Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

How Can I Check My JAMB Results??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Check My JAMB Results??? (458 Views)

How Do I Check The Institution I Chosen I Jamb Registration / My Jamb Results :i'm Crying / JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Check My JAMB Results??? by Globallords(m): 2:17pm On May 19, 2017
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has started releasing results for the 2017 UTME that started on Saturday 13th May, 2017.
Here are the guidelines required to check your result.

How To Check Your 2017 JAMB Results
1. Login to your profile at www.jamb.org.ng
2. Scroll down a bit and find the box with "Check 2017 UTME Examination Results" then click on it.
3. It should either display your result or tell yo u"No Result Yet" If you have no result yet, JAMB usually release results in batches. Even if someone in your day schedule has seen his/her result, you still need to exercise some patience until your result is finally released.

If for some reason JAMB has decided to withhold or seize your result, an appropriate reason will be given to you. For example,
1. You were involved in Examination Malpractice.
2. You missed your schedule
3. You were too late to the exam and so on.
For any observation, feel free to drop your comments in the comment box below.
http://globallords..com/2017/05/how-to-check-your-jamb-results.html
Re: How Can I Check My JAMB Results??? by pedi(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2017
go to any cafe close by and get info from them.

(1) (Reply)

UAM Student Expresses His Bitterness / List Of Low Tuition Medical Universities In Belarus And Russia / Who We Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.