Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Cleaning And Dry Ckeaning Services - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cleaning And Dry Ckeaning Services (3695 Views)

Call Us For Your Laundry And Dry Cleaning Needs / Call Us For Your Laundry And Dry Cleaning Needs / Call 08132280780 For Your Laundry And Dry Cleaning Services In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleaning And Dry Ckeaning Services by GREATCLEANING: 9:01pm On May 18, 2017
Gets your home cleaning/dry cleaning services right here
We are here to serve you to your satisfaction.
great future cleaning and dry cleaning services is here to enhance your home maintenance, office cleaning, waste management, site management, and dry cleaning below.
OUR SERVICES
Periodical house cleaning
Fumigation/pest control
Site cleaning
Interior glass cleaning
General contractor
Industrial cleaning
Dry cleaning
Office cleaning
Waste management

GREAT FUTURE CLEANING/DRY CLEANING SERVICES
No. 7, Akinlawanson Street, , charity Oshodi Lagos,
Tel: 09032213816, 08093363115
Email: greatfuturecleaning@gmail.com

Re: Cleaning And Dry Ckeaning Services by GREATCLEANING: 2:00pm On May 19, 2017
How may we serve you today??
Re: Cleaning And Dry Ckeaning Services by GREATCLEANING: 11:27am On May 22, 2017
Good Morning Nigeria
How may we help your home and your site especially in cleaning, fumigating, Dry cleaning and Laundry.

OUR SERVICES
Fumigation/pest control
Site cleaning
Interior glass cleaning
General contractor
Industrial cleaning
Dry cleaning
Office cleaning
Waste management

Re: Cleaning And Dry Ckeaning Services by GREATCLEANING: 3:20pm On May 22, 2017
How may we serve you today??
Re: Cleaning And Dry Ckeaning Services by GREATCLEANING: 10:56pm On May 24, 2017
Good Morning Nigeria
How may we help your home and your site especially in cleaning, fumigating, Dry cleaning and Laundry.

OUR SERVICES
Fumigation/pest control
Site cleaning
Interior glass cleaning
General contractor
Industrial cleaning
Dry cleaning
Office cleaning
Waste management

Re: Cleaning And Dry Ckeaning Services by GREATCLEANING: 11:26am On May 25, 2017
How may we serve you today?
Re: Cleaning And Dry Ckeaning Services by GREATCLEANING: 8:40am On May 29, 2017
Good morning Nigeria and Happy Democracy Day
Re: Cleaning And Dry Ckeaning Services by GREATCLEANING: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gets your home cleaning/dry cleaning services right here
We are here to serve you to your satisfaction.
great future cleaning and dry cleaning services is here to enhance your home maintenance, office cleaning, waste management, site management, and dry cleaning below.
OUR SERVICES
Fumigation/pest control
Site cleaning
Interior glass cleaning
General contractor
Industrial cleaning
Dry cleaning
Office cleaning
Waste management

Re: Cleaning And Dry Ckeaning Services by GabriellePeake: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
WOW! Thank you very much for the information. This is a great offer. There are many carpets in my house that have not been cleaned for a long time. I remember the last time it happened when my grandparents were alive, and that was about 10 years ago. Now I only visit this house in the summer for a couple of days. But this year I will come for the whole summer and I will probably be cleaning the whole house. For carpet cleaning, I will go to https://niftycleaningservices.com.au/upholstery-carpet-steam-cleaning-brisbane/ for help. For complete work, I will have to hire a small team, because my wife and son cannot cope with such a large house in 2 days. A lot needs to be fixed and I hope we will succeed!
Re: Cleaning And Dry Ckeaning Services by Zerisin(m): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Many of you have probably observed that dry cleaning doesn't always do a good job of removing scents from your garments. This is due to the fact that dry cleaning is a waterless method that does not remove odors as effectively as regular laundry. It is good for some other things to clean, which doesn't have an unpleasant smell. I don't do the cleaning by myself, because I always take the cleaning service from https://cleansolutionllc.com, and they combine both types of cleaning, according to the surface and material, choosing which one suits better.

(1) (Reply)

Caterpillar And Heavy Duty Engines For Sale / Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days / Newspayforum Income Bundle - Join Today & Cash Out Every 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.