Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years (2189 Views)

Ini Edo Opens Up On Dating Larry Gaga / Actress Ini Edo Stuns In New Pictures / Actress Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous And Stunning In A Black Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years by IamDaniella: 6:54am On May 19, 2017
Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Nollwood actress, Ini Edo, has opened up on her marriage, saying she has no regret breaking up with her husband of six years.

Read heartbreaking truth about her Ex at: http://www.linjust.com/actress-ini-edo-opens-marriage-3-years.html

Re: Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years by madone: 8:05am On May 19, 2017
A hoe will be a hoe wear it ring or not. From all she said where the beating mr OP. Every lady is now a saint and endangered species.even the very wicked witch is now a champ and domestic violence is what they LL come screaming into our ears even when they are killing the man at home. A very nonsense bad wife will blow whistle of domestic violence and all her evil are erased. I Av a male friend who is currently suffering domestic nagging and cheating from the wife. He has come over to sleep at my pls twice cos she locked him out. A very calm guy going try sh*t. people is nagging not violent too.men are suffering ooo.this same nonsense has met us as adult. I remember back in secondary school. This bunch of feminist and frustrated loser will come to school to lock girls in one room teaching them sex education and rape and at the end distribute always sanitary pads to them. They left the guys forgetting that sex education is for both male and female. Now we have become men its now domestic violence,why wont they be violent did anyone teach them what life is all about. Pls. Don't leave the male folks we too need help.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years by eyeview: 8:19am On May 19, 2017
A woman will finish messing up and then want to play that 'domestic violence' card against the poor man who is actually the victim.
But I wonder how a man with some home values will marry the likes of ini edo, Tonto dike, mercy aigbe, tiwa savage etc. Did they think they will give up on their wild life with money bags to be domesticated wives.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years by dangotesmummy: 8:37am On May 19, 2017
madone:
A hoe will be a hoe wear it ring or not. From all she said where the beating mr OP. Every lady is now a saint and endangered species.even the very wicked witch is now a champ and domestic violence is what they LL come screaming into our ears even when they are killing the man at home. A very nonsense bad wife will blow whistle of domestic violence and all her evil are erased. I Av a male friend who is currently suffering domestic nagging and cheating from the wife. He has come over to sleep at my pls twice cos she locked him out. A very calm guy going try sh*t. people is nagging not violent too.men are suffering ooo.this same nonsense has met us as adult. I remember back in secondary school. This bunch of feminist and frustrated loser will come to school to lock girls in one room teaching them sex education and rape and at the end distribute always sanitary pads to them. They left the guys forgetting that sex education is for both male and female. Now we have become men its now domestic violence,why wont they be violent did anyone teach them what life is all about. Pls. Don't leave the male folks we too need help.
I saw your point and you made valid points but laced with so much hatred and bile.you could have passed your point across without name calling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years by dangotesmummy: 8:45am On May 19, 2017
eyeview:
A woman will finish messing up and then want to play that 'domestic violence' card against the poor man who is actually the victim.
But I wonder how a man with some home values will marry the likes of ini edo, Tonto dike, mercy aigbe, tiwa savage etc. Did they think they will give up on their wild life with money bags to be domesticated wives.
quote I blame the men too.karma deals with men too

You will see a young good girl or church girl,simple looking. No Brazilian hair.she's just satisfied with perming her hair which everything will cost 1,000 naira,light makeup and everything modest,you will leave that one or break her heart and start running after the flashy instagram slay mama who's obsessed with her looks,her make-up and hair and you marry that one.you think if you cannot continue maintaining her vanity she won't jump to the next highest bidder.

I remember asking luminee,Mercy's stylist how much her yellow diamond studied gown she wore to an owanmbe was and she said 250k.

If the man married an ordinary non vain girl,the highest Shell spend on a dress will be 5k so what do you expect

You reap what you sow.na una go talk say the simple girl is not fashionable, she's not as fine as the one on brows on fleek,she's not exposed or sociable etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years by madone: 11:58am On May 19, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I saw your point and you made valid points but laced with so much hatred and bile.you could have passed your point across without name calling
am sori jare no vex for me.just expressing ma mind. The truth is that the decay and mind pollution is too much.one person with a bad experience in ma marriage will come to public space to say her marriage was hell cos her husband is a devil but will fail to tell people her errors. B4 u say jack they will open an NGO to liberate women thereby poisoning the mind of innocent ladies with their confused ideology. Creating more divorce and division in homes.i think the govt. Should carry out physiological examination on any body opening an NGO.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years by eyeview: 12:46pm On May 19, 2017
dangotesmummy:
quote I blame the men too.karma deals with men too

You will see a young good girl or church girl,simple looking. No Brazilian hair.she's just satisfied with perming her hair which everything will cost 1,000 naira,light makeup and everything modest,you will leave that one or break her heart and start running after the flashy instagram slay mama who's obsessed with her looks,her make-up and hair and you marry that one.you think if you cannot continue maintaining her vanity she won't jump to the next highest bidder.

I remember asking luminee,Mercy's stylist how much her yellow diamond studied gown she wore to an owanmbe was and she said 250k.

If the man married an ordinary non vain girl,the highest Shell spend on a dress will be 5k so what do you expect

You reap what you sow.na una go talk say the simple girl is not fashionable, she's not as fine as the one on brows on fleek,she's not exposed or sociable etc
My brother, I perfectly understand your point. Frankly, it is men who have low self esteem that fall for all these self obsessed wanna be celebrities.
If most men were like me, all these girls you people celebrate would have come down to earth by now. Most of them are nothing but prostitutes who merely use their screen recognition to charge far higher than any other runs girl on the street.
I knew a number of men(married) that slept with Tonto dike and how much they doled out simply because she was Tonto dike.
I remember when I was in the campaign team of a major aspirant in one of the major parties and how these celebrities who you people idolize will be forming sophisticated just to have access to my boss. My boss being a principled man who didn't need them to know his self esteem will not let them get close. I also made sure of that too.
Am sure by now T-boss fee must have doubled and men who don't know what they are worth will be falling over themselves to impress her.
Re: Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years by dangotesmummy: 1:20pm On May 19, 2017
eyeview:

My brother, I perfectly understand your point. Frankly, it is men who have low self esteem that fall for all these self obsessed wanna be celebrities.
If most men were like me, all these girls you people celebrate would have come down to earth by now. Most of them are nothing but prostitutes who merely use their screen recognition to charge far higher than any other runs girl on the street.
I knew a number of men(married) that slept with Tonto dike and how much they doled out simply because she was Tonto dike.
I remember when I was in the campaign team of a major aspirant in one of the major parties and how these celebrities who you people idolize will be forming sophisticated just to have access to my boss. My boss being a principled man who didn't need them to know his self esteem will not let them get close. I also made sure of that too.
Am sure by now T-boss fee must have doubled and men who don't know what they are worth will be falling over themselves to impress her.
but those are the ones you're attracted to.according to you men you will say they have aura,they're classy,they have swag,they know how to talk and express themselves, they can speak grammar, they have charisma but the ordinary next door girl is boring, cannot keep a conversation going,she's not exciting, doesn't look as sophisticated and classy as the flashy girls.when your mates are bringing their flashy girlfriends to events or functions, you will bring the ordinary girl who is just ordinary. Meanwhile na that one go give you peace.the flashy ones don't care about you or building a financially stable home,its how they'll slay in the next event

I remember a case of one of my former colleagues as of last year who was arrested for dv.by the way he married an owanmbe slay mama.according to him her swag and pretty face,figure 8 attracted him.when they asked why you abused your wife he said all his life savings he was saving to build his house,his wife took it to buy an outrageously expensive gown and jewelry for a red carpet dinner.out of anger pain and provocation he beat her.on top of that she doesn't have time to check her children's assignment, cook or do what she ought to do.na party party party.so the man is playing both his role and her role.many times she will come back late in the night, meanwhile he will be the one to cook for the kids ,wash their school uniform and take them to bed

The good girls who are ready to make a home with you guys are regarded as boring church girls who don't have a social life.always church
Re: Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years by eyeview: 2:08pm On May 19, 2017
dangotesmummy:
but those are the ones you're attracted to.according to you men you will say they have aura,they're classy,they have swag,they know how to talk and express themselves, they can speak grammar, they have charisma but the ordinary next door girl is boring, cannot keep a conversation going,she's not exciting, doesn't look as sophisticated and classy as the flashy girls.when your mates are bringing their flashy girlfriends to events or functions, you will bring the ordinary girl who is just ordinary. Meanwhile na that one go give you peace.the flashy ones don't care about you or building a financially stable home,its how they'll slay in the next event

I remember a case of one of my former colleagues as of last year who was arrested for dv.by the way he married an owanmbe slay mama.according to him her swag and pretty face,figure 8 attracted him.when they asked why you abused your wife he said all his life savings he was saving to build his house,his wife took it to buy an outrageously expensive gown and jewelry for a red carpet dinner.out of anger pain and provocation he beat her.on top of that she doesn't have time to check her children's assignment, cook or do what she ought to do.na party party party.so the man is playing both his role and her role.many times she will come back late in the night, meanwhile he will be the one to cook for the kids ,wash their school uniform and take them to bed

The good girls who are ready to make a home with you guys are regarded as boring church girls who don't have a social life.always church

Those are men who don't have sense of worth. They go after such women because they lack self esteem and thus require such flashy and high maintenance oloshos to boost their ego and worth. Any man who has a sense of self worth will just marry what his heart wants, not for ego boosting.
Am married. My wife is a church girl, so Jim-jim sister, a medical doctor and the most domesticated woman I know. Yet, we have the best friendship. It took a lot of convincing for over a year before she could allow me take a step into politics.
Been married for over six years and I have never had cause to cheat on her(and I intend to keep it that way till death),even with all these high maintenance daughters of eve looking to reap where they did not sow.
I don't need all those celebrities to make me feel like a million bucks, they aren't doing me a favor.

Like I said, I wish most men will be like me, these girls would have stopped feeling like they are God's gift to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years by Arielle: 3:04pm On May 19, 2017
eyeview:

Those are men who don't have sense of worth. They go after such women because they lack self esteem and thus require such flashy and high maintenance oloshos to boost their ego and worth. Any man who has a sense of self worth will just marry what his heart wants, not for ego boosting.
Am married. My wife is a church girl, so Jim-jim sister, a medical doctor and the most domesticated woman I know. Yet, we have the best friendship. It took a lot of convincing for over a year before she could allow me take a step into politics.
Been married for over six years and I have never had cause to cheat on her(and I intend to keep it that way till death),even with all these high maintenance daughters of eve looking to reap where they did not sow.
I don't need all those celebrities to make me feel like a million bucks, they aren't doing me a favor.

Like I said, I wish most men will be like me, these girls would have stopped feeling like they are God's gift to mankind.

Way to go!!! smiley
Re: Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years by dangotesmummy: 3:50pm On May 19, 2017
eyeview:

I thought you men are moved by what you see cheesy
Re: Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years by coolcatty: 4:40pm On May 19, 2017
madone:

Gosh...i love u already...no homoo...your post makes so much sense.

May God save men...this generation has been so so unfair to men...every moooron is preaching domestic violence...nobody cares about the man and what he goes through...its so so unfair.
Re: Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years by madone: 6:04pm On May 19, 2017
coolcatty:

Gosh...i love u already...no homoo...your post makes so much sense.

May God save men...this generation has been so so unfair to men...every moooron is preaching domestic violence...nobody cares about the man and what he goes through...its so so unfair.
one love bro..... No mind all this feminist jare. Guys are bad guys are bad still they wont stop fronting for us to see them.

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Unfollows Lola Omotayo On IG While Lola Is Still Following Him / I Want To Be Like Bobrisky—meet The 26-year-old Guy Who Hopes To Become Bobrisky / Don’t Allow Pimples And Acne To Hide Your Inner Beauty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.