Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Mourinho: I Won't Make Mistakes In Man United Second Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho: I Won't Make Mistakes In Man United Second Season (407 Views)

Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! / Ibrahimovic: I Want 70 Thousand Fans At San Siro, Otherwise I Won't Play! / After Dream Start, Second Season Blues Could Doom Conte At Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho: I Won't Make Mistakes In Man United Second Season by Nobody: 10:23am On May 19, 2017
The Red Devils have had a mixed campaign under the Portuguese coach, but he is confident there will be a great improvement next termJose Mourinho insists he will not make mistakesin his second season at Manchester United now that he knows the club better from the inside.
United could still end Mourinho's first campaign at Old Trafford with two major trophies if they can defeat Ajax in the Europa League final next Wednesday, having already won the EFL Cup.But they have struggled in the Premier League and will finish sixth regardless of their result in Sunday's home match against Crystal Palace – meaning the Europa League represents their lastchance to reach next season's Champions League.
I try to analyse the realities before I arrived in the club, but you only know the reality when you are inside," Mourinho toldOmnisport."The first season is hard. I enjoy the second because in the second I know I'm not making mistakes."You think you know the players, but you don't. You only know them when you have them in good moments and bad moments. The one I really enjoy to do is the transition from the first to the second season."

read more on
http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4055/main/2017/05/19/35644562/mourinho-i-wont-make-mistakes-in-second-man-utd-season

(1) (Reply)

TRANSFER TALK : Chelsea Step Up Bid To Sign Romelu Lukaku From Everton / Manchester Clubs Donate £1m To Bomb Attack Victims / Manchester United Are The Most Valuable Club In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.