Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do (4078 Views)

Which Of This Tecno Phone Is The Best / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Jacinta44(f): 10:50am On May 19, 2017
So, y'all know that I went for a tecno device at last, right.
Well, I saw this their latest device and ooooshey.
The features I saw there look so dope after studying it for some hours.
Just wanna have fun here okay. No fighting or name calling.

So just post sumfins ur phone can do that you feel others can't.

So here's mine
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Jacinta44(f): 10:53am On May 19, 2017
So, you can just click the green icon on the screen and the phone will snap. Just noticed that you can tap anywhere in the screen once the green thing shows. Don't have to click that white button.

Also, when camera turned on, I accidentlly, use my hand to swipe the phone and lo, the cam changed from front to back.
Cool though. I'm jealous.

1 Like

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Fmartin(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2017
Jacinta44:
So, you can just click the green icon on the screen and the phone will snap. Just noticed that you can tap anywhere in the screen once the green thing shows. Don't have to click that white button.

Also, when camera turned on, I accidentlly, use my hand to swipe the phone and lo, the cam changed from front to back.
hw fa cheesy
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Jacinta44(f): 11:00am On May 19, 2017
If I screenshot, I can put the frame of my phone like this and it looks real.

grin

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Jacinta44(f): 11:04am On May 19, 2017
You like, rightgrin
I do too.

The. Makers of phone r evulz.
They never made my p6 this interesting.

I gat more to show y'all but you gottavshow me urs first, deal?
Let's go!

1 Like

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by hodusglobal(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2017
Nice shot[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by selfdefence: 11:08am On May 19, 2017
How did you find this out? Is it written in the manual?
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Dandsome: 11:11am On May 19, 2017
Like seriously?? shocked

How did you do it? Na which of the phones you use do am?

1 Like

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by MizMyColi(f): 11:23am On May 19, 2017
double post.

1 Like

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by MizMyColi(f): 11:24am On May 19, 2017
cheesy

i think it's normal for all nougat phones.
noticed that in my device too. but i didn't really consider a huge deal. your caption got me. lol

4 Likes

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Nobody: 11:24am On May 19, 2017
This phone must be good. Anyways there are a lot of hidden features our devices carry that a lot don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by dejiWEST: 11:38am On May 19, 2017
To really know what your phone can do you have to use it, that's really just the way

1 Like

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Jacinta44(f): 12:34pm On May 19, 2017
dejiWEST:
To really know what your phone can do you have to use it, that's really just the way
So tell us wot urs can do.

This one can take long screenshots that is more than just a page, you only need to press a button and the screenshot will just keep going on and on

See below cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 19, 2017
Jacinta44:

This one can take long screenshots that is more than just a page, you only need to press a button and the screenshot will just keep going on and on

See below cheesy

Well my own can do multi window even though it's a nougat feature tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 19, 2017
MizMyColi:
cheesy

i think it's normal for all nougat phones.
noticed that in my device too. but i didn't really consider a huge deal. your caption got me. lol

I think there are a lot of features with Android N
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by vivalavida(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2017
Jacinta44:

On my Gionee M5 mini, I can do this too

Can u minimize a video you are watching and continue watching it while doing other things on your phone like chatting?
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by henry007(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2017
How about i show you some features

Camon CX Unboxing and First Impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE?a

TECNO Camon CX Camera Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8

TECNO Camon CX vs Phantom 6: Speed test, Camera & Gaming Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a

1 Like

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by datyorubaboy: 3:39pm On May 20, 2017
LOL. U no well.
Jacinta44:
If I screenshot, I can put the frame of my phone like this and it looks real.

grin
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by omoalajah(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2017
We have heard it
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Ebubemg(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by missslimzy(f): 4:18pm On May 20, 2017
We don hear oooo
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by NCP: 10:52pm On May 20, 2017
Jacinta44:

See below cheesy

2015 feature on my sister's Gionee m3 mini.
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Slowvenom(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2017
Jacinta44:

See below cheesy

Which button d'you have to press?
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Behankey(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2017
Thats cool. Which Tecno phone is that? More info please

1 Like

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by scarycuteface(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2017
Abeg which Tecno phone dey do all these beautiful things? Looks like the new CX
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Simeony007(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2017
It's nougat feature sis not a big deal
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Jacinta44(f): 1:46pm On May 23, 2017
Slowvenom:
Which button d'you have to press?

Just press the first button on the left hand side of the screen. You get the phone too? shocked
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Jacinta44(f): 1:46pm On May 23, 2017
NCP:

2015 feature on my sister's Gionee m3 mini.

Itk
Infinix marketertongue
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Jacinta44(f): 1:47pm On May 23, 2017
scarycuteface:
Abeg which Tecno phone dey do all these beautiful things? Looks like the new CX

Yelzzz
Cx
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Jacinta44(f): 1:48pm On May 23, 2017
vivalavida:

On my Gionee M5 mini, I can do this too

Can u minimize a video you are watching and continue watching it while doing other things on your phone like chatting?

Not my phone o
Not yet at least.

Yeah, split screen right?
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by nurey(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2017
-my phone has multi window since 2012 i can watch movie and at the sametime draw
-my phone has a IR blaster if a human being has remote, i can control S/He grin
-My phone came with 4.04, then moved to 4.1-4.4-5.0-6.0-7.0
-my phone came with 7000Mah battery standby is 2weeks while usage is around 15hours for heavy usage

Those are the cool things my phone has that yours may not have with all this feature you should be able to decipher what am using
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by femo122: 6:08pm On May 23, 2017
nurey:
-my phone has multi window since 2012 i can watch movie and at the sametime draw
-my phone has a IR blaster if a human being has remote, i can control S/He grin
-My phone came with 4.04, then moved to 4.1-4.4-5.0-6.0-7.0
-my phone came with 7000Mah battery standby is 2weeks while usage is around 15hours for heavy usage

Those are the cool things my phone has that yours may not have with all this feature you should be able to decipher what am using
Lie is too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Is Cheating You And Stealing Your Data Codedly / The End Of Blackberry Has Finally Come / I Need Glo Manual Internet Configuration For Nokia C1 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.