Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Female Assault Cases Aren't Decreasing, What Can Be Done? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Assault Cases Aren't Decreasing, What Can Be Done? (400 Views)

Covid 19: Lock Down. Food Stuffs At Home Is Decreasing Oo / Why Aren't Baby Strollers Popular In Nigeria? / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Assault Cases Aren't Decreasing, What Can Be Done? by Boomboost(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2017
It seems that the increase in awareness on female battery isn't reducing the growing number of assault cases.

We're still seeing news with fresh assault cases, what really can be done to reduce it.
Re: Female Assault Cases Aren't Decreasing, What Can Be Done? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 20, 2017
Boomboost:
It seems that the increase in awareness on female battery isn't reducing the growing number of assault cases.

We're still seeing news with fresh assault cases, what really can be done to reduce it.

Educate men how to be ether people, and not give into anger, I grew in such witness my dad doing it to my mother, I hate women assault so bad that if I can kill someone who does it and get away with it I would. I've gotten myself involved in fights when the friend is assaulting his gf. Men need to be trained about restraint and women too because it happens on both ends except for the women it's more of a psychological attack towards the men.
Re: Female Assault Cases Aren't Decreasing, What Can Be Done? by Prognose: 10:47am On May 20, 2017
Suggestion :

Teach women to be better behaved and less provocative

You can never solve a problem by looking at only one side of the coin.

(1) (Reply)

Wow!some Facts You Never Knew! / Joint Account / A Medical Doctor And 10 Others Confirmed With Monkeypox Disease In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.