Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) (3969 Views)

Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 / Finally Linda Ikeji Have Put To Bed Today See Mother And Child Photo / Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by Sirhethat12(f): 5:06pm On May 19, 2017
well... seems she has added a new employee to the numerous ones on ground, the contributors corner that used to bear just her name now include another name.

Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 19, 2017
How then did u arrived @ 50%?

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 5:38pm On May 19, 2017
She now runs multimedia companies,she's more like a media mogul now,obviously she can't b all up with all at d same time.
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by Sirhethat12(f): 5:43pm On May 19, 2017
kenonze:
How then did u arrived @ 50%?

I'm not sure how many percent, that's why I added a question mark at the end. but for his name to come before hers he might have a huge share

2 Likes

Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2017
Na just her sef alone using another mail jor
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by NGBlogger: 6:55pm On May 19, 2017
Sirhethat12:

I'm not sure how many percent, that's why I added a question mark at the end. but for his name to come before hers he might have a huge share
Nop, she just added a new author to the blog, since she can't run it alone, and the reason why Ab.. is before Linda is because his name starts with A.

2 Likes

Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by Sirhethat12(f): 7:07pm On May 19, 2017
NGBlogger:
Nop, she just added a new author to the blog, since she can't run it alone, and the reason why Ab.. is before Linda is because his name starts with A.

oh thanks for the enlightenment, so that means he can also post stuffs on the blog or he is just to source for information?
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by NGBlogger: 7:13pm On May 19, 2017
Sirhethat12:

oh thanks for the enlightenment, so that means he can also post stuffs on the blog or he is just to source for information?
Yes, he can also post on the blog, just like linda.
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:19pm On May 19, 2017
This OP sef! angry
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by Sirhethat12(f): 7:25pm On May 19, 2017
NGBlogger:
Yes, he can also post on the blog, just like linda.

Hmmn isn't that risky? I used to think the thing is one kind exclusive stuff sef, mfhew
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by Sirhethat12(f): 7:26pm On May 19, 2017
LesbianBoy:
This OP sef! angry

what I 'does'?
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by crazyABO(m): 7:34pm On May 19, 2017
Maybe na her future husband b dah sha we never can tell wink
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by NGBlogger: 10:01pm On May 19, 2017
Sirhethat12:

Hmmn isn't that risky? I used to think the thing is one kind exclusive stuff sef, mfhew
Maybe he knows the job
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 19, 2017
Sirhethat12:
well... the contributors corner that used to bear just her name now include another name.
are u a baby? how will u spin up something that isnt true just because u dont understand what contributors mean? like seriously? u need to get a new hobby cos u'll just end up looking naive.
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by webincomeplus(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2017
OP, why are you like this? As a blogger, you can add as many contributors as you want to your blog. And that doesn't mean they have the same access/control as you do.

When you give another person access to publish on your blog, you can decide whether the person can publish directly or have their posts first moderated by you, or whether they can edit posts written by others. But regardless of the level of control you give them, their name would still show up as authors or contributors to the blog.
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by Sirhethat12(f): 2:20am On May 20, 2017
prettyboi1989:

are u a baby? how will u spin up something that isnt true just because u dont understand what contributors mean? like seriously? u need to get a new hobby cos u'll just end up looking naive.

since when has being naive become a crime biko ? or you expect me to know everything Abi?
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by Sirhethat12(f): 2:22am On May 20, 2017
webincomeplus:
OP, why are you like this? As a blogger, you can add as many contributors as you want to your blog. And that doesn't mean they have the same access/control as you do.

When you give another person access to publish on your blog, you can decide whether the person can publish directly or have their posts first moderated by you, or whether they can edit posts written by others. But regardless of the level of control you give them, their name would still show up as authors or contributors to the blog.

OK, thanks jare, Didn't know that
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 5:47am On May 20, 2017
My girl
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by 10eola(m): 6:04am On May 20, 2017
Dat one don dey give am CUMCUMBER grin
Re: Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) by Sirhethat12(f): 8:31am On May 20, 2017
10eola:

That's all you could think of Abi tongue
10eola:

That's all you could think of Abi

(1) (Reply)

Hustle Actor : Seun Ajayi & Damilola Oluwabiyi Releases Pre-wedding Pictures / After This Picture, Na Him Go Open Door By Himself – Tunde Ednut Shades Tekno / Who Fits 2face More? 2face And Baby Ma's With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.