Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ini Edo Stuns In Black Dress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Stuns In Black Dress (30262 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In White & Green Outfit At Lagos Fashion Week / Actress Ini Edo Stuns In New Pictures / Actress Ini Edo Stuns In Thigh-slit Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Stuns In Black Dress by Jennifer89(f): 4:43pm On May 19, 2017
Akwasi:
I wonder what these female celebrities sell.

They are quick to quit their marriages and seem to enjoy the singleness that come afterwards.

My question is this:

What are they selling?

They are selling their goods and services grin
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In Black Dress by Crixina(f): 6:02pm On May 19, 2017
chase4esctercy:
Nice. Mean while It's my birthday can I have some likes
we share same date?

Nice.
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In Black Dress by sweetilicious(f): 11:05pm On May 19, 2017
Aburi001:
Anytime I remember all these self aclaim slay girls, 2 things come to my mind:

When you are dating an educated and civilized woman who has class and ambition, you get texts such as these:.....

1. Morning my dear. Hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up get ready for work. Don't forget to apply for that vacancy I told you about yesterday.

Yes darling. I miss you so much. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying your day, I am heading out for lunch. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love you.

Yes Dear I'm at the shop now. Am driving by the groceries...What shall I make you for dinner ?.........she literally builds you.

But...when you are dating these gold-digging divas in town, whose only asset is their fake yellowbone face painted looks as well as being trendy with fashion, you get texts such as these:....

2. Morning babe, send me some airtime, plz bae.

Hello honey, can I come for some pizza for lunch...?
Don't tell me you are broke please. Someone is selling nice perfumes can I take one plz. Luv u xoxoxo much.

Hey handsome,buy me data plz. Also wanted to tell you my neighbor is selling skinny jeans, nice shoes from USA and brazilian hair. You will let me know when u are ready to get me these. Loving u lots....

she literally sucks the life out of you!!!!!!! And that's why most of them can't remain married grin
Sure
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In Black Dress by twerkjack: 1:11am On May 20, 2017
Aburi001:
Anytime I remember all these self aclaim slay girls, 2 things come to my mind:

When you are dating an educated and civilized woman who has class and ambition, you get texts such as these:.....

1. Morning my dear. Hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up get ready for work. Don't forget to apply for that vacancy I told you about yesterday.

Yes darling. I miss you so much. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying your day, I am heading out for lunch. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love you.

Yes Dear I'm at the shop now. Am driving by the groceries...What shall I make you for dinner ?.........she literally builds you.

But...when you are dating these gold-digging divas in town, whose only asset is their fake yellowbone face painted looks as well as being trendy with fashion, you get texts such as these:....

2. Morning babe, send me some airtime, plz bae.

Hello honey, can I come for some pizza for lunch...?
Don't tell me you are broke please. Someone is selling nice perfumes can I take one plz. Luv u xoxoxo much.

Hey handsome,buy me data plz. Also wanted to tell you my neighbor is selling skinny jeans, nice shoes from USA and brazilian hair. You will let me know when u are ready to get me these. Loving u lots....

she literally sucks the life out of you!!!!!!! And that's why most of them can't remain married grin
my brother go and look for money and stop complaining jor ... what are u a man for?.... shame on u!
Re: Ini Edo Stuns In Black Dress by Aburi001: 5:53am On May 20, 2017
twerkjack:
my brother go and look for money and stop complaining jor ... what are u a man for?.... shame on u!

Talk is cheap......a Woman rappa just sighted here tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Niniola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.