Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist (10089 Views)

Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Joe King Kologbo Borrowed Fela Kuti’s Range Rover For 'Sugar Daddy' Album Cover / Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by JamieHotSource(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2017
Two years after the release of his debut album "The Man Of Year", Nigerian Musician Skales has shared the album cover and tracklist of his album titled "The Never Say Never guy". You can check the album details on the link below.

The long awaited album features artists including Wande Coal, Phyno, Timaya, Burna Boy, PJ Morton of American pop rock band Maroon 5, Rotimi, Lil Kesh, Fifi Cooper, Egar Boi along with Davido and Tekno on the bonus tracks.

Check the cover and tracklist below.

LINK: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/skales-releases-never-say-never-guy.html

2 Likes

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by Luciferdevil(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2017
Skales I love your zeal nd determination bro. I always look up to you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by HIRAETH: 5:12pm On May 19, 2017
Did I just see Maroon 5 there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by SolexxBarry(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2017
Big ups bro,may ur album sell like garri

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2017
wow..... that's cool
Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by NCANTaskForce: 7:50pm On May 19, 2017
Check

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by Timileyin008: 7:50pm On May 19, 2017
i will nwvwr say never i will love u for ever

2 Likes

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by Sunofgod(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2017
Noted...

1 Like

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by lockupnop: 7:50pm On May 19, 2017
I accidentally clicked on this link it wasn't intentional I regret doing angry angry angry anyway congrat to who ever he is . undecided

1 Like

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 19, 2017
This guy is good though. Not until he started rapping less and singing more of choruses

4 Likes

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by momodub: 7:51pm On May 19, 2017
Nice one ajaga

2 Likes

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by maryjan8(f): 7:52pm On May 19, 2017
Good job
Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by RealHaute: 7:53pm On May 19, 2017
Which kind album title be that?

1 Like

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by BlackDBagba: 7:53pm On May 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by onosprince(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by RIPEnglish: 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
skales is try though, but he was not yet up to the level wizkid is reached yet.
Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by onosprince(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
Skales and Tbills get the same barber grin

2 Likes

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by Moving4: 7:56pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by Kolawole81: 7:57pm On May 19, 2017
Looking for who gives a Damn.

2 Likes

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by Moving4: 7:57pm On May 19, 2017
Nice
Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by Nltaliban(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2017
You must be on expired weed if you think sales Is a musician
Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by Gwan2(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2017
Bro I love ur resilience and undaunted self believe...is really paying off big time..No wonder the album name the never say never guy.
Like it or ridicule dis guy, he grace A list shows..be it one Africa fest, Pepsi rhythm unplugged, star trek etc...also he is a Pepsi ambassador as well as mtn ambassador......
Make una dey dia dey compare am to efe wey em money don short reach like 11million by now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by Jinyjagz(m): 8:10pm On May 19, 2017
Itz bin long i heard dat name skales
Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by JeffreyJames(m): 8:10pm On May 19, 2017
ND2 don finish work for this Artwork shaaaaaaaa....nice lol
Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by DollyB(m): 8:12pm On May 19, 2017
RIPEnglish:
skales is try though, but he was not yet up to the level wizkid is reached yet.
Damn @RIPEnglish

5 Likes

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2017
i think i just saw maroon 5, is it just me or others are seeing it too
Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 19, 2017
FooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL
Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by lenghtinny(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2017
I love the guy's strategy...

Nigga using a " stay in their face" tactic and it's been working for for him since he left EME..

4 Likes

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 19, 2017
I'm your number 1 fan bro. You are so real. Your hustle is inspiring

1 Like

Re: Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist by Jaynom(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2017
tizHoodBoyY:
FooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL
Just like that? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

FLASHBACK ON HOW SAM OKWARAJI DIED ON THIS DATE IN 1989 / Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos / Too Bad!!! - See How 5 Boys R*a*p*e A Student In An Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.