Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Alkaline Water For Sale. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alkaline Water For Sale. (368 Views)

You Need Borehole Water For Irrigation . / The Best Water To Drink In This Hot Season Is Alkaline Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alkaline Water For Sale. by fxid10(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2017
I greet you ladies and gentlemen. Please, I want to find out something from you guys. I have sachet premium alkaline water for sell. I actually registered with a company that is into its production and I want to market it to people. Am talking about what we popularly call sachet water. The difference is that mine has alkaline level that is normal, 8.1. Have talked to shop owners, have talked to people who are chilling it and selling to children, who in turn will sell to consumers. Do you think their are people am leaving out? Please I beg you guys to help me here. If their are other people you think I should talk to, tell me please.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed - I Want To Start A Real Estate Agency In My School. / Moving is Easier with www.hypertechmover.com / Old To Do! But Still Effective And Converting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.