Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Best, Easiest And The Most Creative Way To Register A Good Domain Name. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best, Easiest And The Most Creative Way To Register A Good Domain Name. (423 Views)

Recommend Me With A Good Domain. / Very Good Domain & Web Hosting Service In Nigeria / Pls Help Recommend A Good Domain Registration/web Hosting Company In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best, Easiest And The Most Creative Way To Register A Good Domain Name. by kizinho(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2017
So i found this informative post on namecheap's blog and i 'd like to share with naijacrawl fans, read below.

Struggling to find an available domain name for your business? We know that sometimes it’s a challenge. After all, there are nearly 130 million registered .com domain names. Even other extensions are getting crowded. For example, people currently use over 15 million .net domains. This means you might need to become more creative to find an available domain name.

Start or End with Additional Words
One of the simplest ways to find an available domain is to add a word before or after the name you want. For example, instead of JeffsPlumbing.com (which is already registered) you can get JeffsPlumbingOnline.com (which is available). Five years ago, LeanDomainSearch analyzed the top prefixes and suffixes to figure out what people are using. Here’s what they found. Top prefixes:
My+
The+
Web+
Go+
Super+
Top Suffixes:
+Online
+Web
+Media
+World
+Net
You’ll notice that online is one of the most popular keywords, and this has been the case for many years. It’s one of the most common terms people add to a domain. In fact, if you want to go crazy, there’s even a new .online domain name extension.
More Ideas to Find Domain Names
Below are some other ideas for words you can add to the beginning or ending of your desired name to find an available domain.

Full details at https://naijacrawl.com/m.tech?id=905

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Website Vs Traditional Commerce / Facebook Page Of 8,490 Likes For Sale. / Online Email Extractor - Need Help Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.