Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Start Soap Making Business In 10 Minutes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Soap Making Business In 10 Minutes (1194 Views)

Soap Making Business Plan In Nigeria / Step by Step Ebook on Organic Cream And Soap Making. / Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Soap Making Business In 10 Minutes by emerem: 10:49am On May 19, 2017
Dear,

Laundry, bar and other forms of soap, Dettol, Izal, condensed milk, paint, mosquito coil, hair relaxer/shampoo, super glue/adhesives, wood polish, finisher etc are among the widely needed household items that we all crave for even if we are damn broke. The good news remains that you can start the production of these items with as low as N2000 and make upto N50,000 within three days. I will prove this to you instantly. Kindly send a blank email to this email address: soap_making_manual@selfaidinitiative.org, wait immediately to get an instant response in your inbox. Dont wait on our government, start doing something today, now. You can also text your email address to 08133972034 with the caption "soap Manual" to get more detailed guidelines. Stop being idle, start doing something today especially now that the country's economy is down, you wont regret this engagement.

For dropping by, just ask me for your FREE gift copy of "Awakening The Giant Within" if you want to be motivated to success, you will enjoy the book, specially prepared to gear and motivate one towards success and actions that pay.

Re: Start Soap Making Business In 10 Minutes by crestedaguiyi: 11:26am On May 19, 2017
Did you get this pic online or its your product on display.

Are you into the business or just selling manual of something you have never done and might never do
Re: Start Soap Making Business In 10 Minutes by emerem: 4:48am On May 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

Are you into the business or just selling manual of something you have never done and might never do
That is what am doing my brother. The picture is to signify a clearer approach to what am talking about, pictures could be hand-drawn, photoshopped, abstracted all to serve publicity related aspect in journalism. You wont regret your time, try this manual even if your doubts abound, I promise you a testimony here.
Re: Start Soap Making Business In 10 Minutes by crestedaguiyi: 11:52am On May 20, 2017
Let's see your factory and a pic of u in it working or attending to clients.

Online search shows you are a information marketer
Re: Start Soap Making Business In 10 Minutes by emerem: 12:50pm On May 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
Let's see your factory and a pic of u in it working or attending to clients.

Online search shows you are a information marketer
I will post the pictures, but believe it oo o . I am not an information marketer, moreover, information is golden and the strongest gap between the rich and the poor is, the former is richly, widely informed. Education as servitude, illiteracy as its lack are all based on information and its elution. The wider you are informed, wider you are vast and reformed in diverse fields and spectrum. No information is lost, even if you have the knowledge of what am saying, allow others to partake and reform themselves. What you are today was triggered by certain decisions and information, dont be quick to judge people even when you are completely assuming your stand. Have a pleasant day, dear.
Re: Start Soap Making Business In 10 Minutes by Bankoleyemi: 5:54pm On May 22, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

Guy, you just want to rubbish this post. Picture or no picture, what has it got to do with an offer like this? I have gotten his manual and it is fully stuffed with what I need. Get the manual from him if you are interested or let serious minded Nairalanders deal with the guy, the manual is relatively free. Stop pouring sand into another persons amala and ewedu soup.
Re: Start Soap Making Business In 10 Minutes by Bankoleyemi: 7:34pm On May 25, 2017
Bankoleyemi:

Guy, you just want to rubbish this post. Picture or no picture, what has it got to do with an offer like this? I have gotten his manual and it is fully stuffed with what I need. Get the manual from him if you are interested or let serious minded Nairalanders deal with the guy, the manual is relatively free. Stop pouring sand into another persons amala and ewedu soup.

I just got this from them.

(1) (Reply)

Some Realistic Photoshop (pics) / Chiffon Tops Bale / Why Is My Blockchain Keep On Saying Insufficient Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.