Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" (32826 Views)

Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace / Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by TPAND(f): 9:07pm On May 19, 2017
kjhova:

what do you mean that a Jew can't be as handsome as a white person? Seriously?

Will you soon suggest that an African too cannot be prettier than a European??

Where is this thought coming from?
Jews are ugly brother. You can stake a bet on that
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by kjhova(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2017
TPAND:

Glad that I have eyes that can see and a brain to process my sensory data. So I know fallacy when one is spun by a hateful racist.

Surely, you and I are not brothers.
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by ajl: 9:21pm On May 19, 2017
kjhova:

what do you mean that a Jew can't be as handsome as a white person? Seriously?

Will you soon suggest that an African too cannot be prettier than a European??

Where is this thought coming from?

Black Africans at home and in diaspora have been brainwashed over the centuries and in same way human history has been whitewashed. The narrative is that whatever or whatever look good must be white, while otherwise is black/brown. In fact a whiteman will claim to discover your land even though that land already have native occupiers. It's part of the culture of domination. If someone can control your mind, ultimately that person will control your life socially and economically.

From ancient Egypt, the Jews, and many other parts of human history, those currently depicted as white in those stories are false representation. The Nemba people of southern Zimbabwe were proven some years ago, despite resistance to their story, to be direct descendants of the priesthood house of Aaron (brother of moses) through DNA analysis of the unique Cohen gene carried by male members of this lineage. In fact they have more of that unique DNA than most people in present day israel. If you believe the current occupiers of the land of Isreal are the true Hebrew people, then you need to re-educate your self.... in fact start from the Bible itself. Pay more attention to some part of Deuteronomy... and then reflect on the narrative and commonalities of Black Africans at home and most especially in diaspora... including slavery... may be you will begin to know the history of people of your kind.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Funkybabee(f): 9:21pm On May 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Jesus is a Scam that has generated billions of dollars for churches worldwide. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.

Thank God he is scam that generated billions of Naira,even he will still continue to generate for unborn child,What is ur contributions to this world ? what did u do for others to generate billions from u

shameless person Oni oju ti OPoDi
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 19, 2017
Mynd42:
Hehe. Nigerians will react to anything to forget their miseries and hardship.

After all the unnecessary argument they will still have to face the reality that:

Their vegetable is still lying on taxpayers money in london
Osinbajo is a conductor sorry coordinator
Nigeria is a zoo
Do you say vegetable !haba

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by oladipo322(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2017
Kcosmos:
who Sabi u!who u be?he borrowed money to subscribe and he will be bragging......
don't even understand dis 1
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 19, 2017
undecided the two guys are crazy..... They are just been silly... What was he to show as to express his religion view.. The sky or the moon.... This is just so sentimental... Everyone knows an actor acted that part... Abhi as them see am them no no watin e dy try tell them.. Mtcheew rubbish
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by kjhova(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2017
ajl:

Black Africans at home and in diaspora have been brainwashed over the centuries and in same way human history has been whitewashed. The narrative is that whatever or whatever look good must be white, while otherwise is black/brown. In fact a whiteman will claim to discover your land even though that land already have native occupiers. It's part of the culture of domination. If someone can control your mind, ultimately that person will control your life socially and economically.

From ancient Egypt, the Jews, and many other parts of human history, those currently depicted as white in those stories are false representation. The Nemba people of southern Zimbabwe were proven some years ago, despite resistance to their story, to be direct descendants of the priesthood house of Aaron (brother of moses) through DNA analysis of the unique Cohen gene carried by male members of this lineage. In fact they have more of that unique DNA than most people in present day israel. If you believe the current occupiers of the land of Isreal are the true Hebrew people, then you need to re-educate your self.... in fact start from the Bible itself. Pay more attention to some part of Deuteronomy... and then reflect on the narrative and commonalities of Black Africans at home and most especially in diaspora... including slavery... may be you will begin to know the history of people of your kind.

Interesting points in many parts. Remember our primary school training that Mungo Park discovered the course of the Niger! Heck!! How can the Scot discover the course of the Niger when he was led to it by Hausa and Nupe boys who always knew the course from time past?!

It is also noteworthy that in our adopted "official language", the very one we are writing with at this very moment, blackmail and black market are negative connotations while whitewash and white lies are positive notes! In the mental picture of most people also, Jesus and his dad are white and clad in white robes while satan and his demons are black!! That right there is the completion of the subjugation of the mind of an entire race of people to loathe all that they are and envy and aspire to be all that they are not.

That said, all of that talk of DNA connect between the Nemba and Aaron are weak attempts at blackification of reality, to me. As Aaron and in fact much of the things written in the older portions of the bible have little archeological evidence of ever existing or happening. I also see this attempt at writing sub Saharan Africans into the history of the near east as attempt at hopeful acquisition due to disbelief in the independent existence of our forebears.
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by phemmy88(m): 10:20pm On May 19, 2017
BrutalJab:

lol...With that your 5:30 eyes wey be like person suffering from Keratoconus.

If you even have a life, you won't be here bothering your self bout someone else life.

You can actually start using your sense before e late. Amadioha personified somebody

JESUS IS LORRRRRRRD shocked
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by nc201016(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2017
Takeit2017:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-WEKzVpIG8LM/WR8En9Hv9PI/AAAAAAAAInU/1pTuu7bHwl0X9VA5lM2Q8iGWfXKjsqbXACLcB/s1600/rug.jpg[/img]

Rapper, Ruggedman posted a photo of English actor, Robert Powell, to represent Jesus Christ, but some of his followers weren't having it.

See their arguments after the cut...

See More @ Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/ruggedman-and-his-followers-argue-over.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-ZlmVIxwzxHY/WR8D1Ciq06I/AAAAAAAAInE/OJaDwoW-GW0eAxucZhyNIEPSG9Q0UYnMQCLcB/s1600/unnamed%2B%25286%2529.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala, mynd44
boys don confuse rugged man

lol
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by hahn(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2017
TPAND:
Even the pope doesn't know the face of the true Jesus. Jesus is Jewish, he can't be has handsome as Powell. This is not blasphemy, it's true talk. Jesus is brown and not White. The gullible believe Jesus is white and fresh as a lily.

The gullible believe Jesus actually existed undecided

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Lemmejoor(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Jesus is a Scam that has generated billions of dollars for churches worldwide. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
I bet Jesus will still wait till you emancipate from your mental slavery. Loving God

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Lemmejoor(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2017
hahn:

Your favorite cartoon is showing. Goan watch. Go
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by hahn(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2017
Lemmejoor:

Your favorite cartoon is showing. Goan watch. Go

Tom and Jerry make more sense than the bible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Lemmejoor(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2017
Funkybabee:

Thank God he is scam that generated billions of Naira,even he will still continue to generate for unborn child,What is ur contributions to this world ? what did u do for others to generate billions from u

shameless person Oni oju ti OPoDi
Dear funke, I'm sure Jesus won't support you abusing someone that needs EPP
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Lemmejoor(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2017
hahn:

Tom and Jerry make more sense than the bible
Your type gets more of jesus's luv
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by kenex4ever(m): 11:36pm On May 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
They should argue about his failed career instead.

Person whey no fit differentiate between an actor's photo and that of the Lord's shey Na that person go fit organize him own career?
Some Nigerians are so dumb. So R Kelly, Nelly, Dmx, Mofe9, Daddy Showkey, Idris, and Olu maintain has a failed career because they stopped releasing songs on regular basis? They were all good musicians at their prime and are now legends in d game.
People just want to beef unnecessarily to get lines.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by FMCASH(m): 11:54pm On May 19, 2017
I don't want to comment before but your statement gat me cracking grin angry tongue. This white people bad oooo, them still carry racism enter bible, black Jesus // white devil angry. Africa make una wake up from sleep ooo
kjhova:

Interesting points in many parts. Remember our primary school training that Mungo Park discovered the course of the Niger! Heck!! How can the Scot discover the course of the Niger when he was led to it by Hausa and Nupe boys who always knew the course from time past?!

It is also noteworthy that in our adopted "official language", the very one we are writing with at this very moment, blackmail and black market are negative connotations while whitewash and white lies are positive notes! In the mental picture of most people also, Jesus and his dad are white and clad in white robes while satan and his demons are black!! That right there is the completion of the subjugation of the mind of an entire race of people to loathe all that they are and envy and aspire to be all that they are not.

That said, all of that talk of DNA connect between the Nemba and Aaron are weak attempts at blackification of reality, to me. As Aaron and in fact much of the things written in the older portions of the bible have little archeological evidence of ever existing or happening. I also see this attempt at writing sub Saharan Africans into the history of the near east as attempt at hopeful acquisition due to disbelief in the independent existence of our forebears.
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by oluwadubem: 12:38am On May 20, 2017
hahn:

manny yu really sound like an atheist,there is some stuffs that I have encounter that made me blive in him,not that of bliving in any of the pix or statue that most pple mark as jesus,sometimes when I went into awkward moment,sickness nd many more it will only take some seconds of prayer and how the stuff will disappear is what I dont knw,does that mean that is nature that is doing that..?,ducan mighty explain how her mother suffers from sickness and how the God heal her,only that will make him blive there is deity called God,i have been in some crusade when I saw a blind see and cripple work,i dont mean the package blind/cripple most of the end time pastors used in other to enrich there pocket,i mean real criple and one of the stuff to know a cripple is his/her leg used to be very tin,so does that mean is nature that made them work..? or does it mean is "amadioha" gods of our land is doing that...?....,there is some stuffs that made me blive in a deity called God........gudam mr hahn

#peace#
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by TPAND(f): 6:33am On May 20, 2017
kjhova:

Glad that I have eyes that can see and a brain to process my sensory data. So I know fallacy when one is spun by a hateful racist.

Surely, you and I are not brothers.
i am half Dutch half Nigerian. Honestly we are definitely not brothers, no racism meant in my statements.
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by charlesucheh(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2017
Rugged man doesn't want to admit to the fact that he had missed it and was forming stoopid EGO!!! Abeg make them clear him doubt!
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by hahn(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2017
Lemmejoor:

Your type gets more of jesus's luv

I am not gay. I don't need it undecided

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by hahn(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2017
oluwadubem:

manny yu really sound like an atheist,there is some stuffs that I have encounter that made me blive in him,not that of bliving in any of the pix or statue that most pple mark as jesus,sometimes when I went into awkward moment,sickness nd many more it will only take some seconds of prayer and how the stuff will disappear is what I dont knw,does that mean that is nature that is doing that..?,ducan mighty explain how her mother suffers from sickness and how the God heal her,only that will make him blive there is deity called God,i have been in some crusade when I saw a blind see and cripple work,i dont mean the package blind/cripple most of the end time pastors used in other to enrich there pocket,i mean real criple and one of the stuff to know a cripple is his/her leg used to be very tin,so does that mean is nature that made them work..? or does it mean is "amadioha" gods of our land is doing that...?....,there is some stuffs that made me blive in a deity called God........gudam mr hahn

#peace#

Lol

Act like Elijah and let us meet at Igbobi. All you need to do is pray and one amputated limb should go back

Do this and I will believe in your god forever smiley
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by markemcee(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2017
MediumStout:

cry and he thinks he just made sense cos he got few likes too
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by markemcee(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2017
TPAND:

your gullibility is of the highest order
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by kjhova(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2017
TPAND:
i am half Dutch half Nigerian. Honestly we are definitely not brothers, no racism meant in my statements.

Well I am full blood West African. Even if you meant to be racist, it'll not bother me a bit.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Funkybabee(f): 8:44pm On May 20, 2017
Lemmejoor:

Dear funke, I'm sure Jesus won't support you abusing someone that needs EPP

Am not abusing you but what I know certain is that ur IQ is full of .............

complete it
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by oluwadubem: 9:36pm On May 20, 2017
hahn:

Lol

Act like Elijah and let us meet at Igbobi. All you need to do is pray and one amputated limb should go back

Do this and I will believe in your god forever smiley

lol am not dragging you to blive in my God,just trying to tell you there is some stuff I have encounter to blive in the deity God,even some christians today might have encounter this or that to make them blive that he exist,am not elijah nor prophet tb joshua am just trying to tell you my experience that made me blive,in other hand I blive the God wu make a cripple work can restore an amputated limb he can even do more than dat,if you are an atheist and blive no principality and powers exist in this planet earth,come I will show you what to do if you survive it for 2yrs without anything happening to you then am not going to blive in anything called deity again.......

#peace#
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by hahn(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2017
oluwadubem:

lol am not dragging you to blive in my God,just trying to tell you there is some stuff I have encounter to blive in the deity God,even some christians today might have encounter this or that to make them blive that he exist,am not elijah nor prophet tb joshua am just trying to tell you my experience that made me blive,in other hand I blive the God wu make a cripple work can restore an amputated limb he can even do more than dat,if you are an atheist and blive no principality and powers exist in this planet earth,come I will show you what to do if you survive it for 2yrs without anything happening to you then am not going to blive in anything called deity again.......

#peace#

Game on

When do we start? smiley
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 20, 2017
oluwadubem:

#peace#
I stopped reading when you said, "my god will grow an amputee"....

Better no fall Yahweh hands.
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by oluwadubem: 10:08pm On May 20, 2017
adepeter26:

I stopped reading when you said, "my god will grow an amputee"....

Better no fall Yahweh hands.

if you like you blive if you don't like yu choose ya own fate,when it happen is still pple like you will drag a dwarf to the church and asked God to make him tall and if it dont happen you will know that God is a poo,manny what you will knw that the 0.000000000.0 foolishness of God is far wiser than the wisest the world think they ever known.....so that's ur own fate you blive is aint possible and me blive is possible,so let's keep our fate to ours.....

#peace#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her Birthday Today: Checkout Her Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.