Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Man Praises God After Petrol Tanker Crashes Without Burning His Home (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Praises God After Petrol Tanker Crashes Without Burning His Home (photos) (475 Views)

NNPC Tanker Crashes Into Ambulance Conveying Corpse For Burial In Benue / Man Praises Taxi Driver After Seeing,Groundnut, Drinks & Free Wi-fi In The Car / Fuel Tanker Crashes In Cross River State As Residents Rush With Gallons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Praises God After Petrol Tanker Crashes Without Burning His Home (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2017
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/19/man-praises-god-after-petrol-tanker-crashes-without-burning-his-home/

As shared by Flora Odoro ..

Wow!!!!
This God is a wondrous God, he does the impossible ooooo, kaiii!!!

Copied from a friend's wall
Thanks be to God Almighty

Everyone help me and testify, I no fit shout, I can't thank God enough, so help me and praise GOD!!!
A full tanker of fuel fell right Infront of my house, you need to see how it was gushing out. It was the first sight I witnessed after I woke up nd stepped out of the room. What could av happened if God the over doer did not stop the fire from starting, mmmm my family would have been homeless and hopeless.
What of my fellow villagers and neighbours, he did it for us, the miracle working God.
For doing this Father in heaven Do whatever that pleases you with me, take all the glory and adoration.
Buh the funny thing was that in a haste to run for my dear life, i ,bro and lil cousin Dan had to jump over the fence, buh unlucky me bruised my arm.

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Man Praises God After Petrol Tanker Crashes Without Burning His Home (photos) by SexyNairalander: 4:17pm On May 19, 2017
booked

Thank God nothing happened

meanwhile I can see some people already running with their gallon to scoop fuel
Re: Man Praises God After Petrol Tanker Crashes Without Burning His Home (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 4:26pm On May 19, 2017
am happy for him
Re: Man Praises God After Petrol Tanker Crashes Without Burning His Home (photos) by baylord101(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2017
O boy, na to de thank God
Re: Man Praises God After Petrol Tanker Crashes Without Burning His Home (photos) by Airoflaw(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2017
There's God

(1) (Reply)

Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses @ Ojota, Lagos (photos) / Any Airline Flying To Katsina State? / Visa Information For Applicants Intending To Visit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.