Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Omg!!! Pregnant Woman Kidnapped And Brutally Raped By 11 Men In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omg!!! Pregnant Woman Kidnapped And Brutally Raped By 11 Men In South Africa (623 Views)

Newly Married Woman Kidnapped On Her Way To Sokoto From Zamfara (Photos) / Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! Pregnant Woman Kidnapped And Brutally Raped By 11 Men In South Africa by areaofgist(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2017
A 22-year-old pregnant woman was kidnapped and brutally gang-raped in Johannesburg’s inner city while on her way home from work at a nightclub in the early hours of Monday morning. Is South Africa on a rape rampage?

The woman’s male colleague told The Star they finished work at 4am and were attacked on Lilian Ngoyi (formerly Bree) Street.
Their names have been withheld to protect the woman’s identity.
“We were walking on Bree Street when one guy grabbed her,” the co-worker said. “I told him to stop what he was doing and we ended up in a fight.”

“From there, all I saw were a bunch of armed men surrounding me. They started hitting me, until I ran to get help from a woman who sells newspapers around the corner,” said the 23-year-old bartender.

continue reading here; http://www.areaofgist.com/2017/05/22-year-old-pregnant-woman-kidnapped.html
Re: Omg!!! Pregnant Woman Kidnapped And Brutally Raped By 11 Men In South Africa by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2017
Savaged animals, they are!
Re: Omg!!! Pregnant Woman Kidnapped And Brutally Raped By 11 Men In South Africa by phantomBBT: 3:55pm On May 19, 2017
;Dchai.. Igbos in diaspora @ work!! Na dem if NCAN can verify!!
Re: Omg!!! Pregnant Woman Kidnapped And Brutally Raped By 11 Men In South Africa by IdeyFindWife: 4:06pm On May 19, 2017
Are they on rampage?! Yes, they are but it's not only rape.

They refused to properly diagnose their problems and prescribe a way forward for themselves, so they can't help frustratedly lashing out in every direction.

Crime's everywhere but the rumblings in lower rungs of South African society is building up to a quake. Let's hope its not soon and God help any immigrants around them then!

(1) (Reply)

Boy Gun Down His Best Friend For Liking Girlfriend’s Facebook Picture / Man Sacks Wife For `enjoying Sex’ With Armed Robbers / Popular Bishop Rapes 20-year-old Church Member In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.