Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Otunba Rotimi Paseda: The Man That Got Tasued Noisy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Otunba Rotimi Paseda: The Man That Got Tasued Noisy (463 Views)

Nigerian At Virginia State University Calls Cops For Noisy Roommates - Pictures / Moyib Ayomide Adetola, TASUED Best Graduating Student 2017 (Photo) / Education Is A Key To Greatness, Paseda Charges Ogun Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Otunba Rotimi Paseda: The Man That Got Tasued Noisy by ComradeWesto(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2017
OTUNBA ROTIMI PASEDA: The Man That Got TASUED Noisy

It was really an interesting day inside Otunba Gbenga Daniel Hall at Tai Solarin University of Education as the student union government of the school made the day, 18th of may its Mr and Mrs Tasued beauty pageant day. I didn't get to the venue too early enough to witness the opening of the programme but the incessant chanting of the name "Paseda" couldn't but made me leave what I was doing to clear the doubt I was having whether Paseda is a celebrity or the one time governorship aspirant in Ogun state.

Not until I got into the hall of the event that I got to find out that the man of the youths was actually the one at the scene, sorry I mean the man of the people.

Although, I have read news about his philanthropical assistance to the society being a business mogul but just today I confirmed the credibility of why the media need to praise him.

Someone might be confused why I have taken him so personal but as a youth I can't deny the everlasting goodwill the Paseda Legacy Foundation continues to instill in the life of Nigerian Youths both home and abroad.

And perhaps my thought is actually the thought of every tasuedites inside that hall today as they were enchanting ORP ORP ORP and I had to ask the student beside me what ORP means as I was told it means Otunba Rotimi Paseda.

He had started receiving encomium from the students populace even before he was called out that one would think "Paseda" was the only guest present at the occasion. I watched him give out umbrellas to the contestants and tablet gadgets, android phones and money to the lucky winners.

He got more of my attention as he delivered his speech and said he "frowns at political violence and blind loyalty". He did advise the youths to "make political affiliation an individual decision" and "support for candidates should be based on what is good for his future". Indeed a man that loves the sons and daughters of the poor.

Meanwhile, I still stand here as a tasuedite waiting for Otunba Rotimi Paseda to extend his philanthropical hands towards TASUED community.

By: Soneye Abdul-Azeez Lekan - LAS
Re: Otunba Rotimi Paseda: The Man That Got Tasued Noisy by Ademat7(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2017
ComradeWesto:
OTUNBA ROTIMI PASEDA: The Man That Got TASUED Noisy

It was really an interesting day inside Otunba Gbenga Daniel Hall at Tai Solarin University of Education as the student union government of the school made the day, 18th of may its Mr and Mrs Tasued beauty pageant day. I didn't get to the venue too early enough to witness the opening of the programme but the incessant chanting of the name "Paseda" couldn't but made me leave what I was doing to clear the doubt I was having whether Paseda is a celebrity or the one time governorship aspirant in Ogun state.

Not until I got into the hall of the event that I got to find out that the man of the youths was actually the one at the scene, sorry I mean the man of the people.

Although, I have read news about his philanthropical assistance to the society being a business mogul but just today I confirmed the credibility of why the media need to praise him.

Someone might be confused why I have taken him so personal but as a youth I can't deny the everlasting goodwill the Paseda Legacy Foundation continues to instill in the life of Nigerian Youths both home and abroad.

And perhaps my thought is actually the thought of every tasuedites inside that hall today as they were enchanting ORP ORP ORP and I had to ask the student beside me what ORP means as I was told it means Otunba Rotimi Paseda.

He had started receiving encomium from the students populace even before he was called out that one would think "Paseda" was the only guest present at the occasion. I watched him give out umbrellas to the contestants and tablet gadgets, android phones and money to the lucky winners.

He got more of my attention as he delivered his speech and said he "frowns at political violence and blind loyalty". He did advise the youths to "make political affiliation an individual decision" and "support for candidates should be based on what is good for his future". Indeed a man that loves the sons and daughters of the poor.

Meanwhile, I still stand here as a tasuedite waiting for Otunba Rotimi Paseda to extend his philanthropical hands towards TASUED community.

By: Soneye Abdul-Azeez Lekan - LAS
campaign don start?

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! My Jamb Result Is Not Out Ooo.. / Jamb Results For 17th, 18th May 2017 Are Out - Check Now / PIC QUIZ:Can You Tell Which One Out Of These Pairs Of Images Is Photoshopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.