Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Need A Programmer To Help Solve MMM Clone P2P Script Bug. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Programmer To Help Solve MMM Clone P2P Script Bug. (1178 Views)

Very Good And Unique P2p Script Needed / I Need A 2:1 Matrix P2P Script With Referral Bonus / In Nid Of 2:1 Matrix P2p Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Programmer To Help Solve MMM Clone P2P Script Bug. by Kokorokoo: 5:33am On May 19, 2017
I urgently need a programmer who is familiar with MMM clone P2P script (February 2017 Update).
Problem/ Bug: A function (Get Profit/Bonus) not working.

Please, PM me or send email to presidentvic@gmail.com
Whatsapp only: 07086877999
Preferably if you live in Lagos.
It's urgent, please!
Re: I Need A Programmer To Help Solve MMM Clone P2P Script Bug. by havilahconsults: 10:41pm On May 19, 2017
We have the best to offer @ Havilah consults. Let's give you the best service in a short time. Pay after service.
Call us or whatsapp us on 07067190222
Re: I Need A Programmer To Help Solve MMM Clone P2P Script Bug. by 4ward(m): 6:12am On May 22, 2017
Kokorokoo:
I urgently need a programmer who is familiar with MMM clone P2P script (February 2017 Update).
Problem/ Bug: A function (Get Profit/Bonus) not working.

Please, PM me or send email to presidentvic@gmail.com
Whatsapp only: 07086877999
Preferably if you live in Lagos.
It's urgent, please!

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

(1) (Reply)

You Can Own A Professional Website For As Low As N40000 - Deegitize Inc / Check This Out: This Machine Learning Project Will Blow Your Mind. / In Need Of Android And Ios Dev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.