Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Where Can I Buy Airtime Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Airtime Online? (686 Views)

How To Setup VTU Portal To Sell Airtime Online And Make Money Every Minutes / How To Sell Airtime Online And Make Money / Stop Buying Expensive Airtime Online - Gtbank And Others Should Sell It Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Airtime Online? by onyekaokechukwu: 1:43pm On May 19, 2017
recharge cards are expensive, i want to start recharging using online medium.

any site that accepts visa credit card? (not debit card)
Re: Where Can I Buy Airtime Online? by onyekaokechukwu: 2:15pm On May 19, 2017
found it!

quickteller

very very very fast service!

thanks all.
Re: Where Can I Buy Airtime Online? by jflexy(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2017
Contact me
We offer the best pricing
Re: Where Can I Buy Airtime Online? by joevesxm: 7:52am On May 20, 2017
Still buying iTunes Gift Cards of 100 denominations below. Bring your US, CAD and AUD iTunes Gift Cards.

Reach out to me to receive instant payment. No delays, prompt and fast. Get your Naira instantly

Convert your iTunes Gift Cards and receive payment.

Buying iTunes Gift Cards of 100 denominations below.

WhatsApp: 08186414993
Re: Where Can I Buy Airtime Online? by CTechHub(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2017
onyekaokechukwu:
found it!

quickteller

very very very fast service!

thanks all.

Glad you found one. Quickteller is good both for money transfer and airtime recharge. You can also try ZotoApp, it's also great. it's ideal for airtime recharge only. I forgot to add that they are running a compensation currently for new users that join using referral code. when they
register on the app and make their first transaction they get free N500 plus other attached coupons that will allow them to get more value for the airtime they purchased.

Here's how to go about it;

Download the app from playstore and when registering, click I have a referral code and enter JOHNSM19 as your referral. Then make your first airtime purchase of N50 and above, and they will give you extra N500 .

They are very secure and reliable!
Re: Where Can I Buy Airtime Online? by onyekaokechukwu: 7:36am On May 25, 2017
CTechHub:

Glad you found one. Quickteller is good both for money transfer and airtime recharge. You can also try ZotoApp, it's also great. it's ideal for airtime recharge only. I forgot to add that they are running a compensation currently for new users that join using referral code. when they
register on the app and make their first transaction they get free N500 plus other attached coupons that will allow them to get more value for the airtime they purchased.

Here's how to go about it;

Download the app from playstore and when registering, click I have a referral code and enter JOHNSM19 as your referral. Then make your first airtime purchase of N50 and above, and they will give you extra N500 .

They are very secure and reliable!

Thanks.

I'll stick with quickteller.

I don't need more apps on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Airtime Online? by Chukatabra: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2023
The importance of being able to conveniently purchase airtime from a mobile phone cannot be overstated.

In a time like this when its much stress to walk around looking for where to buy airtime, I found these guys that I just use and get credited instantly. My friends abroad also use the app, apparently it works for several counties:

https://blog.bitmama.io/how-to-buy-airtime-online/

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Rate Help / T Shirt Business / Do You Use A 2000 Model Car For Uber? Share Your Experience Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.