should not go. She made me cry also. She is my bride. I was successful with her and having her around, makes pretty things to work out for me. Alice, I will surely come back for you. You are more than a wife material. I have her pictures, I talk to her mum, and she does same. She as bn a blessing to me and I pray God forgives me for having sex with her because I know it's not right but I love her so much...... That's all grin grin grin

Cool story... Thanks.

But are you dropping anything for today?
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Easylife338: 4:23pm On May 25, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Cool story... Thanks.

But are you dropping anything for today?

Lol

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 25, 2017
Easylife338:

Lol
Omoh.... No be small Lol. People are angry. Just help us please.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Gidson05(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2017
So from this ur story wat's dangerous about Benue girls? is it only in benue girls do fall in love? or they is something wrong wit someone loving you? nice story sha but d sarcastic comments used at d begnning just to grab attention is not worth it. they ar flirts n olosho in every states n not only in benue. try to b more polite nxt time
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by Easylife338: 9:42pm On May 25, 2017
Gidson05:
So from this ur story wat's dangerous about Benue girls? is it only in benue girls do fall in love? or they is something wrong wit someone loving you? nice story sha but d sarcastic comments used at d begnning just to grab attention is not worth it. they ar flirts n olosho in every states n not only in benue. try to b more polite nxt time
Lol, who told you that? Do you know that in the past, there was a time in Benue, tiv land to be precise, you visit a man and he will give out his wife for you to sleep with just like that. If you don't, he get upset? You need to see the kids there, 13years old girl in a village I know there used to sleep with different guys, she knows but she is enjoying it.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A by prettyjo(f): 9:10am On May 26, 2017
funny story. I also served in Benue,batch 16A II.gboko to be precise.they are very hospitable

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In Anambra State(nnobi Market) / NYSC And The Lies Of Redeployment, A Case Study Of Adamawa State / ALL NYSC FORMAT LETTER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.