Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

South African Lady Cries For Help,shares Death Threat Messages From Ex Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Cries For Help,shares Death Threat Messages From Ex Boyfriend (646 Views)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend / Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Cries For Help,shares Death Threat Messages From Ex Boyfriend by Amagite(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2017
Another South African lady, Sinoxolo Sino Ndzobole is under death threat by her ex boyfriend, and have shared their private conversation as she cried for help.

She says the man has been following her around and has even tried to run her over sometime. Read her posts as she shared on Facebook;

"Where do I go to get help and protection before I become another static of a young woman killed by her ex boyfriend....the police have failed me.
Since January 2017 he follows me around if he is not following me around he is parked in front of the complex gate where I stay and changes his numbers when I block him. He has tried to run me over while walking and off the road while driving home as a result my car is dented.
This man abused the mother of his child and ex girlfriend and I was lucky he never abused me I jumped ship before I could witness his dangerous ranging temper.
His name is Emmanuel some know him as David.

HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/south-african-lady-cries-for-help.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: South African Lady Cries For Help,shares Death Threat Messages From Ex Boyfriend by joladoyin(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2017
Don't mind him...he is only joking grin

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What This Man Stole That Got Him Arrested, This Will Shock You / Man Mistaken For Notorious Billionaire Kidnapper Evans By Police Comes Out (pix / Baby Goat Has Been Born With 'the Face Of The Devil' In An Argentinian Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.