Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,529 members, 7,854,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Newly-built Ajah, Abule-egba Bridges And Attendant Investment Opportunities - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Newly-built Ajah, Abule-egba Bridges And Attendant Investment Opportunities (358 Views)

N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newly-built Ajah, Abule-egba Bridges And Attendant Investment Opportunities by Legalolumoran(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2017
It is no gainsaying that any locality where developments such as good rood network or facility constructions greet shall surely become investor/investment-attractive, and the reason is not far-fetched.

The two newly-built bridges in Ajah and Abule-Egba were commissioned just yesterday by governor Akinwunmi Ambode, no doubt the development will among other things boost economic activities within those corridors.

In the governor’s bid to build a globally competitive city-state, one strategic emphasis his administration has been making has been to improve connectivity in the state, and truly his administration has embarked on deliberate actions to create innovative solutions to the challenge of ensuring a free-flow of traffic within the city.

This Jubilee Bridge will eliminate the traffic jam usually experienced on this road while the Freedom and Admiralty roads will provide an alternative route to the Lekki/Ikoyi Bridge, thereby, easing traffic at Lekki Phase 1.

“We had to give this project priority because of its strategic importance to the economic growth of the Lekki Free Trade Zone and the Ibeju-Lekki-Epe axis. This axis will play a key role in the future prosperity of Lagos as the home to many multi-billion Naira private investments in the Lekki Free Trade Zone as well as the upcoming seaport and airport.”

At Abule-Egba, the governor said the construction of the bridge was the beginning of a process to transform the axis to the new economic hub of the state, assuring that the ongoing Bus Rapid Transport (BRT) lane from Oshodi to Abule Egba would be followed by another BRT lane from Abule Egba to Ogun State border.

According to the goodwill governor, all adjoining roads disrupted in the course of the construction have been awarded for rehabilitation, while a shopping mall would be constructed opposite the Oke-Odo Market to further boost economic activities in the axis.

I particularly saw this state-of-the-art infrastructure at abule egba just about a week ago and to say that i am impressed by the efforts of the governor and his team is indeed an understatement, it surpassed my expectation.

My dear friends, please what more validation do you need?

As a passionate home ownership advocate, i wish to advise everyone with hopes of owing a roof they can call theirs to make hay before the sun comes out fully. Even the prospective real estate investors with not-so-bulky funds now understand exactly why they should not undermine the investment prospect of even the far interior areas of abule-egba, because in your very before, lands are silly appreciating.

(1) (Reply)

How To Acquire An Internationally Accepted Credit Card Right Here In Nigeria / Anyone Here With USA Address? Contact Me / See The Biggest Secret Of Making Money On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.