Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,900 members, 7,956,399 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

"You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother (32604 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents / Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi / Anyone Cursing My Mother, Will Never Be A Parent -Tboss Curses On Instagram Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by JudasIsCucumber: 2:03pm On May 19, 2017
wizbrains:

Ashawo oshi. No jet. No plantain leaf, not even cockroach feathers will que to carry you.

I know u are one of those pple insulting her mom, u will never be a parent, take DAT to the bank
Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by JudasIsCucumber: 2:10pm On May 19, 2017
thunderbabs:
She will soon remove that video and then, apologise....She think say na beans to be celeb undecided

Apologise kee, lol then u don't knw TBoss, she stands by her words, no apologies,

1 Like

Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by JudasIsCucumber: 2:13pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=yvelchstores post=56674334]This lady is wicked. So because some one was ignorant and insulted your mother, u then cursed them with childless life. Does she know the gravity of what childlessness is like? That is very wicked and evil. [/quote

Are u one of them, ntoor, she don dash una curse for IG, insult her mom and remain childless

1 Like

Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by Shikena(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2017
If a good percentage of Nigerians use the time they waste poking into irrelevant issues about other people on creative ventures the country would be competing with the developed world now. Is it a curse or what? Why can't we just mind our own businesses and contribute positively to the growth of humanity? Time waits for no one.
Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 19, 2017
Y nau?
Wetin her mama do una?
Even though I don't like her,doesn't mean I disrespect her mum
Wats d difference between una and agbero person who always abuse each o5hers my!

1 Like

Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by izzou(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2017
MasterChen:

You took me way back with this comment bro. Those days inside COMPSSA Luth cheesy grin

Those days were awesome. Despite the fact that life is easier now,I think I still miss em

I remember when café go full. All chairs go dey occupied and heat go dey. Sometimes we might be like four, and we go just buy like 30 minutes, come crowd the system. Everybody go open different tab.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by Temysteve(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
Attention seeker
abeg who av sugar he or she is not using again joor
modified: Ftc for the 1st time
Wer re dose my teachers dat said i won't achieve something in life grin
I dedicate it to all d arsenal fans out dere as compensation
eewwww, achievement indeed. God go help u oo
Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by Temysteve(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2017
OKorowanta:
In d first place why are they insulting her mum?
Are they normal?
What kind of upbringing were they given?
Rubbish!
Ironical...
Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by forbisi: 4:56pm On May 19, 2017
what if they are already parents?
Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by Giel: 11:13pm On May 19, 2017
FrankGiel:
Giel come and beg ur friend

she didn't say anything wrong,
why did you say I should beg her?
lol, I hope you are not hating as usual?
Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by dickt(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2017
Those who wish sth as serious as barrenness for others will end up being barren themselves.

TOKUNBO, TAKE NOTE.
Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by kk4real: 12:14am On May 20, 2017
chmond84u:
grin grin

Nigerians atimes sha

SCAM ALERT!
Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by Siscooh: 1:43am On May 20, 2017
Oh Who is Tboss sef??

James 4:4 Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

Let the world be I beg.Tboss.
Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by goldedprince: 6:03am On May 20, 2017
if this olosho make too much noise, i will just plot on how to lure her milf mom and Bleep the hell out of her
Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by FrankGiel: 10:28am On May 20, 2017
Giel:

she didn't say anything wrong,
why did you say I should beg her?
lol, I hope you are not hating as usual?
Giel u can't see anything wrong?? For Gods sake internet trolls will always exist, where there are celebrities..u don't see cerebral celebrities descend so low to start saying stuff like ' u will never be a parent in ur life' etc.. The babe needs to understand the price of being a celebrity.. There are smarter ways to respond to internet trolls..
Re: "You Will Never Be A Parent" - Tboss Curses Those Abusing Her Mother by yvelchstores(f): 11:06am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=JudasIsCucumber post=56676290][/quote]k so childish of you. FYI I am a wife, mother and business woman. I have enough going on in my life to go to instagram to insult the heartless woman's mother. Pls grow up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Omobolanle 'Papi Luwe' Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Style (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Signs A Message At Freda Francis Party: "Still Mrs Balogun" / Flavour N'abania Strips For Complete Fashion Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.