Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Girlfriend Kidnaps Groom On His Wedding Day To Another Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girlfriend Kidnaps Groom On His Wedding Day To Another Woman (481 Views)

Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Kidnaps Groom On His Wedding Day To Another Woman by lacemose(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2017
An Indian woman identified as Bharti Yadaf (aged 25), kidnapped her boyfriend as he was marrying another woman, she was said to capture the groom on his wedding day at the wedding altar in Uttar pradesh area of India.
NDTV reported that the accused, Bharti and the groom who happen to be Ashok Yadaf Had been lovers for a long time now and they were even married secretly in the past.
He left his girlfriend due to the pressure from his family members and had to break his marriage to marry the new woman, but the girlfriend wouldn't just let go.
According to Bharti, she said " He loves me, he is betraying me by marrying someone else" she further added while pointing a gun at the groom's head that "I will not let this happen".
The father of the groom revealed after the incident that he knew that there was something suspicious about his son, that when he visited his town, he wouldn't want him to come see him in his house, that his son usually come to see him at the temple, feed him there and them sends him home.
Source: www.sundayjoe.com/2017/05/girlfriend-kidnaps-groom-on-his-wedding.html
Re: Girlfriend Kidnaps Groom On His Wedding Day To Another Woman by ekensi01: 12:36pm On May 19, 2017
Welcome to the evil world.

But husband done finish?
Hope i made FTC Mtn una fada,airtel twale. >:\ cool
Re: Girlfriend Kidnaps Groom On His Wedding Day To Another Woman by NothingDoMe: 12:40pm On May 19, 2017
Zeeworld things!
Re: Girlfriend Kidnaps Groom On His Wedding Day To Another Woman by ojun50(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2017
Pixt of the woman
pixt of the woman kidnapping or capture the groom
pixt whole movie or vodie,
pixt of th venue

or i don't believe i shit
smellinmouth did u believe dis poo

(1) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Abandoned In Abuja. / Boy Kills Friend For Liking Girlfriend’s Facebook Picture / [VIDEO]: Two Feared Dead As 4 Robbers Raid Shop In Abuja | NAIJA NEWSPAPERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.