Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

NYSC Website Inaccessible - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Website Inaccessible (611 Views)

NYSC Website Down For Three Days / Design Nysc's Website / Nysc Website Has Gone Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Website Inaccessible by drstainlex: 10:07pm On May 18, 2017
for over an hour now I've been trying to open nysc website with the hope that NYSC may reconsider me and enlist me in the stream1 reason being that i registered on the very first day the site was opened. pls any one here who is having the same challenge? pls identify with me
Re: NYSC Website Inaccessible by Radical44(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2017
Even me self, am experiencing such

1 Like

Re: NYSC Website Inaccessible by Ezemann(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2017
drstainlex:
for over an hour now I've been trying to open nysc website with the hope that NYSC may reconsider me and enlist me in the stream1 reason being that i registered on the very first day the site was opened. pls any one here who is having the same challenge? pls identify with me
when you were told that early registration do not guarantee stream 1 u didn't hear Chilax stream 2 is not bad

1 Like

Re: NYSC Website Inaccessible by Job2ko(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2017
I thought I was the only one experiencing that

1 Like

Re: NYSC Website Inaccessible by drstainlex: 11:13pm On May 18, 2017
Something tells me that they are adding more PCMs to stream one that's why the system is down
Re: NYSC Website Inaccessible by jalaludeen1(m): 12:16am On May 19, 2017
Same here, I have try it for more than five times now
Re: NYSC Website Inaccessible by Handsomecole(m): 1:20am On May 19, 2017
I'm still trying it till now. Please for those who have served or may have an idea, when is stream 2 likely to commence because to be sincere I'm not financially ready for Stream 1.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Website Inaccessible by Omezino(m): 6:10am On May 19, 2017
Same here too but i pray they don't add me to stream 1 because am not ready yet for it.
Re: NYSC Website Inaccessible by pleasureosondu(m): 6:21am On May 19, 2017
I have taken my fate as a stream 2 corper since yesterday. I don't see any reason why I should the visit site again. Need to focus on other matters of pressing concern.

(1) (Reply)

Corpers In The Health Sector; Stay Clear Of Kebbi / I Need Someone To Teach Me Spss, Eviews, Stata, Co-integration / My Good Will Message To Prospective Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.