Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady (375793 Views)

Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Best Cream And Soap For A Chocolate Skinned Lady / Help! Silka Papaya Soap Is Breaking Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by thormzeet(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2016
For ur airtel swap fast and reliable call 2348145614143
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by joyfej: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2016
does the so white soap really work?
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by pweetyoge(f): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nice
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by preshyk: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
pls I need a body cream dat suits ma skin... am naturally light in complexion... nd since hav been using vaseline sometimes funbact A as a body cream n using dettol soap... bt recently I was tod dat dettol soap darkens d body n oda Dan Vaseline n fun bact A I don't HV any oda body cream... pls I nid a cream nd soap dat wil b gud 4 ma skin... n nt something that wil bleach or darken me
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by preshyk: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
pls I need a body cream dat suits ma skin... am naturally light in complexion... nd since hav been using vaseline sometimes funbact A as a body cream n using dettol soap... bt recently I was tod dat dettol soap darkens d body n oda Dan Vaseline n fun bact A I don't HV any oda body cream... pls I nid a cream nd soap dat wil b gud 4 ma skin... n nt something that wil bleach or darken me...
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by helovesme(f): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
preshyk:
pls I need a body cream dat suits ma skin... am naturally light in complexion... nd since hav been using vaseline sometimes funbact A as a body cream n using dettol soap... bt recently I was tod dat dettol soap darkens d body n oda Dan Vaseline n fun bact A I don't HV any oda body cream... pls I nid a cream nd soap dat wil b gud 4 ma skin... n nt something that wil bleach or darken me...

Vaseline (especially under the hot Nigerian skin) darkens the skin.

Funbact A is a steroid. Stop it. You are only damaging your skin.

There are several fantastic brands out there that should suit your skin type. Neutrogena, Nivea and Dove. Look for one and buy. Make sure it's the original as there are many fakes in the market.

Soap - different brands in the market. My sis uses "Eva soap" and she's got beautiful skin. Dettol might be a little drying. You can try soaps like dove or Palmolive. Make sure it's the original.

5 Likes

Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by preshyk: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
tanks so much... bt how wud u knw if d cream is original or fake... n wat of so white soap is dat soap gud
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
preshyk:
tanks so much... bt how wud u knw if d cream is original or fake... n wat of so white soap is dat soap gud

Hi there,one thing I have come to understand in this journey to a brighter skin is that I can never ever underestimate the effect(s) of exfoliation..How often do you exfoliate??My present regimen is-Kojie san soap (4 days weekly),lactic acid cream, Morrocan sponge to slough off dead skin,coconut oil...I'm doing 10weeks of exfoliation...Exfoliation alone can brighten and even you out....

And Hey,Sun Avoidance and Protection.

1 Like

Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by helovesme(f): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2016
preshyk:

Simple. Buy from a very reputable supermarket.

"so white" soap sounds like one of those whitening/bleaching soap undecided
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by moutew: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Add an Exotic and Romantic Appeal to Your Look. Copy & Paste link=>konga.com/xluzive-solutions

Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by preshyk: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Dove has different creams and body lotion but wich is mor preferable
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by helovesme(f): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
preshyk:
Dove has different creams and body lotion but wich is mor preferable

What's your skin type? Dry, oily or normal? Do you have sensitive skin? This will determine the cream you use.

That said, dove exfoliating bar is highly recommended.

Did you see neutogena lotions? I personally prefer neutrogena to dove
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by preshyk: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
ma skin is normal... it doesn't gt easily irritated through bt can u pls send me d pic of d Neutrogena lotion's... bt can it mak ma skin glows too
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by FlawlesSkincare: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2016
Hey loves! Try this black soap for your skin troubles 09090904643. Made with the finest herbs sourced from around the world to give u a supple, glowing & even tone skin that talks. Also available are stretch mark solutions, flawless lightening cream, brightening milk, flawless glow, flawless extra lightening cream, halfcaste blend, pink lip balm, Exfoliating scrub. Our testimonials are speaking for itself, join the flawless skin care train. Luminous, fair or golden or sweet chocolate tone can be yours. Allow your skin to start talking. Good skin is a treasure & is priceless. Delivery is available nation wide. Call or WhatsApp us on 09090904643.
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by marthy01: 12:26am On Oct 29, 2016
Its of important to know that lightening or whitening products doesn't require mercury or steriod for them to be effective... And that is why we have worked hard towards bringing to you safe steriod-free but yet effective products which can be used conveniently without any side effects. 
We don't need to write a full page as our client's reviews are enough to proof our products efficacy. 
Get our products today & be glad you ain't changing from one product to another. 
At some point, all you need is little publicity of your products because you've got clients reviews to proof your products are definitely worth a trial. Organic but yet effective skin care products are real and that's what we offer at Marevaz Beauty Hauz. We have the Zeal to make people have the kinda skin they want.
All you need is a one-time trial and then people gets to ask you what your secrets to a flawless radiant and glowing skin. And if you wanna be sure if our products works well, then check our Facebook page Marevaz Beauty hauz 
Contact Martha on whatsapp +2348130901909. Instagram on threbiys_martti or marevaz_beautyhauz.
Our products are 99.9% effective and 100% organic....
Kindly check our clients reviews on our page to see how effective our products works

Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by sopretty: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Use nano whitening half cast cream and soap, its really ok but a bit expensive, the cream is 3200 and the soap is 1000, if u cant find it in beauty shops, u can contact or chat me on whatsapp 09024838720 i sell beauty products i assure u you will have beautiful and glowing skin in a matter of two weeks
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by sopretty: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Having a fair glowing skin does not require the use of steroids, at so pretty skincare we give u value for your money with guaranted results from 2 weeks, we sell the following :
Egyptian kamana kit
Snow white kit
Half cast kit
Hot chocolate kit
Pimples eradicator kit
Face whitening kit
Face lightening kit
Whitening kit
Lightening kit
Toning kit
Herbal repair cream for seriously bleached skin
Glow cream
and many more
We also sell original imported creams for those that cannot afford customised creams, we have meladerm, clearasil, nano half cast lotion and soap, carotein body wash, veet gold gluthathione lotion with free face cream, fair and white gold and exclusive whitenizer, serum, soap and lotions, Ami white serum, gluthathione cream and soap and many more
We also sell 100% virgin human, Brazilian, Peruvian, Indian, Caucasian and Cambodian hairs whatsapp 09024838720 to order for urs
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by mhzfun: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2017
I also learned skincare product like how to make creams,lotion for different types of skin complexion,but av not been chanced to make 1 for myself,but av always been using caro white all through.
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by ifemola: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2017
I can make you black soap ,if you don't mind.it will clear dark spot if you have any, it ll give you an even tone skin and maintain your color. Black soap is known for its benefit on the skin and hair.
younggurl:
please which cream and soap best suit for a fair lady,
all comments and suggestion are welcome, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Meeddah: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
mhzfun:
I also learned skincare product like how to make creams,lotion for different types of skin complexion,but av not been chanced to make 1 for myself,but av always been using caro white all through.
Pls where did you learn? I also wanna learn
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Meeddah:
Pls where did you learn? I also wanna learn

I can teach you..Nothing too complex
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by drexel39(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2017
Jadeite:

I can teach you..Nothing too complex
pls I am interested in learning to. how do we go about it?
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
drexel39:
pls I am interested in learning to. how do we go about it?
pm me
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by drexel39(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jadeite:

pm me
tnx I just did,or could pls stop me ur whatsapp contacy
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by drexel39(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jadeite:

pm me
tnx I just did,or could pls send me ur whatsapp contact plsssssss
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by marthy01: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2017
We all wish for beautiful skin. Young or old, male or female, there aren’t very many people who don’t want to attain beautiful skin, and if you’ve got uneven skin tone you know just how strong the desire is to attain beautiful, healthy looking skin.
Uneven skin tone can be the result of a number of different things. Known as hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone is most often the result of an overproduction of melanin. Responsible for giving your hair and skin its gorgeous color, melanin also helps to protect your skin against the damaging UV rays of the sun. When it is producing normally melanin works well within your body, but when there is an overproduction, skin-tone will turn uneven leaving you with an unflattering complexion.
Your body produces excess melanin for a few different reasons. Too much sun, hormonal changes, or scarring of the skin can all lead to an uneven skin tone, but fortunately there are things you can do to correct it. Whether the changes in your skin are caused by hormones or too much sun, there are things you can do to towards that and hence, having the kinda beautiful skin you dream of having....
And that is where MAREVAZ BEAUTY HAUZ comes in....we are in production of varieties of skincare products to suit all skin types.
Get our products today and lets help you with your skin. Be it acning, stretch marks, uneven Skintone, spots, dark knuckles/patches, dark feet, etc
Call Martha or add us on Whatsap; +2348130901909. We make delivery worldwide.
....lets us be your secret to flawless skin....

Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by siwandabeauty: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Are you trying to get a space for a spa? A fully equipped spa is on ground. For more details cintanct me on 08063595146. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by JUNE29: 5:21pm On May 11, 2018
pls I need some answers nd suggestions hauz
I'm new here, I only opened this account to ask this question
I used to to be fair or rather chocolate skinned, firstly I started with skincode nd Eva soap, Eva became costly for me den I changed to ivory my lovely face that was contained of its acne nd pimples nd rashes by Eva was no longer lovely, a lot of dark spots, that how I started changing from one cream to another. I have used; skincode-anysoap, saga-anysoap, carotone-any soap, skincode-eva gold colour, skin light-eva soap, skincode again withperfect tone oil-eva gold colour( I loved my colour but couldn't find the oil again), den skincode with citroclear serum-eva soap and ivory soap, soft flower-ivorysoap, roselyn smoothy- premier,premier cool, Eva soap 'ivory soap', skincode with excellent white oil- ivory gold colour,nature secret soap, eva, soft flower with piment doux(I loved my colour den but my legs were darker)- lemon fresh liquid soap, coconut oil only- Johnson baby soap pink colour, jergens fair natural fairness-idole carrot, and now I'm using a bonne miracle white c milk lotion- lux pink colour and will start using Lea soonest.( these are in succession of how I used them)
so my question is 'is there any affordable cream that btw #1000-1500 that will go well with this Lea carrot complexion care soap dat can actually give my dry,oily,fair skin a glowing spark I want to lighten up shaa but I need one dat will suit to this current economy and which can last for at least 2-3 months
thanks
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Lindsee(f): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
To be honest, to get a good cream/lotion, I suggest you get a good one not minding the cost. Most 'cheap' creams are not good. They would even do more damage on your skin. However, you can get ClearNature Carrot Tube Cream at about 2000-2500. It lightens very well.
JUNE29:
pls I need some answers nd suggestions hauz
I'm new here, I only opened this account to ask this question
I used to to be fair or rather chocolate skinned, firstly I started with skincode nd Eva soap, Eva became costly for me den I changed to ivory my lovely face that was contained of its acne nd pimples nd rashes by Eva was no longer lovely, a lot of dark spots, that how I started changing from one cream to another. I have used; skincode-anysoap, saga-anysoap, carotone-any soap, skincode-eva gold colour, skin light-eva soap, skincode again withperfect tone oil-eva gold colour( I loved my colour but couldn't find the oil again), den skincode with citroclear serum-eva soap and ivory soap, soft flower-ivorysoap, roselyn smoothy- premier,premier cool, Eva soap 'ivory soap', skincode with excellent white oil- ivory gold colour,nature secret soap, eva, soft flower with piment doux(I loved my colour den but my legs were darker)- lemon fresh liquid soap, coconut oil only- Johnson baby soap pink colour, jergens fair natural fairness-idole carrot, and now I'm using a bonne miracle white c milk lotion- lux pink colour and will start using Lea soonest.( these are in succession of how I used them)
so my question is 'is there any affordable cream that btw #1000-1500 that will go well with this Lea carrot complexion care soap dat can actually give my dry,oily,fair skin a glowing spark I want to lighten up shaa but I need one dat will suit to this current economy and which can last for at least 2-3 months
thanks
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by igstars(f): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please help...
I used to be very fair, now I'm like coke and Fanta.. mostly coke on my legs...
My skin is dry and has proved unreactive to even most popular bleaching abi lightening products...
What should I use,
Remember.... I have dry and very tough skin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! / Trendy Blouse Styles Made With “lace” / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.