Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each (781 Views)

I Will Pay You 2k For A Simple Task. / 2 Naija Adsense Available For Sale / 2 Naija Adsense Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each by Bitogram(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2017
Hello Friends , i Currently have 2 Nigeria non hosted Adsense Accounts i want to sell and am willing to Pay Anyone 2k each for bringing a buyer for every sucessful transaction, am currently in need of money, (but am not desperate, so scammers and price exploiters should back off) tag your or families who are in need

shoot a mail to femiayor@gmail.com or call 08138833783

God bless us All
Re: Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each by Qriousity(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2017
Bitogram:
Hello Friends , i Currently have 2 Nigeria non hosted Adsense Accounts i want to sell and am willing to Pay Anyone 2k each for bringing a buyer for every sucessful transaction, am currently in need of money, (but am not desperate, so scammers and price exploiters should back off) tag your or families who are in need

God bless us All
Ok i will do that.
Re: Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each by Bitogram(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2017
Qriousity:
Ok i will do that.

ill be glad you did
Re: Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each by Qriousity(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2017
Bitogram:

ill be glad you did
how much each?
Re: Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each by Bitogram(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2017
Qriousity:
how much each?
Re: Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each by Essentials1(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2017
Bitogram

I will help you sell both for 30k each and take 5k each..

That is you get to sell you adsense account for 30 x 2 = 60k

And I will get 5 x 2 = 10k

Once you agree we can move ahead and I will show you evidence of how I sold an adsense account on nairaland here within two days...

Then we will proceed to you paying me 5k first, and then after the sale of you first account you pay another 5k and then the second account will be sold..

I do clean business and I do everything on nairaland... If you are interested then reply this
Re: Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each by MEILYN(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2017
Please explain how these accounts were gotten and when they were approved. Are they verified? I am really interested...
Re: Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each by MEILYN(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2017
I just called you, let's do business man..
Re: Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each by profpromise: 3:41pm On May 21, 2017
Bitogram:

God bless us All

Get Your Fully Approved Google Adsense Accounts For UK, US and Naija. Whatsapp me if interested
Re: Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each by Qriousity(m): 6:39am On May 24, 2017
Bitogram:

God bless us All
still available?
Re: Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each by profpromise: 6:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Qriousity:
still available?

Get Your Fully Approved Google Adsense Accounts For UK, US and Naija. Whatsapp me if interested.
Re: Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each by taiwofawole: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2017
Bitogram:

God bless us All
What your price , let talk here on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Business A Boost-We Help Build A Very Good Website That Fits ur Budget / Do You Need Domain,web Host Or Product From Namecheap Get It Half The Real Price / Todhost Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.